Whats a good future proof PC in October 2019?

2 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

This is CPU vs CPU... the game isn't heavily GPU dependent because you're only wanting to test in 1080p... :drake: 

And I already showed my GPU min/avg/max fps destroying yours... while being completely 100% CPU bound...  with only ~75% of my GPU being utilized.. :drake: 

You did it to yourself. :shrug: 

It is GPU dependent, contrary to what I told you earlier, I actually did test this game at higher resolutions than 1080p.  :cmpunk1:

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Having a 1200 dollar video card and being trolled into doing 1080p benchmarks LOL

Well here's the biggest question before we can even start, what's your financial, performance and resolution target?

Just now, The Mother Fucker said:

It is GPU dependent, contrary to what I told you earlier, I actually did test this game at higher resolutions than 1080p.  :cmpunk1:

It's not GPU dependent when you're testing at 1080p with a top of the line Nvidia GPU.  It is with a top of the line AMD gpu though :rofl: 

Just now, The Mother Fucker said:

Well it is a mid-range GPU, that you've been sweating trying to beat until you managed to finally surpass me.   :romantears:

I've beaten you in every benchmark.  Just look at the GPU results.  The test is all about CPU at 1080p with my GPU... because it's 100% limited.

So... I've been sweating trying to push MY CPU... to beat the achieved fps score you posted... not anything else.  And I did. :reg: 

Just now, Remij_ said:

I've beaten you in every benchmark.  Just look at the GPU results.  The test is all about CPU at 1080p with my GPU... because it's 100% limited.

So... I've been sweating trying to push MY CPU... to beat the achieved fps score you posted... not anything else.  And I did. :reg: 

source.gif

how about that MK11 game now?  :obama:

Just now, Remij_ said:

Uninstalled that a long time ago.

How about a race in FH4 :reg: 

I'm not much of a racing gamer anymore.  TBH, I never even started a session with FH4 after installing it from gamepass. 

what made you give up on MK11. It's still the hottest game out right now. :whew:

9 minutes ago, The Mother Fucker said:

I'm not much of a racing gamer anymore.  TBH, I never even started a session with FH4 after installing it from gamepass. 

what made you give up on MK11. It's still the hottest game out right now. :whew:

Other games to play.  I can't play fighting games anymore like when I was a kid.  I'm not even talking about skill or anything... just that they don't hold my interest for that long.

4 hours ago, Hot Sauce said:

I'd guess the problem is with the I/O shield being installed incorrectly. It doesn't come pre-installed on that board and whoever put it together probably just cares that they get video out of it for testing purposes.

It looks like it's in right. Since the audio ports at the bottom poke through the I/O shield thats why the bottom ports work, but at the top nothing pokes through which is why it's become misaligned.

I've opened it up and the motherboard looks pretty flat and level so I'm out of ideas lol

Not sure if it's the case, the motherboard, or what.