I love how

2 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

There's no imagination required.  It's all right here Jehurey.

And no... nice try.  We all know you rent a place with your brother. :hest: 

No........you just said you couldn't find the words.

The words are things that are observable. You pretending that I'm losing my shit isn't.

And now you're posting like jonb......because you've ran out of ideas.......that's observable.

Let me know when you find something.

Edited by jehurey
  • Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I love how I love how I love how  I love how I love how I love how I love how I love how  I love how I love how I love how I love how I love

Ilovehow cookeis trying really hard to portray Elizabeth Warren as a "Democratic establishment" candidate. Warren and Sanders are the most progressive candidates, with the most progressive policies. T

a-NO they don't Thisis a congressional process...........not a judicial process. Ilovehow your so lazy that you relied on Donald Trump's tweets as your legal source "They probably don't even exist" Th

7 minutes ago, jehurey said:

No........you just said you couldn't find the words.

The words are things that are observable. You pretending that I'm losing my shit isn't.

And now you're posting like jonb......because you've ran out of ideas.......that's observable.

Let me know when you find something.

You actions in this thread are observable...  You admitted the intent of the thread was to mock you.  You asked how offended one could possibly get... so your actions in this thread is a perfect answer to that question.  Let's see how much you continue to get offended, shall we?

And you're..... speculating.... on the Jonb thing.  As you usually do.  

Edited by Remij_
1 minute ago, Remij_ said:

You admitted the intent of the thread was to mock you.

How is that an "action"? You were practically yelling it to me.

And me asking how offended could a person get.........is indicative of what, now?

And no, its not speculation. What you did is something that jonb always does, and you did the same thing. That's observable.

Just now, jehurey said:

How is that an "action"? You were practically yelling it to me.

And me asking how offended could a person get.........is indicative of what, now?

And no, its not speculation. What you did is something that jonb always does, and you did the same thing. That's observable.

You recognized that because you SPECIFICALLY OMITTED and admitted that the reason why you didn't type that "was because it was already done for you"..  That proves you know the intent was to mock how you post.

It's indicative that you recognize the intent... but are dismissing the effectiveness of it.  But my argument is that throughout this thread, you've shown exactly just how offended you are by it.. and continue to be by it.  You're trying to downplay it.

And yes.. it is speculation.  You claimed I'm posting like Jonb... because I was out of ideas.  That's speculation... because you simply cannot prove that.

You speculate a lot.  I love how you do that. :trump: 

You recognized that because you SPECIFICALLY OMITTED and admitted that the reason why you didn't type that "was because it was already done for you"..  That proves you know the intent was to mock how you post.

It's indicative that you recognize the intent... but are dismissing the effectiveness of it.  But my argument is that throughout this thread, you've shown exactly just how offended you are by it.. and continue to be by it.  You're trying to downplay it.

And yes.. it is speculation.  You claimed I'm posting like Jonb... because I was out of ideas.  That's speculation... because you simply cannot prove that.

You speculate a lot.  I love how you do that. :trump: 

No, I explained that already......since everybody knew the opening to the sentence, cooke already did that part. So I just finished that already.

Oh, you're complaining about the "out of ideas" part? LOL Well, for starters, thanks for proving that you were copying jonb.

But, that means you were having to imitate somebody else......so that DOES mean you're out of ideas.

Think about it..........you went back to your "speculation" gimmick. You're still out of ideas.

Observable.

7 minutes ago, jehurey said:

No, I explained that already......since everybody knew the opening to the sentence, cooke already did that part. So I just finished that already.

Oh, you're complaining about the "out of ideas" part? LOL Well, for starters, thanks for proving that you were copying jonb.

But, that means you were having to imitate somebody else......so that DOES mean you're out of ideas.

Think about it..........you went back to your "speculation" gimmick. You're still out of ideas.

Observable.

Yea... this thread mocking you for that.  You recognized it right away.  You recognized it... because you specifically didn't have to do it.

How is that proving that I was copying Jonb?  I said you CLAIMED I was copying him... and that your reason was because I was all out of ideas.  That's your claim... completely speculation.

Remember how I said that was your CLAIM....  you can't verify that claim... so you can't verify I'm out of ideas.

You're..... SPECULATING.

