The Verge “The Pixel 4 is an iPhone clone.” The Verge “The Pixel 4 is the best Android phone”

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I just checked the review again... and it still says the same thing..                                    

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, ghostz said:

But if it’s the best hardware, why does no one buy it? 

That's another argument altogether.

Maybe you should make a thread specifically about that.

because all of these threads about one phone being better than another..............is talking about the phone HARDWARE.

Verge wasn't making a SALES ARTICLES, were they??????????????:trump2:

That's what I thought.

:blessed:Alright, so we've established Samsung is better than iPhone. Good job, everybody.:blessed:

8 hours ago, jehurey said:

That's another argument altogether.

Maybe you should make a thread specifically about that.

because all of these threads about one phone being better than another..............is talking about the phone HARDWARE.

Verge wasn't making a SALES ARTICLES, were they??????????????:trump2:

That's what I thought.

:blessed:Alright, so we've established Samsung is better than iPhone. Good job, everybody.:blessed:

No, they’re hand in hand. You see.m, when  15+ Android phones outsell the Note, it clear isn’t ....”the best”, lol. 

3 hours ago, ghostz said:

No, they’re hand in hand. You see.m, when  15+ Android phones outsell the Note, it clear isn’t ....”the best”, lol. 

Nope.

The Note 10 is the best phone because the hardware review sites say it is.  Simple as that.

Verge and CNET aren't phone SALES websites, are they?:trump2:

Didn't think so.:trump:

Edited by jehurey
42 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Nope.

The Note 10 is the best phone because the hardware review sites say it is.  Simple as that.

Verge and CNET aren't phone SALES websites, are they?:trump2:

Didn't think so.:trump:

Nope, but this thread again... isn’t about CNET. The fact that you have to run to them proves my point. You’ve lost, and if you want to use CNET, youre saying the 11 has a better camera. 

so again, point me to a phone with a battery, display, and camera than the 11. 

you can’t. :trump:

Just now, ghostz said:

Nope, but this thread again... isn’t about CNET. The fact that you have to run to them proves my point. You’ve lost, and if you want to use CNET, youre saying the 11 has a better camera. 

so again, point me to a phone with a battery, display, and camera than the 11. 

you can’t. :trump:

That's why I included Verge as well.

Verge isn't a website that reviews SALES.................do they?:trump2:

Nope, they review hardware, and they failed in avoiding the Note.

Just like you failed.

Sorry, I'm including CNET. it just goes to show that you are running. And I'll point that out everytime.:blessed:

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

That's why I included Verge as well.

Verge isn't a website that reviews SALES.................do they?:trump2:

Nope, they review hardware, and they failed in avoiding the Note.

Just like you failed.

Sorry, I'm including CNET. it just goes to show that you are running. And I'll point that out everytime.:blessed:

So you openly admit the 11 has a better camera. 

boy, now We are back to square one. Name a phone with a better display, battery, and camera. 

you...can’t. :trump2:

1 minute ago, ghostz said:

So you openly admit the 11 has a better camera. 

boy, now We are back to square one. Name a phone with a better display, battery, and camera. 

you...can’t. :trump2:

So you openly admit that the Note 10 is better than iPhone 11.

We're definitely back to square one:

Note 10 wins, Samsung wins.:blessed: That was always square one.

27 minutes ago, jehurey said:

So you openly admit that the Note 10 is better than iPhone 11.

We're definitely back to square one:

Note 10 wins, Samsung wins.:blessed: That was always square one.

Does it have a better display, camera, or battery than the iPhone 11? 

nope. Instead, you brag about network speed, despite Jon and I getting the same speed on the same network in the same town. 

you have...nothing. :kaz: 

Does it have a better display, camera, or battery than the iPhone 11? 

nope. Instead, you brag about network speed, despite Jon and I getting the same speed on the same network in the same town. 

you have...nothing. :kaz: 

CNET says its better. Everything taken into account.

I would not be bragging about battery, since the iPhone 11 users are reporting some bad battery issues after the 13.1.1 update

Apple iPhone Users Reporting Serious Battery Problems

Gordon Kelly Senior Contributor

Apple has received a lot of (well deserved) praise for the battery life of its iPhones this year. But now it appears the company has broken it. 

Since publishing my iOS 13.1.3 upgrade guide, I have been contacted by a growing number of users reporting that the update ruins their iPhone’s battery life. Here’s a small sample: 

“GK, are you aware of others finding that camera use drains battery [life] very fast in iOS 13(.1.3) on 11Pro? …we find battery life is ok if the phone is used just for basics like texting, but with camera use it goes down by 25-30%/hour”

“I left home with phone charged 100%. Now it’s almost dead. To be fair, lasting a full day is about all my phones hope to deliver. I left home 2 hours earlier and by the time you message me it had 20% left and I had full wifi where I was.”

