The Verge “The Pixel 4 is an iPhone clone.” The Verge “The Pixel 4 is the best Android phone”

44 minutes ago, ghostz said:

I put the pixel above Samsung regardless, which is what I claimed ITT. You proved my thoughts have been consistent. :love:

Sammy just gettin dropped lower and lower, lol. So, considering Mate 30 isn’t in USA, that leaves.........

wait for it

PIXEL as the best Android phone! 

No..........you had no PRIOR CONDITIONS before just two posts ago.

You said, and I quote:

1 hour ago, ghostz said:

I have long said the pixel is the best android device there is. Go ahead and search. If I had an android, it would be a pixel. 

You already had knowledge of the Huawei Mate 20 for many months now.

You got busted lying...........there's no point in you trying to babble your way out of it with extra conditions and "what if" scenarios.  You said, FULL-STOP, that Pixel was the best android phone.

And I caught you making a completely different remark by researching an earlier post.

Busted, plain and simple. You can't dig yourself out from this hole. You've lost this argument.

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I just checked the review again... and it still says the same thing..                                    

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, jehurey said:

No..........you had no PRIOR CONDITIONS before just two posts ago.

You said, and I quote:

You already had knowledge of the Huawei Mate 20 for many months now.

You got busted lying...........there's no point in you trying to babble your way out of it with extra conditions and "what if" scenarios.  You said, FULL-STOP, that Pixel was the best android phone.

And I caught you making a completely different remark by researching an earlier post.

Busted, plain and simple. You can't dig yourself out from this hole. You've lost this argument.

Could I own a mate as a US resident? :trump: 

Just now, ghostz said:

Could I own a mate as a US resident? :trump: 

Sorry, you gave NO CONDITIONS prior to your statement, back then and now.

You're already making a complete hypothetical.........buying an Android. You're trying to MAKE AN EXCUSE to get out of me catching you in a clear contradiction.

I told you about Huawei being declared a "National Security threat" since April of LAST YEAR.

however in March of THIS YEAR, you will still saying its the best android phone

Dude...............you're straight-up busted, and you know you don't have a way out of this.

You lost. You just need to admit that, or else its just going to get worse for you.

3 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Sorry, you gave NO CONDITIONS prior to your statement, back then and now.

You're already making a complete hypothetical.........buying an Android. You're trying to MAKE AN EXCUSE to get out of me catching you in a clear contradiction.

I told you about Huawei being declared a "National Security threat" since April of LAST YEAR.

however in March of THIS YEAR, you will still saying its the best android phone

Dude...............you're straight-up busted, and you know you don't have a way out of this.

You lost. You just need to admit that, or else its just going to get worse for you.

You just linked to me saying the Mate doesn’t do Netflix in HD. 

yes, it doesn’t. Well, I don’t even know now, because it’s off my radar. 

im confused as to what your point is here

1 hour ago, ghostz said:

You just linked to me saying the Mate doesn’t do Netflix in HD. 

yes, it doesn’t. Well, I don’t even know now, because it’s off my radar. 

im confused as to what your point is here

And I told you why.............you can even see it in the post I posted here.

I even specifically said they were a national security threat and the phone wouldn't be supported for apps from US companies.

This was explained to you MULTIPLE TIMES.

Sorry.........way, way, waaaaaaaay too late for you to pretend to play dumb here.

You lost. You got caught in MULTIPLE LIES.

Lying more isn't helping you, as we can clearly see.

You want to keep doubling-down on your lies.........I'll just keep nailing you on them, Its your credibility, after all.

34 minutes ago, jehurey said:

And I told you why.............you can even see it in the post I posted here.

I even specifically said they were a national security threat and the phone wouldn't be supported for apps from US companies.

This was explained to you MULTIPLE TIMES.

Sorry.........way, way, waaaaaaaay too late for you to pretend to play dumb here.

You lost. You got caught in MULTIPLE LIES.

Lying more isn't helping you, as we can clearly see.

You want to keep doubling-down on your lies.........I'll just keep nailing you on them, Its your credibility, after all.

You can spin however you want. 

this doesn’t change the fact that both pixel and mate are better than the galaxy line. 

if I had to chose currently, I would chose pixel. 

But luckily, I don’t have to :banderoos:

13 minutes ago, ghostz said:

You can spin however you want. 

this doesn’t change the fact that both pixel and mate are better than the galaxy line. 

if I had to chose currently, I would chose pixel. 

But luckily, I don’t have to :banderoos:

Me posting your words isn't spinning.

You got caught completely contradicting yourself.............you tried to moved the goalposts, and that led to ANOTHER contradiction, and once that was pointed out to you...........you tried to play stupid.

You have all of that within the past 6 or so posts.

You got caught........and you can't dig yourself out.

Looks like you're finally leaning to cut your losses and pretend that you're rebooting the entire thread again. Basically admitting defeat. Thank you.

Edited by jehurey
20 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Me posting your words isn't spinning.

You got caught completely contradicting yourself.............you tried to moved the goalposts, and that led to ANOTHER contradiction, and once that was pointed out to you...........you tried to play stupid.

You have all of that within the past 6 or so posts.

You got caught........and you can't dig yourself out.

Looks like you're finally leaning to cut your losses and pretend that you're rebooting the entire thread again. Basically admitting defeat. Thank you.

I got caught saying... pixel was better than the galaxy ...forever ago? :banderoos:

Just now, ghostz said:

I got caught saying... pixel was better than the galaxy ...forever ago? :banderoos:

sorry.........trying to change the subject isn't going to work, either.

More proof that you know you lost this argument. Thank you.

you want to keep giving me more proof of your loss.......I'm not gonna stop you.

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

sorry.........trying to change the subject isn't going to work, either.

More proof that you know you lost this argument. Thank you.

you want to keep giving me more proof of your loss.......I'm not gonna stop you.

What are you even arguing?

i said pixel is the best android per verge. You said no. You quoted me saying pixel is better than Samsung, who you say makes the best android. 

facts, Jerry. Facts :banderoos:

Just now, ghostz said:

What are you even arguing?

i said pixel is the best android per verge. You said no. You quoted me saying pixel is better than Samsung, who you say makes the best android. 

facts, Jerry. Facts :banderoos:

I'm actually just pointing out how you've already lost.

you're now trying to reset this entire thread.........which means you have confirmed that you have lost the most recent arguments that you attempted.

Thank you. Yet again. you're not getting out of this.