Claiming that I'm picking on you the same way that others pick on you is not helping your case for "just how offended one could possibly get" Jehurey :tom: 

Edited by Remij_
3 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

Yea... this thread mocking you for that.  You recognized it right away.  You recognized it... because you specifically didn't have to do it.

How is that proving that I was copying Jonb?  I said you CLAIMED I was copying him... and that your reason was because I was all out of ideas.  That's your claim... completely speculation.

Remember how I said that was your CLAIM....  you can't verify that claim... so you can't verify I'm out of ideas.

You're..... SPECULATING.

Claiming that I'm picking on you the same way that others pick on you is not helping your case for "just how offended one could possibly get" Jehurey :tom: 

I posted in the thread..........how wouldn't I have recognized it?

Are you implying I didn't read the thread? LOL

I already gave you my thoughts about it, twice actually.

No, if you're comebacks are complete retreads, it means you don't have any any new ideas.

Where did I say that I'm being "picked on?"

Post where I said that, because I just caught you trying to sneak in new narrative that didn't happen. LOL

18 minutes ago, jehurey said:

I posted in the thread..........how wouldn't I have recognized it?

Are you implying I didn't read the thread? LOL

I already gave you my thoughts about it, twice actually.

No, if you're comebacks are complete retreads, it means you don't have any any new ideas.

Where did I say that I'm being "picked on?"

Post where I said that, because I just caught you trying to sneak in new narrative that didn't happen. LOL

Right. So you did recognize it.  Just say yes next time and shut your trap. 

No.. I'm implying you have, and understand that this thread is mocking you.

You recognize that you're being picked on because you understand the threads intention is to mock you... You even say as much right in the first part of this post I'm quoting... LOL.

As I said.. the question isn't if you're being mocked/picked on... but rather how offended you are by it.  And the fact that you're running from questions... claiming false things... and speculating that because people are picking on you in a certain way that they are all out of ideas.  It's shown that you're pretty offended by it.

You can't laugh at yourself and how ridiculous your posting style is... even when it's all completely laid out bare in a nicely packaged thread.  

Edited by Remij_
4 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

Right. So you did recognize it.  Just say yes next time and shut your trap. 

No........its not my responsibility for me to manage your butthurt.  Like I've said before, you really do seem to have a problem with your petty temperament. That's not my problem. That's your deal. I don't need to do anything for you. Nobody does.

You recognize that you're being picked on because you understand the threads intention is to mock you...

No, I don't.

Like I said..........post it. Otherwise, I just caught you making up narrative to make yourself feel better. Refer to the section up above for my position on that matter.

You can't laugh at yourself and how ridiculous your posting style is... even when it's all completely laid out bare in a nicely packaged thread.  

I do laugh at myself. I've always been the best person to zing me.

Look at what you're doing. I can't help but laugh.

Edited by jehurey
8 minutes ago, jehurey said:

No........its not my responsibility for me to manage your butthurt.  Like I've said before, you really do seem to have a problem with your petty temperament. That's not my problem. That's your deal. I don't need to anything for you. Nobody does.

No, I don't.

Like I said..........post it. Otherwise, I just caught you making up narrative to make yourself feel better. Refer to the section up above for my position on that matter.

I do laugh at myself. I've always been the best person to zing me.

Look at what you're doing. I can't help but laugh.

Yes you did.  You just stated "how wouldn't I recognize it"...

So you DON'T understand that the threads purpose is to mock you?  Is that what you're saying?  I'm pretty sure you said you "had no problem with it"  Which means you recognize it... but it doesn't bother you.  I believe you even equated it to being picked on by some toddlers.

So yea... you know the thread is picking on you... mocking you.  And you're trying to downplay how much it's bothering/offending you.  Which doesn't help you.. because you're running away from simple questions, and making false claims/speculations.  If you REALLY weren't offended... you wouldn't have to do that.

Edited by Remij_

Yes you did.  You just stated "how wouldn't I recognize it"...

So you DON'T understand that the threads purpose is to mock you?

I recognized it as butthurt.

You would know that by reading the post:

11 hours ago, jehurey said:

..........butthurt you are?

Why yes. Yes I do.

