Reflecting back on IGN's 2/10 for Deadly Premonition...

anyone who ever quotes this site as relevant, ever again, should be killed. :rofl: 

If you give DP a 2/10, you're not a a core gamer, period. You have zero credibility as an organization, can never fathom games as art, are a complete commercialized POS, have zero personality or creativity,  and have no business in this industry. END OF STORY.

Fuck IGN.  How this site gets away with it... the 3/10 for God Hand, the 2 for DP, just everything about this site sucks ass.

How in the hell is IGN allowed to live?

i have to give nintendo props, they release a direct out of the blue that contains more surprising announcements than MS has had during their last several press conferences. Nobody expected Deadly Premonition 2 to ever exist, let alone be a switch exclusive game.

Edited by Twinblade
1 hour ago, Twinblade said:

i have to give nintendo props, they release a direct out of the blue that contains more surprising announcements than MS has had during their last several press conferences. Nobody expected Deadly Premonition 2 to ever exist, let alone be a switch exclusive game.

Xbox attracts no games, Switch attracts garbage games, more at 11. 

• Upvote 1

Pre-Orders for the CE are up.

https://store.aksysgames.com/collections/preorder-now/products/copy-of-pre-order-deadly-premonition-origins-nintendo-switch

Reminds of how I was there day one, hyping this game when it was called Rainy Woods. Before I could finish it, the PS3 port was announced and Saucer spoiled it for me LOL

Switch is the 360 of this gen. :bow: 

3 hours ago, Bodycount N said:

Pre-Orders for the CE are up.

https://store.aksysgames.com/collections/preorder-now/products/copy-of-pre-order-deadly-premonition-origins-nintendo-switch

Reminds of how I was there day one, hyping this game when it was called Rainy Woods. Before I could finish it, the PS3 port was announced and Saucer spoiled it for me LOL

Switch is the 360 of this gen. :bow: 

$50? The original was $30 at launch. :deadkoolaid: Man publishers like gouging Switch owners.  

8 hours ago, Team 2019 said:

They gave God Hand a 3/10 and it's one of the best action games ever. :|

Everlasting joke from IGN. There's a meme where they do a side to side comparison on one side it's god hand 3/10, the other side is imagine babiez for the wii 7.5. 

Its gotten so popular that mikami mentioned it in a press conference asking if anyone from ign was here. And he said thank you for your god hand review and the Crowd burst out laughing 

• Haha 1