I love how

1 minute ago, Remij_ said:

I didn't ask if you had a problem with it.  I asked if you love it.

Yes or no?

Except other answers exist, and I gave you another answer.

I have "no problem with it."

It would mean something along the lines of "neutral" or "generally apathetic."

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I love how I love how I love how  I love how I love how I love how I love how I love how  I love how I love how I love how I love how I love

Ilovehow cookeis trying really hard to portray Elizabeth Warren as a "Democratic establishment" candidate. Warren and Sanders are the most progressive candidates, with the most progressive policies. T

a-NO they don't Thisis a congressional process...........not a judicial process. Ilovehow your so lazy that you relied on Donald Trump's tweets as your legal source "They probably don't even exist" Th

Just now, jehurey said:

Except other answers exist, and I gave you another answer.

I have "no problem with it."

It would mean something along the lines of "neutral" or "generally apathetic."

So you have no problem with this thread mocking you?

Your posts in here would dictate otherwise. :hest: 

Just now, Remij_ said:

So you have no problem with this thread mocking you?

Your posts in here would dictate otherwise. :hest: 

No, not really.

My first post pretty much indicates that I don't have a problem.

And the rest of my posts are me pretty much wrangling you down from your own babbling.

Pretty standard stuff.

Just now, jehurey said:

No, not really.

My first post pretty much indicates that I don't have a problem.

And the rest of my posts are me pretty much wrangling you down from your own babbling.

Pretty standard stuff.

No. You first post indicates that you DO love how... since you specifically omitted it because "he already said it for you"

The rest of your posts are you attempting to deflect from the question you were being asked.  Multiple deflections actually.

No. You first post indicates that you DO love how... since you specifically omitted it because "he already said it for you"

The rest of your posts are you attempting to deflect from the question you were being asked.  Multiple deflections actually.

I do love how.............what? What was the second half of the sentence?

Its funny, because you just attempted to deflect. No, I even said that I didn't even know what you were babbling about, other than it was babble.

Its all pretty straightforward. Only one of us is still trying to get something out of this. Aaaaand its...noticeable. lol

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

I do love how.............what? What was the second half of the sentence?

Its funny, because you just attempted to deflect. No, I even said that I didn't even know what you were babbling about, other than it was babble.

Its all pretty straightforward. Only one of us is still trying to get something out of this. Aaaaand its...noticeable. lol

Stop babbling Jerry.  Everyone is noticing. :tom: 

You DO love how people are mocking you for always saying you love how :hest: 

2 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

Stop babbling Jerry.  Everyone is noticing. :tom: 

You DO love how people are mocking you for always saying you love how :hest: 

No, I've notice people who are resorting to having to imitate me, because they've run out of ideas on how to get to me throughout this entire thread. lol

Well.......more like "person", rather than "people", right?

Edited by jehurey
2 minutes ago, jehurey said:

No, I've notice people who are resorting to having to imitate me, because they've run out of ideas on how to get to me throughout this entire thread. lol

Well.......more like "person", rather than "people", right?

So you don't love how people are mocking you in this thread?

Because saying that people are resorting to imitating you... shows that you understand what is happening. :bena: 

Edited by Remij_
Just now, Remij_ said:

So you don't love how people are mocking you in this thread?

Where, in my last post, do I indicate anything of the sort.

I answer your question with an observation.

You seem to be............"wanting."Which seems like a personal issue that doesn't involve me.

Where, in my last post, do I indicate anything of the sort.

I answer your question with an observation.

You seem to be............"wanting."Which seems like a personal issue that doesn't involve me.

Do you understand that you are being mocked? Do you understand that regardless of what answer you choose, you will be mocked for either doing what people claim you always do... or specifically not doing it... because people are mocking you for it?  Do you understand that you've already answered the question... because you've already admitted that Cooke "already typed out the first part for you"... and then that I was "trying to imitate you to get at you"...

Yes... this thread is about imitating you... it's about mocking you.  YOU are the joke in this thread Jehurey.  No matter how hard you try to stick your fingers in your ears and scream like a little kid and ignore it. :tom: 

Just now, Remij_ said:

Do you understand that you are being mocked?

Take a look at your post, dude.

I don't think you understand.

If a group of toddlers were laughing about your shoelaces being untied, how seriously would you take it? LOL

That is where you'll at.  That is where you will always be at.

Take a look at your post, dude.

I don't think you understand.

If a group of toddlers were laughing about your shoelaces being untied, how seriously would you take it? LOL

That is where you'll at.  That is where you will always be at.

Yea... I'd stick my fingers in my ears and pretend like I'm not understanding or hearing anything too.. just like you are. :mj: 

"It's ok sweetie.. if you just ignore it they'll stop making fun of you eventually"

Yea... I'd stick my fingers in my ears and pretend like I'm not understanding or hearing anything too.. just like you are. :mj: 

"It's ok sweetie.. if you just ignore it they'll stop making fun of you eventually"

Nah, I'm hearing what you're saying.

Its sorta like a toddler coming up with his best possible insult towards you.......like I said before, just how offended could you possibly get? LOL

Its a much better place to be in than the place you're currently at, that's for sure. lol

Nah, I'm hearing what you're saying.

Its sorta like a toddler coming up with his best possible insult towards you.......like I said before, just how offended could you possibly get? LOL

Its a much better place to be in than the place you're currently at, that's for sure. lol

You're making a case for how offended one can possibly get :hest: 

10 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Really, where did I say that?

Through your actions.  You're obviously offended... because you recognize the intent of the thread was to mock you. But then you asked.. "How offended could one possibly get?" So the question is HOW offended are you?  Well, apparently enough that you continue to refuse to admit the thread is mocking you... 

Edited by Remij_
Just now, jehurey said:

and not actual words.

You can imagine me however you want. I don't control you mind.

I only live there, rent free.:trump:

There's no imagination required.  It's all right here Jehurey.

And no... nice try.  We all know you rent a place with your brother. :hest: