The Verge “The Pixel 4 is an iPhone clone.” The Verge “The Pixel 4 is the best Android phone”

14 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Nope, that's true. CNET says its true.

And we already proved faster app performance, faster network speed performance, better durability.

Its not really up for debate. Especially since you have no response to what I've said in my previous sentence.:trump:This has been told to you for about a month now......and you avoid it. E-V-E-R-Y-T-I-M-E.

Flawless victory.

But this thread isn’t about CNET, it’s about the VERGE. LOL, running...much?

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I just checked the review again... and it still says the same thing..                                    

Posted Images

Just now, ghostz said:

But this thread isn’t about CNET, it’s about the VERGE. LOL, running...much?

Yeah, a lesser tech website than CNET.

You JUST RAN away from me bringing up BETTER app performance, BETTER network speed, BETTER durability for like the 60th time.

:drake:You're not smart enough to get out of that.

5 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Yeah, a lesser tech website than CNET.

You JUST RAN away from me bringing up BETTER app performance, BETTER network speed, BETTER durability for like the 60th time.

:drake:You're not smart enough to get out of that.

LOL. This fool is off on ANOTHER subject. This thread about Pixel 4 being the best on Android because it’s an iPhone clone. Just like Samsung, who literally had a 300+ book on how to copy iphones, LOL. Didn’t think we’d forget about that, did ya? :scsa:

35 minutes ago, ghostz said:

LOL. This fool is off on ANOTHER subject. This thread about Pixel 4 being the best on Android because it’s an iPhone clone. Just like Samsung, who literally had a 300+ book on how to copy iphones, LOL. Didn’t think we’d forget about that, did ya? :scsa:

Sorry, too late to attempt projection.

You're the one running away from the DIRECT HEAD-TO-HEAD TESTS.

That's why you're posting Verge articles between the iPhone and the Pixel. LOL

Let me know when you are MAN ENOUGH to respond to Note 10 beating iPhone 11 in performance, network speed, and durability.

[Watch him avoid, again]

The a13 chip is significantly better than the snapdragon 855 plus, but the iPhone ram will bottleneck it in some tests. I’d say the iPhone 11/pro are pretty damn comparable to the galaxy line. Some sites give the edge to Note. Others to iPhone. 

7 hours ago, jehurey said:

Sorry, too late to attempt projection.

You're the one running away from the DIRECT HEAD-TO-HEAD TESTS.

That's why you're posting Verge articles between the iPhone and the Pixel. LOL

Let me know when you are MAN ENOUGH to respond to Note 10 beating iPhone 11 in performance, network speed, and durability.

[Watch him avoid, again]

Too late to talk about the topic thread title. TOO late indeed, Jerry. It’s been...CONFIRMER. :scsa:

60 million pros will be sold in just a few months, 4x more than the note and gs10 line combined. 

Samsung, is dead. 

5 hours ago, ghostz said:

Too late to talk about the topic thread title. TOO late indeed, Jerry. It’s been...CONFIRMER. :scsa:

60 million pros will be sold in just a few months, 4x more than the note and gs10 line combined. 

Samsung, is dead. 

He avoided it again.

Just like I said he would.

:blessed:He knows that the Note 10 beat the iPhone 11.

So..........he's resorted to comparing it to the Pixel. LOLOLOLOLOL

3 hours ago, ghostz said:

“He’s resorting to discuss the thread title!”

Holy shit! :tom5:

The thread title is you attempting to avoid the fact that the iPhone got beaten.

This entire thread is you telling us that you got so butthurt that the Note beat the iPhone that you had to run to another Android phone.

:blessed:A thread that basically admits that the Note won:blessed:

13 hours ago, jehurey said:

The thread title is you attempting to avoid the fact that the iPhone got beaten.

This entire thread is you telling us that you got so butthurt that the Note beat the iPhone that you had to run to another Android phone.

:blessed:A thread that basically admits that the Note won:blessed:

The thread title is simply a quote from a major publication. 

And LOOK how TRIGGERED it got you. Hell, you’re defending a phone you said you have “no problem skipping”, and I see why. It’s not even top 3 on Android!

10 hours ago, ghostz said:

The thread title is simply a quote from a major publication. 

And LOOK how TRIGGERED it got you. Hell, you’re defending a phone you said you have “no problem skipping”, and I see why. It’s not even top 3 on Android!

Now he's backing away from the Verge article :lawl:

he's completely defeated at this point. He's trying to project his triggered'ness onto me........and it isn't working. lol

1 minute ago, ghostz said:

Except that is you backing away from the verge. Nice try. :lawl:

Nope, I pointed out that they didn't compare it to the Note.

YOU ran away from direct iPhone 11 vs Note 10 test, especially since me and gouko have been beating you over the head with them for over a month.

For an ENTIRE month..........you've been running away. There's nothing you can do that is going to make me forget that. LOL

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

Nope, I pointed out that they didn't compare it to the Note.

YOU ran away from direct iPhone 11 vs Note 10 test, especially since me and gouko have been beating you over the head with them for over a month.

For an ENTIRE month..........you've been running away. There's nothing you can do that is going to make me forget that. LOL

This thread isn’t about the Note. It’s about the best of the best on Android (Pixel 4) being an iPhone clone. 

1 minute ago, ghostz said:

This thread isn’t about the Note.

....because you ran away from that comparison and you went to find another android phone

thank you for admitting that, twice now.

Total victory:blessed:

Edited by jehurey
Just now, jehurey said:

....because you ran away from that comparison and you went to find another android phone

thank you for admitting that, twice now.

Total victory:blessed:

I’m comparing the best of Android to iOS, and Android fails big time. 

name an android phone with a better screen, battery, and camera than the iPhone. You simply can’t. 

Just now, ghostz said:

I’m comparing the best of Android to iOS, and Android fails big time. 

name an android phone with a better screen, battery, and camera than the iPhone. You simply can’t. 

it isn't the best.

CNET declares Samsung the best, they even say so after the Pixel review.

So you ran away.  Plain and simple.

Just now, ghostz said:

He can’t name a single phone that beats the iPhone at camera, display, and battery. He just CANT. 

sorry, too late to change the subject.

which pretty much means that you just admitted defeat of this entire thread.

checkmate:blessed:

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

sorry, too late to change the subject.

which pretty much means that you just admitted defeat of this entire thread.

checkmate:blessed:

LOL, he STILL can’t. Fantastic. :smoke:

looks like the thread title is indeed true, the best of android just can’t compete. 

maybe next year!