I'm pretty sure you said you "had no problem with it"  Which means you recognize it... but it doesn't bother you.  I believe you even equated it to being picked on by some toddlers.

I have no problem with seeing this thread that I recognize as butthurt.

I have no problem seeing other forumites openly admit........to this butthurt.

You do understand that in my analogy.........I'm call you guys the toddlers, right? How is that "being picked on" when the subjects are literally seen as harmless? LOL

3 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

And you're trying to downplay how much it's bothering/offending you.  Which doesn't help you.. because you're running away from simple questions, and making false claims/speculations.  If you REALLY weren't offended... you wouldn't have to do that.

The only thing I've been doing is making you look silly. And I don't have to do much.

9 minutes ago, jehurey said:

I recognized it as butthurt.

You would know that by reading the post:

I have no problem with seeing this thread that I recognize as butthurt.

I have no problem seeing other forumites openly admit........to this butthurt.

You do understand that in my analogy.........I'm call you guys the toddlers, right? How is that "being picked on" when the subjects are literally seen as harmless? LOL

The only thing I've been doing is making you look silly. And I don't have to do much.

You recognize it as butthurt....because the intention was to mock you.....

I DO know that... by reading the post.  

You have no problem with the thread mocking you... because you see it as butthurt.

You have no problem with other forumites mocking you... because you see it as butthurt.

Mocking someone is juvenile.. sure.  It's also warranted in this case.  There's tons of proof posted in the OP.  We're laughing at your expense.  You don't ever get to change that.  You only get to control how offended you appear. 

You're being picked on.. you're just in denial about it. 

Edited by Remij_
Just now, Remij_ said:

You recognize it as butthurt....because the intention was to mock you.....

That was the INTENTION. lol

I think you already know by now that it didn't work. You can try convincing me and yourself all day long.

But, look at the way I'm posting........and then look at your posts.

Mocking someone is juvenile.. sure.  It's also warranted in this case.  There's tons of proof posted in the OP.  We're laughing at your expense.  You don't ever get to change that.

And you're being picked on.. you're just in denial about it. 

I've never seen anybody on this forum saying outright "You are hurt right now!! Act hurt!!!":drake:

You're further away than you were two hours ago. That's called Sunk Cost Fallacy.

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

That was the INTENTION. lol

I think you already know by now that it didn't work. You can try convincing me and yourself all day long.

But, look at the way I'm posting........and then look at your posts.

I've never seen anybody on this forum saying outright "You are hurt right now!! Act hurt!!!":drake:

You're further away than you were two hours ago. That's called Sunk Cost Fallacy.

Look how in denial about it you are.  I didn't create the thread.  I'm simply partaking in it's purpose :tom: 

And I certainly think that did work.  As I said... you can't stop the rest of us from laughing at your expense.

Nobody is telling you to act in any way.  Your posts show what you are.  And in denial is definitely what you are. ROFL

Just now, Remij_ said:

Look how in denial about it you are.  I didn't create the thread.  I'm simply partaking in it's purpose :tom: 

And I certainly think that did work.  As I said... you can't stop the rest of us from laughing at your expense.

Nobody is telling you to act in any way.  Your posts show what you are.  And in denial is definitely what you are. ROFL

You can think it, but we know what a person who is melting down looks like.......we've seen your posts in this thread.

Let me know when I start posting like you.  LOL

Just now, jehurey said:

You can think it, but we know what a person who is melting down looks like.......we've seen your posts in this thread.

Let me know when I start posting like you.  LOL

Yes.. we can.  And will.  And you can't stop that. LOL

How about you acknowledge first that you post like you do in the OP like I asked you to, before we start talking about other things :drake: 

You can't even admit to that... in a thread making fun of you (with proof) for doing it... all. the. time. :rofl: 

Just now, Remij_ said:

Yes.. we can.  And will.  And you can't stop that. LOL

How about you acknowledge first

.......this is how you lost the argument.

Let me know when you see me doing stuff like that. LOL You have no idea, do you?

Just now, jehurey said:

.......this is how you lost the argument.

Let me know when you see me doing stuff like that. LOL You have no idea, do you?

You let me know when you're ready to admit that this thread is mocking the fuck out of you, and no amount of your denial is going to change that. LOLOL