Browsed the Xbox One game section at Best Buy today

had some time to kill and with the xbox one section being 2/3 the size of the ps4/switch section, decided to check out whats good

first thing that jumped out at me is the stack of unsold gears 5 (rivaled only by the stacks around the store of fallout 76 and rage 2)

HhwfMoC.jpg

clearly that long term strategy deeno is always talking about is going to pick up any day now.. :pavarotti:

next thing that catches my eye is the dark souls trilogy steelbook - this has been sold out for months on ps4. ngl i was tempted to pick it up just because

jUtiUaA.jpg

until i remembered dark souls 2 & 3 are from when ps4 had the best multiplats and they never got one x patches so theyre still worst on xbox, nevermind :dead:

also noticed a handful of xbox 360 games. these are ancient by now but i get bc is a thing on this console, so didnt think much of it

5pBsFaW.jpg

but padding out the xbox one library by literally packing xbox 360 games into xbox one cases is :D

v1bOLwF.jpg

• Upvote 1
1 hour ago, Quad Damage said:

had some time to kill and with the xbox one section being 2/3 the size of the ps4/switch section, decided to check out whats good

first thing that jumped out at me is the stack of unsold gears 5 (rivaled only by the stacks around the store of fallout 76 and rage 2)

HhwfMoC.jpg

clearly that long term strategy deeno is always talking about is going to pick up any day now.. :pavarotti:

next thing that catches my eye is the dark souls trilogy steelbook - this has been sold out for months on ps4. ngl i was tempted to pick it up just because

jUtiUaA.jpg

until i remembered dark souls 2 & 3 are from when ps4 had the best multiplats and they never got one x patches so theyre still worst on xbox, nevermind :dead:

also noticed a handful of xbox 360 games. these are ancient by now but i get bc is a thing on this console, so didnt think much of it

5pBsFaW.jpg

but padding out the xbox one library by literally packing xbox 360 games into xbox one cases is :D

v1bOLwF.jpg

:rofls:

37 minutes ago, JONBpc said:

Taking SW to stores IRL lmao

lmfao there have been lemshite posts like this . stfu. i think the best one was from dyno where the thread backfired because he was an idiot as usual.

3 minutes ago, kaz said:

lmfao there have been lemshite posts like this . stfu. i think the best one was from dyno where the thread backfired because he was an idiot as usual.

That thread would be gay as well

45 minutes ago, kaz said:

He cruised through his local Target and Best buy.... posted pics of the game section and declared that Switch has zero retail presence across the entire of the United States of America:rofls:

Guy was serious too.. dead serious :grimaceright:

2 minutes ago, Quad Damage said:

in the hobo pass voucher section

UNzty4w.jpgsCsWqL0.jpg

a fable game didnt even release for xbox one ffs :rofls:

Lmao @ forza car 

reminds me of the 'greatest games lineup'

PhilSpencer_XboxE32015.jpg

Replaced because white male -. Cancelled -> a fucking car -> multiplat -> replaced because white male

what a crock of shit this platform has been.

3 minutes ago, Bodycount N said:

Lmao @ forza car 

reminds me of the 'greatest games lineup'

PhilSpencer_XboxE32015.jpg

Replaced because white male -. Cancelled -> a fucking car -> multiplat -> replaced because white male

what a crock of shit this platform has been.

their character montages stay being terrible to this very day

Xbox-Games-Pass-1151182.jpg?r=1562761476

theyre seriously trying to claim batman because playstation has spiderman - but arkham knight is another non-x enhanced game so its still best on ps4:rofl:

• Haha 1
6 minutes ago, Quad Damage said:

their character montages stay being terrible to this very day

Xbox-Games-Pass-1151182.jpg?r=1562761476

theyre seriously trying to claim batman because playstation has spiderman - but arkham knight is another non-x enhanced game so its still best on ps4:rofl:

Batman was also just free for PS Plus subscribers in September. :kaz: 

• Haha 2

Yeah keep us posted on this breaking news

The game's free to download. Why would anyone buy the physical copy.. is this supposed to be an ownage thread? 

Edited by Vini