Astral Chain is already a success for Platinum games.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Game hasn't even been out for a full week as yet 

Something , something , 30 FPS

Me: Slowkosan, show me where you talk about games outside of relative success and sales?   Slowkosan: Uh uh... go look at ReefsetEra, NeoGAF or SystemWars @ GS. They're talking about it, I s

11 minutes ago, jehurey said:

If Nintendo has been able to resurrect projects like Bayo 2, and now Deadly Premonition 2, what else could they resurrect?

Possibly Clover games?  Tell Capcom that they will handle publishing costs and marketing, give Capcom a cut of the money, and then contract Kamiya to do the development of an Okami 2?

Or Viewtiful joe 3, or Killer7 sequel?

Viewtiful Joe 1 was :aitch:

Killer 7 wasn't Kamiya that was the guy that makes No more Heroes.. Suda 51.

Edited by Goukosan
1 hour ago, Goukosan said:

The snake has as much mobility  in the water as the panther does on land. 

Yeah, but being the snake isn't fun. It doesn't help that they lack any interesting level design. They're just open pits most of the time. Clearly you don't agree and that's fine, Bayonetta 2 has other problems as well such as Umbra Climax. That shit is straight up broken.

16 minutes ago, soup said:

Yeah, but being the snake isn't fun. It doesn't help that they lack any interesting level design. They're just open pits most of the time. Clearly you don't agree and that's fine, Bayonetta 2 has other problems as well such as Umbra Climax. That shit is straight up broken.

It wasn't empty with no design, the under water section was a sunken city and a flooded Cathedral :shrug:

Umbra Climax is only "broken" on the easiest difficulty, but then that's not real broken because on easy the game is supposed to be easy.   

But on the difficulty right above normal and up, trying to use an umbra climax as a crutch doesn't work and you end up wasting an entire Guage for little Payoff......  Timing your dodges, your parry, combo strings and movement Trump using the umbra climax.

Plenty of high level players think Umbra Climax is busted. Since I seem to be struggling getting my point across I'll just post this video that'll do a substantially better job at going into these things - 

2 hours ago, -GD- said:

i loved bayo 2 more than 1. it was just a tight experience. 

I agree. The one area where I won't argue against Bayonetta 2 is it is a much more contained and straightforward package.

• Upvote 1