The Verge “The Pixel 4 is an iPhone clone.” The Verge “The Pixel 4 is the best Android phone”

7 minutes ago, ghostz said:

Sorry, you said I WISHED it. I don’t wish competition away, especially ones beaten by Apple so badly. 

so....I’ll continue to wait for that post. 

You did.

Wishes are made by those who are looking for a reason to be happy.

Its what a desperate person does.

And look at you being desperate.  The mere thought brought you IMMENSE HAPPINESS.

You were wishing............you're so desperate............look at what you're having to argue right now. :kaz:

Got busted trying to change the subject...........and boy is this one desperate.

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I just checked the review again... and it still says the same thing..                                    

Posted Images

Just now, jehurey said:

You did.

Wishes are made by those who are looking for a reason to be happy.

Its what a desperate person does.

And look at you being desperate.  The mere thought brought you IMMENSE HAPPINESS.

You were wishing............you're so desperate............look at what you're having to argue right now. :kaz:

Got busted trying to change the subject...........and boy is this one desperate.

Sounds like you should have no problem quoting me where I posted I wish the note would get cancelled. Why would I wish that? I wouldn’t. I like competition, just wish note would ya know....compete. That’s one wish I DO have. :hest:

Just now, ghostz said:

Sounds like you should have no problem quoting me where I posted I wish the note would get cancelled. Why would I wish that? I wouldn’t. I like competition, just wish note would ya know....compete. That’s one wish I DO have. :hest:

I had no problem demonstrating your desperation......which is what makes your post a wish.

Ah, you wish to compete.

.............I guess thats why you decided to go TWO YEARS back to find a Note that your iPhone 11 can compete with :kaz:

Just now, jehurey said:

I had no problem demonstrating your desperation......which is what makes your post a wish.

Ah, you wish to compete.

.............I guess thats why you decided to go TWO YEARS back to find a Note that your iPhone 11 can compete with :kaz:

Still can’t find one... guess that concludes it. You’re BUSTED. :hehe:

32 minutes ago, ghostz said:

Still can’t find one... guess that concludes it. You’re BUSTED. :hehe:

Already did prove it. Your change in behavior was also a dead giveaway. The moment I pointed out what you were doing, you immediately clammed up.

Too late, obviously.

3 hours ago, jehurey said:

Already did prove it. Your change in behavior was also a dead giveaway. The moment I pointed out what you were doing, you immediately clammed up.

Too late, obviously.

The new gimmick. LOL. Sorry ball, you got called out on you shit....and YOU know it. 

For you to beat my phone, not only do you have to run to phones you DON’T own, but MULTIPLE phones. It’s....embarrassing. :D 

6 hours ago, ghostz said:

The new gimmick. LOL. Sorry ball, you got called out on you shit....and YOU know it. 

For you to beat my phone, not only do you have to run to phones you DON’T own, but MULTIPLE phones. It’s....embarrassing. :D 

No. I just need a Note 10 to beat your phone, and no matter how many iPhones you buy, you still can't beat one Note 10 in a performance test. LOL

Hell, even you admitted that Note 9's beat the new iPhone 11 :tom:That was an amazing admission I got out of you.

3 hours ago, jehurey said:

No. I just need a Note 10 to beat your phone, and no matter how many iPhones you buy, you still can't beat one Note 10 in a performance test. LOL

Hell, even you admitted that Note 9's beat the new iPhone 11 :tom:That was an amazing admission I got out of you.

Sorry, note 10 has a worse display, camera, battery, and audio. Major factors of a cell phone... it fails, miserably. 

Earlier this year, Xiaomi took issue with press reports saying that it was essentially copying Apple’s Memoji when it began promoting its own Mimoji, with the names so similar that it even confused Xiaomi’s own staff at one point. In a delicious bit of irony, a Weibo user earlier this yearcaught Xiaomi using an actual Apple ad for Memoji to promote its Mimoji, which Xiaomi acknowledged as an inadvertent mistake.

LOL. I wish it was JUST Samsung and google copying g iPhone, but truth is.. it’s the entire Android market. Simply chasing Apple, LOL. 

80 ways Samsung copies Apple...as told by...wait for it, SAMSUNG. :mroff:

https://venturebeat.com/2012/08/08/samsung-apple-trial-comparison-document/

fucking knock offs! :D 

Edited by ghostz
4 hours ago, ghostz said:

Sorry, note 10 has a worse display, camera, battery, and audio. Major factors of a cell phone... it fails, miserably. 

Nope. CNET has confirmed. Note 10 better over all.

Nothing you can do about that, except wait in line to buy next year's iPhone. LOL

3 hours ago, ghostz said:

Earlier this year, Xiaomi took issue with press reports saying that it was essentially copying Apple’s Memoji when it began promoting its own Mimoji, with the names so similar that it even confused Xiaomi’s own staff at one point. In a delicious bit of irony, a Weibo user earlier this yearcaught Xiaomi using an actual Apple ad for Memoji to promote its Mimoji, which Xiaomi acknowledged as an inadvertent mistake.

LOL. I wish it was JUST Samsung and google copying g iPhone, but truth is.. it’s the entire Android market. Simply chasing Apple, LOL. 

80 ways Samsung copies Apple...as told by...wait for it, SAMSUNG. :mroff:

https://venturebeat.com/2012/08/08/samsung-apple-trial-comparison-document/

fucking knock offs! :D 

when ghost attempts to change the subject = ghost pretty much telling you he's lost an argument

:blessed:

2 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Nope. CNET has confirmed. Note 10 better over all.

Nothing you can do about that, except wait in line to buy next year's iPhone. LOL

when ghost attempts to change the subject = ghost pretty much telling you he's lost an argument

:blessed:

This thread is about copying the iPhone, which Samsung boasted about previously. :D 

2 minutes ago, ghostz said:

This thread is about copying the iPhone, which Samsung boasted about previously. :D 

That's not even remotely the case:

samsung-before-iphone-640x452.png

Man, you're going back to OLD OLD butthurt, circa 2011 LOLOLOL

Edited by jehurey
35 minutes ago, ghostz said:

Don’t take it up with me, take it up with Samsung. They’ve already admitted it. 

No, they already proven otherwise.

You have unproven hearsay..........I have their actual visual proof used in a court case.

Sorry, looks like you got nothing to back your claim.

13 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Don't see your evidence.

I posted actual evidence.

Sorry, like I said...........you got nothing.

Already posted. Documents revealed in a court case. 100+ pages of how they need to copy the iPhone to be successful. 

I said GOT DAMN

youre done :D 

13 minutes ago, ghostz said:

Already posted. Documents revealed in a court case. 100+ pages of how they need to copy the iPhone to be successful. 

I said GOT DAMN

youre done :D 

No, you didn't post it.

Sorry, you got nothing. And you know it.

5 minutes ago, ghostz said:

Except my evidence is from 2006, that shows it predates the iPhone.

Samsung was already working on an all-touchscreen smartphone.

The operating system is Android.

You claimed that Samsung copied the smartphone from Apple. That just isn't true.