Can we ban Jerry?

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

No, I specifically point out where you are bullshitting and how its bullshit.

You notice how I don't do this to many other people on this forum?

Because they're not bullshitting like you are.

Take some responsibility for yourself..............for once.

There was no bullshit, I made a factual statement and then being the person you are you decided "nope, I have to insert some anecdotes into this to start a fight with him".

You're totally delusional. 

• Haha 1
  • Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Lmfao at this thread.  I actually read every post  but it was worth it

That's up to Cooke. In the meantime I just recommend not hopping on board the merry go round if you don't want to go for a spin. 

Only if we include you as a package deal.

1 minute ago, Remij_ said:

You're the one who's going to learn to take some responsibility for yourself... and stop trying to intentionally derail threads and waste people's time.

I'm going to teach it to you.  Personally. 

Now you're threatening me.

"Personally"

Are you people reading this? @Cookester15

• Sad 1
1 minute ago, DynamiteCop! said:

There was no bullshit, I made a factual statement and then being the person you are you decided "nope, I have to insert some anecdotes into this to start a fight with him".

Xbox has padded numbers because WE KNOW people have bought multiple Xbox - Jer

Same could be said about PS4 - Dynamite

No...... yada yada blah blah - Jer

Cycle begins.

• Upvote 1

I said that there would be a significant overlap in multiple Xbox purchases coming from one owner.

That's not wild speculation.

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

Now you're threatening me.

"Personally"

Are you people reading this? @Cookester15

Threatening to ban you?.... yes.  I thought I made that quite clear in this thread.  I'm going to teach you to not do it... or you'll be banned.  That simple.

4 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

Xbox has padded numbers because WE KNOW people have bought multiple Xbox - Jer

Same could be said about PS4 - Dynamite

No...... yada yada blah blah - Jer

Cycle begins.

I actually remember an NPD thread, posted by cows, in which they said that the majority of PS4 sales did not include PS4pro skus.

That's not wild speculation. I forget whether that stems from those same twitter sources who give overall numbers for NPD sales, but that was a specific point made back in 2017.

3 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

Threatening to ban you?.... yes.  I thought I made that quite clear in this thread.  I'm going to teach you to not do it... or you'll be banned.  That simple.

To not do what?

What exactly should we be discussing in this thread?

If anything ( @Cookester15 ) it almost looks like you and Dynocrap are intentionally trying to set up a confrontation.

Edited by jehurey
Just now, jehurey said:

I actually remember an NPD thread, posted by cows, in which they said that the majority of PS4 sales did not include PS4pro skus.

That's not wild speculation. I forget whether that stems from those same twitter sources who give overall numbers for NPD sales, but that was a specific point made back in 2017.

To not do what?

Who's talking about Pros specifically?  Who gives a shit about that.  I personally bought 3 PS4 over the gen and I know people who have multiple.

You saying no... is just pure BULLSHIT.  It's a fact that people have purchased multiple PS4s, just as they have Xboxes.

2 minutes ago, jehurey said:

What exactly should we be discussing in this thread?

If anything @Cookester15 it almost looks like you and Dynocrap are intentionally trying to set up a confrontation.

To not derail threads like you do.

Don't worry... I'll point it out to you and very specifically instruct you on why you are being banned and which post it was that caused it.  As I said, I want you to learn from it.

Just now, Remij_ said:

Who's talking about Pros specifically?  Who gives a shit about that.  I personally bought 3 PS4 over the gen and I know people who have multiple.

You saying no... is just pure BULLSHIT.  It's a fact that people have purchased multiple PS4s, just as they have Xboxes.

Well..........Dynocrap started talking about PS4pros.

He tried to make an EQUIVALENT claim that PS4 console sales were also the result of existing PS4 owners simply buying the console again for a second time. Therefore there's significant overlap  that the 30 million console sales are actually significantly smaller PS4 userbase.

That is when we started including PS4pro in the discussion.

I believe it was 2017 PS4 sales in which they overperformed, and in that explaination they said that it was not the result of PS4pro sales, because PS4pro actually didn't sell alot.

Whereas, by look at this forum, we KNOW for a fact there was SIGNIFICANT overlap in Xbox One OG owners buying a second Xbox One console.

