The Verge “The Pixel 4 is an iPhone clone.” The Verge “The Pixel 4 is the best Android phone”

1 minute ago, ghostz said:

It’s so much better on network speeds that joN and I get the SAME speed on the same network in the same city, LOL. And it should have a notch, because maybe it would have a better screen....I’ve never seen it said ANYWHERE the note has a better screen, LMAO. 

null and void. Second... nope, forgot about huawei, third best on a second rate OS. 

it’s gotta hurt that google decided to copy the iPhone instead of the note, eh? :D I’ve got you dissing the people who make your phone run. :tom5:

Damn, so the best your phone you can do is the LOWEST end of what Samsung phones achieve in bad areas.

I wouldn't go around boasting about that. LOL

Sorry, the Note 10 had got iPhone 11 beat on performance, network speed, and durability.

CNET called it the best android phone, and they even go and say that the iPhone 11 isn't really any better than last year's iPhone.

O-u-c-h.

The Pixel 4 XL doesn't copy the iPhone

vpavic_191010_3730_0095.jpg

And next year..................iPhone is gonna ditch the notch.

You know that ass-raping is coming for you next year, right? HHOOOOOOOOBOY, me and gouk and going to shred you for WEEKS, probably MONTHS on end.

I can't wait.:banderoos:

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I just checked the review again... and it still says the same thing..                                    

Posted Images

Just now, jehurey said:

Damn, so the best your phone you can do is the LOWEST end of what Samsung phones achieve in bad areas.

I wouldn't go around boasting about that. LOL

Sorry, the Note 10 had got iPhone 11 beat on performance, network speed, and durability.

CNET called it the best android phone, and they even go and say that the iPhone 11 isn't really any better than last year's iPhone.

O-u-c-h.

The Pixel 4 XL doesn't copy the iPhone

vpavic_191010_3730_0095.jpg

And next year..................iPhone is gonna ditch the notch.

You know that ass-raping is coming for you next year, right? HHOOOOOOOOBOY, me and gouk and going to shred you for WEEKS, probably MONTHS on end.

I can't wait.:banderoos:

You posted a red X, LOL. The entire pixel is an iPhone clone. Have you seen the UI? It’s 100% identical to the iPhones. 

and great! No notch will make the best better. It’s still the best display with it :love:

3 minutes ago, ghostz said:

If you think Google doesn’t make good phones...what does that say about their OS? :bena:

It says nothing.

Google is a software company. I expect their software to be better than their hardware.

Man, that new gimmick of yours failed awfully quickly. LOL

7 minutes ago, ghostz said:

You posted a red X, LOL. The entire pixel is an iPhone clone. Have you seen the UI? It’s 100% identical to the iPhones. 

and great! No notch will make the best better. It’s still the best display with it :love:

You are now trying to damage control Apple FAILING with the notch.

:lawl:

Just now, ghostz said:

guess that’s why they can’t compete with Apple. 

Well, they beat Apple........so I guess that qualifies as "can't compete"

Just now, ghostz said:

Displaymate says it is better than any screen on a samsung phone. Crazy, ain’t it? 

Its manufactured by Samsung themselves.........so no that isn't crazy.

They're going to the world's best screen manufacturer.:blessed:

Just now, jehurey said:

Well, they beat Apple........so I guess that qualifies as "can't compete"

Its manufactured by Samsung themselves.........so no that isn't crazy.

They're going to the world's best screen manufacturer.:blessed:

That’s something to be proud of. Doesn’t really help your phone tho, does it?

:kaz:

Just now, ghostz said:

That’s something to be proud of. Doesn’t really help your phone tho, does it?

:kaz:

Yeah it does.

Samsung is the best phone manufacturer in the world. From top to bottom.

You keep on repeating that again and again.

Just now, jehurey said:

Yeah it does.

Samsung is the best phone manufacturer in the world. From top to bottom.

You keep on repeating that again and again.

No, you said they’re the best screen manufacturer. You got that right. When Apple pulls away from them, they’ll be hurting for sure. You’d think you’d be happy about iphone sales, considering they make more money for Samsung than the Note does. 

Just now, ghostz said:

No, you said they’re the best screen manufacturer. You got that right. When Apple pulls away from them, they’ll be hurting for sure. You’d think you’d be happy about iphone sales, considering they make more money for Samsung than the Note does. 

They're the best phone manufacturer.

As evidence by.

Note 10 beating iPhone 11 in performance, so that's core processing components, RAM

Note 10 beating iPhone 11 in network speed, so that's radio components and memory bandwidth.

And Note 10 beating iPhone 11 in durability..........so that's plain ole fashioned build quality.

And now screen.

And if their patents are any indication, with their 24 megapixel and 48 megapixel cameras and 5x optical zoom.....HOOBOY they're going to be the leader in that, as well.

:blessed:Top to bottom:blessed:

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

They're the best phone manufacturer.

As evidence by.

Note 10 beating iPhone 11 in performance, so that's core processing components, RAM

Note 10 beating iPhone 11 in network speed, so that's radio components and memory bandwidth.

And Note 10 beating iPhone 11 in durability..........so that's plain ole fashioned build quality.

And now screen.

And if their patents are any indication, with their 24 megapixel and 48 megapixel cameras and 5x optical zoom.....HOOBOY they're going to be the leader in that, as well.

:blessed:Top to bottom:blessed:

So it goes back to the question you’ve avoid all thread, why does no one buy them?

Just now, ghostz said:

So it goes back to the question you’ve avoid all thread, why does no one buy them?

No that means you just lost the thread if you attempt to shift the subject to sales.

Thank you for admitting defeat, on both this thread and the previous one.

:blessed:Top:blessed:

Just now, jehurey said:

Too late for projection.

Yes, you are stalling hard at this point.

You just got busted trying to run away.

Why does no want want a Note 10, jerry?

surely if it was so good, sales would be through the roof. 

instead....we have leaked info saying there will be no Note 11. Well, If the “best phone ever” is getting cancelled... it’s probably not the best phone ever. :D 

Just now, ghostz said:

It’s been a subject you’ve been running from... for years. Let’s discuss it, as it ties into your post. Surely the best phone maker has good sales on its “best phones”, right?

Which means you've been losing the ACTUAL HARDWARE argument for years

:blessed:OMG Thank you for that admission:blessed: