Red Dead Redemption 2 releases on PC November 5th

Just now, DynamiteCop! said:

We've had monitors and hardware capable of this for decades. Again you're showing how green you really are. 

The vast majority of TVs are 60hz... 

And no... when monitors were capable of it... PC's weren't pushing those frames... NOW they are... and we have monitors that go FAR BEYOND 120hz...

Running 120fps on a 60hz monitor.... yea.. that's a waste...  But on PC 120fps on a 144hz monitor is sublimely smooth... and 60fps looks bad compared to it.  That's a fucking FACT.

I've been doing this a lot longer than you bub.. so just sit this one out and play your little console. 

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

PoC hasn’t been relevant in over 10 years or more. It’s hilarious watching insecure losers spewing Pc master race and at the sane time literally begging for any kind of console scraps.   The

Dyno making his own thread to get ahead of the ownage.

Just now, JONBpc said:

If 80 percent of games are 60fps ND will not be making 30fps games because people wont want that.

:lawl:

Unless these new consoles allow you to upgrade your RAM, Graphics card etc as the gen progress... that will never happen. 

Just now, JONBpc said:

Yeah well most people aren't buying 3 monitors and new 1000 dollar plus video cards every 2 years. Look how you are talking and you wonder why ill ditch PC as soon as I can lmao.

Yea.. but the people that are.... are.  Sooooooooo?  Most people don't have X1Xs...  They're still gaming at 720p 30fps on XO ffs GTFO :kaz: 

60fps is the sweet spot to push resolution as well. Im sure the next gen consoles could push shit like CSS at 120 if they wanted to as well.

I mean you cant even do 4k60 on control with a 2000 dollar PC lmao

3 minutes ago, JONBpc said:

If 80 percent of games are 60fps ND will not be making 30fps games because people wont want that.

Uh... you want to make a god damned bet?  lmao...

30fps is absolutely accepted on consoles..  That's not going to change.  Developers looking to push visual fidelity will always consider it, and likely choose it over 60fps.

Just now, JONBpc said:

60fps is the sweet spot to push resolution as well. Im sure the next gen consoles could push shit like CSS at 120 if they wanted to as well.

I mean you cant even do 4k60 on control with a 2000 dollar PC lmao

Uh... 4K 60 on control is easy to do at the same settings as console :| 

Just now, Remij_ said:

The vast majority of TVs are 60hz... 

And no... when monitors were capable of it... PC's weren't pushing those frames... NOW they are... and we have monitors that go FAR BEYOND 120hz...

Running 120fps on a 60hz monitor.... yea.. that's a waste...  But on PC 120fps on a 144hz monitor is sublimely smooth... and 60fps looks bad compared to it.  That's a fucking FACT.

I've been doing this a lot longer than you bub.. so just sit this one out and play your little console. 

I was getting over 120 FPS in Half-Life 2 in 2005 and had the monitor to support it.

QY7V9sY.png lanpartynw_0050.jpg

You're a fucking greenhorn, shut up. 

1 minute ago, Remij_ said:

Yea.. but the people that are.... are.  Sooooooooo?  Most people don't have X1Xs...  They're still gaming at 720p 30fps on XO ffs GTFO :kaz: 

Youre so fucking bitter lately. Saying your ok with 30fps after saying 60 is old news just to argue. Stfu :D

I have 3 monitors PC master race!!!! So gay

Uh... you want to make a god damned bet?  lmao...

30fps is absolutely accepted on consoles..  That's not going to change.  Developers looking to push visual fidelity will always consider it, and likely choose it over 60fps.

There will be no need for 30fps . Games next gen will look amazing at 60. Sure ill bet you. The first ND game on PS5 will be 60fps. Or perm.

1 minute ago, DynamiteCop! said:

I was getting over 120 FPS in Half-Life 2 in 2005 and had the monitor to support it.

You're a fucking greenhorn, shut up. 

Too stupid to see you're arguing in favor of what I'm saying... :tom: 

What was your console getting?? :drake: 

2 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

Uh... 4K 60 on control is easy to do at the same settings as console :| 

console settings on a 2000 dollar pc. Lmao, not the master race after all :D

2 minutes ago, JONBpc said:

Youre so fucking bitter lately. Saying your ok with 30fps after saying 60 is old news just to argue. Stfu :D

I have 3 monitors PC master race!!!! So gay

Yea... I'm ok with 30... but I know 60 is better than 30... and 120 is better than 60 :drake: 

Why are you getting fucking pissy because someone's saying 120 is better than 60?

Just now, Remij_ said:

Yea... I'm ok with 30... but I know 60 is better than 30... and 120 is better than 60 :drake: 

Why are you getting fucking pissy because someone's saying 120 is better than 60?

When did I say its not better?

You said its old news, yet are satisfied with it and are happy with even lower.

You are starting to argue like Jerry. 

1 minute ago, JONBpc said:

console settings on a 2000 dollar pc. Lmao, not the master race after all :D

So you're ok with console settings.. on console... but console settings at 2x the fps isn't better, right? :roll: 

Just now, Remij_ said:

So you're ok with console settings.. on console... but console settings at 2x the fps isn't better, right? :roll: 

Not when its 4 to 5x the cost. Are you stupid??

Just now, JONBpc said:

When did I say its not better?

You said its old news, yet are satisfied with it and are happy with even lower.

You are starting to argue like Jerry. 

It is old news... even the fucking next gen consoles are talking about 8K and 120fps :drake: 

I'm saying it's old news to you... because you idiots are talking like hitting 60fps is amazing... when PC's have been doing that shit since forever....  YAY!  A 60fps game!!!@

lmao.. the devs who targeted 30fps this gen will do so again next gen and you'll get the Battlefields and CODs and the others who target 60...

It is old news... even the fucking next gen consoles are talking about 8K and 120fps :drake: 

I'm saying it's old news to you... because you idiots are talking like hitting 60fps is amazing... when PC's have been doing that shit since forever....  YAY!  A 60fps game!!!@

lmao.. the devs who targeted 30fps this gen will do so again next gen and you'll get the Battlefields and CODs and the others who target 60...

Where did I say its amazing? I said I like 60fps over 30fps games. 

Consoles have a lot of 60fps games too. Im saying if most are 60 I don't need a pc. 

You are mad over a computer. All of this because I said I don't need a pc if games are 60fps.

Shut the fuck up already/

1 minute ago, JONBpc said:

Not when its 4 to 5x the cost. Are you stupid??

You're talking about one single fucking game :drake: 

Let's talk about that.... First of all, the console versions of Control render at lower resolutions that 4K....  So not are they only not even close to hitting that... they TANK framerate too.  4K 60 on PC is more than just 2x better...  It's way higher resolution than the consoles... and 2x the framerate.  Let's not forget... you said 30fps is garbage.. so... uh.. where does that leave the console versions?

And PC's are again... much more capable.. you can do much more with them.. ALL games perform better when you get better hardware...