-Jehurey

• Haha 1
  • Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I love how I love how I love how  I love how I love how I love how I love how I love how  I love how I love how I love how I love how I love

Ilovehow cookeis trying really hard to portray Elizabeth Warren as a "Democratic establishment" candidate. Warren and Sanders are the most progressive candidates, with the most progressive policies. T

a-NO they don't Thisis a congressional process...........not a judicial process. Ilovehow your so lazy that you relied on Donald Trump's tweets as your legal source "They probably don't even exist" Th

Ilovehow cookeis trying really hard to portray Elizabeth Warren as a "Democratic establishment" candidate. Warren and Sanders are the most progressive candidates, with the most progressive policies. The mainstream mediais flat out covering Elizabeth Warren as the "front-...

Ilove the projection. IlovehowI get to say that you got busted lying. AndIlove thatits definitely getting to you.

That photo you posted was Hillary Clinton actually working as Secretary of State. 2012 LOL,ilovehow you thought you could competein this area. Explain to me why Jill Stein wasin Russia?

LOLIlovehow every argument you've attempted against me........you've ran away from. And now you're just trying to laugh off the fact thatI straight-up proved you wrong about your Nixon narrative. I'm smiling at you like Rachel was smiling at whatshisface.

Ilovehow you morons don't actually check your sources. Click the link. Go to that part of Biden's speech. .......and continue reading the next couple of sentences: Absolutely not a fucking thing about generating a warinthat region. And before you...

Refer to the actual thread whereiPhone LOSESin several tests. LOL,Ilovehow you are not MIXING UP your butthurt from other threads

• Haha 1

a-NO they don't Thisis a congressional process...........not a judicial process. Ilovehow your so lazy that you relied on Donald Trump's tweets as your legal source "They probably don't even exist" The whistleblower was vetted by theIntelligence Co...

Ilovehow he posted anincomplete sentence: BAM. he just got corrected a second-time...............after he tried OMITTINGinformation a second-time. You're welcomed, andit was definitely my pleasure correcting you.

Ilovehow no matter what he says abou the Note 10, theiPhone 11is still lower thanitin terms of actual performance, durability, LTE speed. So when he says that the Note 10 sucks.........theiphone 11is LOWER than the Note 10.He can't get out of that one.

Federal wiretaps require warrants. Warrants require evidence that crimes may be committed. This has always been the case since phone wereinvented, for godssakes.Ilovehow you're PRETENDING to be some sort of freedom patriot. Its a shame you only really to car...

• Haha 1
5 minutes ago, Cookester15 said:

Just exposing your insanity

you exposed insanity alright.

3 hours ago, Cookester15 said:

I love how

I love how

I love how 

I love how

I love how

I love how

I love how

I love how 

I love how

I love how

I love how

I love how

I love how 

I love how

I love how

I love how

I love how

I love how 

I love how

I love how

I love how

I love how

I love how 

I love how

I love how

I love how

I love how

I love how 

I love how

I love how

-Jehurey

thankfully you're using a keyboard and not a permanent marker.

4 minutes ago, jehurey said:

...when other people do my work for me when mocking them?

Yup, sure do.

No... I mean not having to do the thing you're being mocked for doing... because it was already done for you. 

29 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

No... I mean not having to do the thing you're being mocked for doing... because it was already done for you. 

Must not be a problem if I'm not bothered enough to bring it up.