Its more than an anecdote. If you were a hardcore-enough fan to pay $500 for a launch Xbox One, there was a greater-than-50% chance you dropped money again to buy a second Xbox. Hell I'd say greater-than-70% chance.

Exactly, there's no way of actually knowing the present install base for either because of this. All we can muster or attempt to muster is total unit sales but beyond that it's a wash of varied SKU's that can't be deciphered. I have no idea why anyone would argue that, it's plain weird. 

To not derail threads like you do.

Don't worry... I'll point it out to you and very specifically instruct you on why you are being banned and which post it was that caused it.  As I said, I want you to learn from it.

I'm not derailing threads.  I already pointed that out.

And I pointed out what causing threads to derail..........people making personal attacks.

I already point out you making a personal threat at me (before you walked it back).

Exactly, there's no way of actually knowing the present install base for either because of this. All we can muster or attempt to muster is total unit sales but beyond that it's a wash of varied SKU's that can't be deciphered. I have no idea why anyone would argue that, it's plain weird. 

No, this is more than anecdotal. We know that there is a noticeable amount of Xbox owners buying a second console.

Here's the thing..........if I'm making a baseless claim, why even lose your shit to begin with?

If you say that this is weird..........then treat it accordingly. Getting "triggered" is not natural.

He tried to make an EQUIVALENT claim that PS4 console sales were also the result of existing PS4 owners simply buying the console again for a second time. Therefore there's significant overlap  that the 30 million console sales are actually significantly smaller PS4 userbase.

I believe it was 2017 PS4 sales in which they overperformed, and in that explaination they said that it was not the result of PS4pro sales, because PS4pro actually didn't sell alot.

Whereas, by look at this forum, we KNOW for a fact there was SIGNIFICANT overlap in Xbox One OG owners buying a second Xbox One console.

Its more than an anecdote. If you were a hardcore-enough fan to pay $500 for a launch Xbox One, there was a greater-than-50% chance you dropped money again to buy a second Xbox. Hell I'd say greater-than-70% chance.

It's not a claim, people repurchased Xbox One's because of later released models, people repurchased PlayStation 4's because of later released models. A lot of existing owners bought the X, a lot of existing owners bought the Pro. 

Facts of reality my guy. 

No... YOU actually started talking about PS4 Pro.

jer.png

He said the same argument could be made about PS4... and you said no.  

Not only were you WRONG... you intentionally did this post to start the Jerry cycle.  Then you go on to talk about gamepass... like that had anything to do with what he said.  You're trying to goad him into arguing with you forever... not only about the PRO... but also gamepass.  You were hoping he'd bite on any one of those things.

6 minutes ago, jehurey said:

I'm not derailing threads.  I already pointed that out.

And I pointed out what causing threads to derail..........people making personal attacks.

I already point out you making a personal threat at me (before you walked it back).

I said personally... which means I would do it myself, since nobody else cares to do anything around here.  I didn't make any personal threat to your being.  I made the threat to ban you in this thread.  No walking back.  

You're getting touchy about it... but that's what's going to happen.  You can @ cooke all you want.  Jerry... you're finally going to be MODERATED.

jer.png

Not only were you WRONG... you intentionally did this post to start the Jerry cycle.  Then you go on to talk about gamepass... like that had anything to do with what he said.  You're trying to goad him into arguing with you forever... not only about the PRO... but also gamepass.  You were hoping he'd bite on any one of those things.

:aitch:

It's not a claim, people repurchased Xbox One's because of later released models, people repurchased PlayStation 4's because of later released models. A lot of existing owners bought the X, a lot of existing owners bought the Pro. 

Facts of reality my guy. 

I said it was significantly more overlap for Xbox.

And you know that's true.

jer.png

Nope..........when he says "literally the same argument could be leveraged at the Playstation 4"

He's making the equivalence of Xbox One to Xbox One S/X, and PS4 to PS4pro.

He brought it up first.

2 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

I said personally... which means I would do it myself, since nobody else cares to do anything around here.  I didn't make any personal thread to your being.  I made the threat to ban you in this thread.  No walking back.  

You're getting touchy about it... but that's what's going to happen.  You can @ cooke all you want.  Jerry... you're finally going to be MODERATED.

You didn't say anything about ban.

Only after did you provide that clarification.

• Remij locked this topic