Massive problems at ND . TLOU2 seemingly in trouble

Naughty Dog seems like a hostile work environment . Multiple big names leaving since the development of tlou2 has started . This is not good news and looks like chaos has ensued at naughty dog forcing a delay . Hope they get their act together .

I've decide to part ways with Naughty Dog. They made me perform oral sex on other male co-workers during crunch to ease the stress on everyone. 

I'm thankful to have contributed to the PS4 era of this storied studio, and I wish them luck in their future endeavours. 

• Haha 1
3 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

People leaving a job is one thing, a game being delayed for three months and people leaving a few days after is something different. 

Eh, not really.  I mean.. he's an animator...

The game was obviously delayed because they decided that it was too congested with other big games coming close to the same time.  They were probably happy Sony made the decision and gave them an extra 3 months time to polish.

Edited by Remij_
2 hours ago, DynamiteCop! said:

People leaving a job is one thing, a game being delayed for three months and people leaving a few days after is something different. 

The game will decimate every msoft title. You are overreacting lol

2 hours ago, Remij_ said:

Eh, not really.  I mean.. he's an animator...

The game was obviously delayed because they decided that it was too congested with other big games coming close to the same time.  They were probably happy Sony made the decision and gave them an extra 3 months time to polish.

It’s teh dooooomed