BFV War in the Pacific expansion trailer

14 minutes ago, MalaXmaS said:

Game is very much live on PS4.

Theres always going to be some full 64 player conquest servers, but its almost to impossible to find any other modes being played.

Also for some reason they thought it would be a good idea to add halloween themed costumes. They really don't care about making serious and authentic war games anymore.

Edited by Twinblade
4 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

Theres always going to be some full 64 player conquest servers, but its almost to impossible to find any other modes being played.

Also for some reason they thought it would be a good idea to add halloween themed costumes. They really don't care about making serious and authentic war games anymore.

The main problem is that they keep getting rid of some modes.

Also, adding and removing rush is one is one of the dumbest things they've ever done. That mode has become a staple of the series and if anything it should have been in from the beginning. Its just so many of these small things that add up over time and result in the game just not being an enjoyable experience for more than a week or so. This is probably my 4th or 5th time reinstalling it, and i expect to uninstall it again after i've gotten my fill of the pacific content (which will probably take 3 days).

Edited by Twinblade
  • Sad 2
52 minutes ago, Teh_Diplomat said:

Still playing Bad Company 2 :smugd:

same. i have it for pc and ps3 i heard people are still playing on ps3 as well. it was the game i learned how to play a fps with a pad 

• 2 weeks later...

I finally had some time to sink my teeth into this. Honestly, its the most enjoyment i've gotten out of BFV in a long time.

First off, the M1 Garand is phenomenal. Theres even a rare reload animation where the bolt slams into your thumb - something that actually happened in real life

But outside of that, the 2 maps are great and represent some of the best gameplay and pacing i've experienced with the game. Iwo Jima is especially a highlight. The progression during breakthrough is awesome and makes for some intense matches. It starts with the beach landings, then you get taken up the island through trenches, bunkers, then eventually the tunnels, and finally you reach the summit of Mount Suribachi. The whole experience is just epic whether you're on the attacking or defending side.

Edited by Twinblade
7 hours ago, Twinblade said:

I finally had some time to sink my teeth into this. Honestly, its the most enjoyment i've gotten out of BFV in a long time.

First off, the M1 Garand is phenomenal. Theres even a rare reload animation where the bolt slams into your thumb - something that actually happened in real life

But outside of that, the 2 maps are great and represent some of the best gameplay and pacing i've experienced with the game. Iwo Jima is especially a highlight. The progression during breakthrough is awesome and makes for some intense matches. It starts with the beach landings, then you get taken up the island through trenches, bunkers, then eventually the tunnels, and finally you reach the summit of Mount Suribachi. The whole experience is just epic whether you're on the attacking or defending side.

nice try dice employee, im not gonna reinstall 

• 1 month later...