Astral Chain is already a success for Platinum games.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Game hasn't even been out for a full week as yet 

Something , something , 30 FPS

Me: Slowkosan, show me where you talk about games outside of relative success and sales?   Slowkosan: Uh uh... go look at ReefsetEra, NeoGAF or SystemWars @ GS. They're talking about it, I s

6 minutes ago, lynux3 said:

Surprised that you think game discussion revolves around relative success and sales talk... said no one. :mj:

Apparently successful games aren't talked about. 

Apparently a thread with 3500 posts in 5 days  of people playing the game and talking about it.... is also considered not taking about the game. lmfao Lynux Lmfao

:sass1:

Edited by Goukosan
16 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Apparently successful games aren't talked about. 

Apparently a thread with 3500 posts in 5 days  of people playing the game and talking about it.... is also considered not taking about the game. lmfao Lynux Lmfao

:sass1:

Look at Slowkosan run to another forum to find people talking about this game. Where is anyone talking about this game here? No where. :mj: This game will be forgotten faster than Smash, Mario Maker 2 and various other Nintendo titles. :rofls: 

10 minutes ago, lynux3 said:

Look at Slowkosan run to another forum to find people talking about this game. Where is anyone talking about this game here? No where. :mj: This game will be forgotten faster than Smash, Mario Maker 2 and various other Nintendo titles. :rofls: 

Oh... so you want to pretend that you were only talking about no one on this board with 10 people on it? :mj:

Even then, there were at least 4 to 5 Astral Chain threads made on this board in less than a week. 

Multiple posters on this board have already bought it and talked about it in different threads and others are going to purchase it once they're finished with Fire Emblem. 

Lmfao at you trying to use this board as a Guage to what is being talked about in gaming at large.

You moved the goal post and still got owned :TCHBR:

Edited by Goukosan
3 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Oh... so you want to pretend that you were only talking about no one on this board with 10 people on it? :mj:

Even then, there were at least 4 to 5 Astral Chain threads made on this board in less than a week. 

Multiple posters on this board have already bought it and are going to purchase it once they're finished with Fire Emblem. 

Lmfao at you trying to use this board as a Guage to what ks being talked about in gaming at large.

I moved the goal post? I was always talking about this place. Why the fuck would I ask you to go find someone at RetardEra or some other forum talking about this game? Are you that stupid? :rofls: You missed the point per usual. All you talk about regarding games are, again, relative success and sales.

Like I said, this shit will be forgotten faster than Smash, Fire Emblem, Pokemon, Mario Maker 2, and various other Nintendo titles on this board. :tom: 

1 minute ago, lynux3 said:

I moved the goal post? I was always talking about this place. Why the fuck would I ask you to go find someone at RetardEra or some other forum talking about this game? Are you that stupid? :rofls: You missed the point per usual. All you talk about regarding games are, again, relative success and sales.

Like I said, this shit will be forgotten faster than Smash, Fire Emblem, Pokemon, Mario Maker 2, and various other Nintendo titles on this board. :tom: 

8 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Multiple posters on this board have already bought it and talked about it in different threads and others are going to purchase it once they're finished with Fire Emblem. 

Lmfao at you trying to use this board as a Guage to what is being talked about in gaming at large.

:tom5:

4 minutes ago, lynux3 said:

No surprise that you continue to avoid the facts. :D Pathetic.

You skirted over the fact that multiple users said they're playing it currently on a board with like 10 people... :mj:

No matter where you move the goal post to, the game being talked about.... owned :fella:

Edited by Goukosan

Me: Slowkosan, show me where you talk about games outside of relative success and sales?

Slowkosan: Uh uh... go look at ReefsetEra, NeoGAF or SystemWars @ GS. They're talking about it, I swaerz!!!11 giphy.gif

Me: No Slowkosan, show me here where you talk about games outside of relative success and sales?

Slowkosan: tenor.gif

• Haha 1