“Hello Gordon, just so you know that the iOS 13.1.3 has a battery drainage of 30 - 40%. My battery level dropped couple of notches after a full charge within 30 minutes by leaving it on my computer desk (without performing a task)”

Following this up. Reports do indeed appear to be widespread. On Twitter, there is a seemingly endless number of users tagging @AppleSupport to complain about battery drain. On reddit a single iOS 13.1.3 battery drain post drew over 140 responses, while a similar query on Apple Support Communities saw the ‘I have this question too’ button clicked over 300 times. 

“13.1.3 made a landline out of my SE ... from 100 % to 20 % within couple hours if I don’t do anything and the moment I start to use the phone it dies within an hour” - source

“Same problem here, since updating to 13.1.3 (4 days ago) the battery of my iPhone7 drain in minutes, sometimes to less than 10%, and then reboots.” - source

“On 13.1 I got 18 hours of battery and for the life of me, couldn't drain it down past 30%.  After updating to 13.1.3, I've lost 30% in 3 hours!! Same apps, same usage, every behavior usage the same.” - source

“I have an iPhone

10 [X] and never had an issue with my battery until 13.1.3. What is weird is I now will pick up the phone after not touching it for 4hours and it will not turn on because how low the battery is. That never happened before” - source

“I have an iPhone 7 and after the update my battery drains very quick, within 3 hours and overheating even when I don’t use the phone.” - source

“There are so many complaints and Apple is still not doing anything. They need to fix this!!” - source

Meanwhile, popular YouTuber iDeviceHelp notes in his iOS 13.1.3 guide: “The one major issue with this software is battery, unfortunately” and he describes it “terrible” on both his test devices. Moreover, of the 259 comments on the video at time of publishing, almost 100 complain about iOS 13.1.3 battery drain impacting their iPhones. 

All of which means iOS 13 remains in a sorry state, despite four rapid-fire updates and a fifth major upgrade coming soon. In the meantime, I’m sad to say that battery drain isn’t the only issue affecting iPhone owners on iOS 13 with problems ranging from the worrying (hardware failure) to the downright bizarre

So for those of you on iOS 13, hang in there. For those of you still on iOS 12, stay away from that upgrade button. 

HOO Boy.:bena:

2 minutes ago, jehurey said:

CNET says its better. Everything taken into account.

I would not be bragging about battery, since the iPhone 11 users are reporting some bad battery issues after the 13.1.1 update

HOO Boy.:bena:

iPhone 11 pro Max has the best battery in a smartphone. 

still waiting, Jerry. 

iPhone 11 pro Max has the best battery in a smartphone. 

still waiting, Jerry. 

And the Note 10 is better than iPhone 11, overall.

Don't need to wait..........the bottomline has arrived.:blessed:

Just now, ghostz said:

It’s the best car without wheels! :lemming:

13.2 just came out today with deep fusion. The best camera, just got better. :love:

Nope. Just da best car, period.

Go take it up with CNET.

No amount of battery makes up for LOSING in performance, LOSING in network speed.

LOL you probably need to battery because its taking longer to run apps and download data than the Note 10.

Its absolutely NECESSARY for your iPhone 11.:tom:

And now your battery life is getting worse because Apple withheld from releasing the real software.

5 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Nope. Just da best car, period.

Go take it up with CNET.

No amount of battery makes up for LOSING in performance, LOSING in network speed.

LOL you probably need to battery because its taking longer to run apps and download data than the Note 10.

Its absolutely NECESSARY for your iPhone 11.:tom:

And now your battery life is getting worse because Apple withheld from releasing the real software.

You’re talking about 13.1.1 when 13.2 is out. Sorry, kid. 

and until Jon posts better network speeds. Well, you can forget about that one. 

so there’s nothing left, lol. Note 10, aka a car without wheels. 

pixel is the best on android, take it up with verge. 

33 minutes ago, ghostz said:

You’re talking about 13.1.1 when 13.2 is out. Sorry, kid. 

and until Jon posts better network speeds. Well, you can forget about that one. 

so there’s nothing left, lol. Note 10, aka a car without wheels. 

pixel is the best on android, take it up with verge. 

So you do admit that Apple did bork people's batteries. Yikes, that means they can do it again the future.

No, we don't measure phones based on some crappy area's network speeds, we measure them based on their best speeds.

And note 10 has iPhone 11 beat, no debate.

There's nothing left for iPhone 11 to win on, its so bad that its been demoted down to competing with the Pixel. :tom:

CNET says Pixel isn't the best android phone, Samsung is.  Take it up with the BETTER, more established tech website.:shrug:

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

So you do admit that Apple did bork people's batteries. Yikes, that means they can do it again the future.

No, we don't measure phones based on some crappy area's network speeds, we measure them based on their best speeds.

And note 10 has iPhone 11 beat, no debate.

There's nothing left for iPhone 11 to win on, its so bad that its been demoted down to competing with the Pixel. :tom:

CNET says Pixel isn't the best android phone, Samsung is.  Take it up with the BETTER, more established tech website.:shrug:

No. We measure them off what real life results are. 

so now that iPhone has the best network speed (well, pixel beats both devices, but iPhone ties note), best camera, battery and display... wow this is a runaway. LOL. 

sorry bro, you’re gonna have to take it up with verge if you think note is better.