Astral Chain is already a success for Platinum games.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Game hasn't even been out for a full week as yet 

Something , something , 30 FPS

Me: Slowkosan, show me where you talk about games outside of relative success and sales?   Slowkosan: Uh uh... go look at ReefsetEra, NeoGAF or SystemWars @ GS. They're talking about it, I s

10 minutes ago, lynux3 said:

Me: Slowkosan, show me where you talk about games outside of relative success and sales?

Slowkosan: Uh uh... go look at ReefsetEra, NeoGAF or SystemWars @ GS. They're talking about it, I swaerz!!!11 giphy.gif

Me: No Slowkosan, show me here where you talk about games outside of relative success and sales?

Slowkosan: tenor.gif

Lynux moved the goal post again :rofls:

First it was "No one is talking about this game"... wrong 

Then you ran to "Oh.. well I meant on thsi board".... wrong again. 

Then you ran to... "oh well I meant you didn't talk about the game outside of it's relative success to sales"... wrong again

On 2019-08-30 at 3:49 PM, Goukosan said:

The combat mechanics in Astral Chain after chapter 2 :aitch:

On 2019-08-31 at 1:45 PM, Goukosan said:

Theses Astral Chain mechanics are insane.... Platinum games :aitch:

Chapter 3 throws you into the deep end :whew:

On 2019-09-01 at 5:50 PM, Goukosan said:

Just got my 2nd Legion in Astral Chain :aitch:

This game has a mix of Zelda, Bayonetta and W101 in it :whew:

Owned again :TCHBR:

Edited by Goukosan
2 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

He thinks it's a success when a game runs at 720p or that something from 6 years ago gets a poverty port :tom:

Care to make up more shit? 

You sure you want in on this?.... this list of retarded shit you have said on this board is astounding:rofls: 

3 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

He thinks it's a success when a game runs at 720p or that something from 6 years ago gets a poverty port :tom:

The kid is retarded.

2 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

This is as basic and generalized as it gets. There is literally zero discussion there. Do you even understand what having a discussion is? :rofls: 

2 minutes ago, lynux3 said:

The kid is retarded.

This is as basic and generalized as it gets. There is literally zero discussion there. Do you even understand what having a discussion is? :rofls: 

12 minutes ago, lynux3 said:

Me: show me where you talk about games outside of relative success and sales?

"Show me where you talk about the game outside of sales" 

Bbbut that's too generalized it doesn't count :cries:

9 minutes ago, lynux3 said:

The kid is retarded.

The only reason he posted that was so that he could say he talked about it :drake:

Just now, Goukosan said:

"Show me where you talk about the game outside of sales" 

Bbbut that's too generalized it doesn't count :cries:

He's right though, you throw out a few generalized one liners and then proceed to talk about sales and a bunch of other boring shit. 

Most of us write real posts about games we're enjoying and for explained reasons while you just throw out statements with no rationalized assertions.

A single post from me about Control goes into more depth than you've discussed about multiple games in years. Fact is if Switch wasn't a success you would have probably killed yourself by now, you don't even like gaming anymore it's just a dick measuring contest for you. 

1 minute ago, DynamiteCop! said:

He's right though, you throw out a few generalized one liners and then proceed to talk about sales and a bunch of other boring shit. 

Most of us write real posts about games we're enjoying and for explained reasons while you just throw out statements with no rationalized assertions.

A single post from me about Control goes into more depth than you've discussed about multiple games in years. Fact is if Switch wasn't a success you would have probably killed yourself by now, you don't even like gaming anymore it's just a dick measuring contest for you. 

When the other people that actually talked about were talking , he just cried at them and said they were concern trolling LOL

8 hours ago, Quad Damage said:

watched the gb quicklook and dan (resident nintendo/bayonetta fan) didnt seem impressed, watching the footage i dont blame him. seems like a b-tier platinum game

Tbh I wouldn't know what an A tier platinum game is. I feel like they all have their sort of problems including Bayonetta. Like those shitty insta death QTE sections

9 hours ago, lynux3 said:

I moved the goal post? I was always talking about this place. Why the fuck would I ask you to go find someone at RetardEra or some other forum talking about this game? Are you that stupid? :rofls: You missed the point per usual. All you talk about regarding games are, again, relative success and sales.

Like I said, this shit will be forgotten faster than Smash, Fire Emblem, Pokemon, Mario Maker 2, and various other Nintendo titles on this board. :tom: 

Goukosan must imagine he's working for Nintendo at this point, only sales results matter and he probably wears a businesss suit and shoes to post his sales charts here :rofl: 

44 minutes ago, Delita said:

Tbh I wouldn't know what an A tier platinum game is. I feel like they all have their sort of problems including Bayonetta. Like those shitty insta death QTE sections

None of their games are flawless experiences. The closest would be Vanquish but even that has some issues, like it's short length and amount of content.

I enjoy most of their quality efforts, even seriously flawed games like Metal Gear Rising or Wonderful 101 were a blast.