Halo Reach coming to Xbox One first

6 hours ago, DynamiteCop! said:

It kind of is, PC was supposed to have the whole collection by the end of the year, they've gotten nothing now Reach is further out than it is for Xbox.

Not looking good.

No.  They absolutely NEVER said anything like that... and it was always known that Reach FIREFIGHT was going to FLIGHT on Xbox first...... :roll: 

8 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

No.  They absolutely NEVER said anything like that... and it was always known that Reach FIREFIGHT was going to FLIGHT on Xbox first...... :roll: 

They said it the day that it was announced, that Reach would release first and that the rest of the collection would be rolled out over the remainder of 2019 for PC game by game. There's two months left in the year and Reach hasn't even hit PC yet and it doesn't look like it's going to for a while. 

Oh yeah? You don't remember this thread you made just a few months ago? I did.

17 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

They said it the day that it was announced, that Reach would release first and that the rest of the collection would be rolled out over the remainder of 2019 for PC game by game. There's two months left in the year and Reach hasn't even hit PC yet and it doesn't look like it's going to for a while. 

Oh yeah? You don't remember this thread you made just a few months ago? I did.

I remember that thread too...  

...and nothing you said here changes any of that.  They have YET to flight ANYTHING Reach related on Xbox....  The game was flighted on PC first... because they ran into memory issues on Xbox.

And no.. it was always known that the Xbox version would likely release first...  It would have been flighted first... but they had issues.. so it was PC only... until now.  And btw, it's not like work on the other games in the collection isn't happening in tandem... they're probably gonna release relatively quickly after Reach does.

And it doesn't matter... as long as it's out before Infinite :juggle: 

i can't believe he is serious about claiming ownage for a "timed" exclusive.... of a almost 10 year old game. has anyone ever tried that? i think it's the first time i see something so delusional. :kaz:

and of course its from dyno, xbox dying sure taking its toll :laff: 

Edited by kaz
  • Upvote 1
18 hours ago, Bodycount N said:

probably? It's already confirmed.

Now we just wait if it's PC and Steam, or just PC.

Maybe even PS5. Remember Frank O'Conner confirmed MS was ready to put Halo: MCC on PS4 but Sony didn't want their invasive XBL services polluting PSN.

https://comicbook.com/gaming/2019/06/14/halo-the-master-chief-collection-ps4-xbox/

I listen to Colin's podcast regularly and he's convinced that within 3 years time MS will be a full third party publisher with games on both PS5 and Switch.

Well you're first problem is listening to Colin Moriarty

• Haha 1