Life is Strange developer DONTNOD Entertainment has announced Tell Me Why, a new "true-to-life narrative adventure" that features the first playable transgender video game hero from a major studio and publisher.

Just now, DynamiteCop! said:

That's not me admitting anything, you guys are just annoying and I have really nothing else to add. The schtick around here is getting old.

Nah, you're admitting that we've caught you in complete hypocrisy.

You don't know what to say, at this point......so now you're pretending that "its getting old"

You would be whining bigtime if this game was shown outside of an Xbox Press Conference, saying that they are "forcing a lifestyle down people's throats."

There's no point in you pretending that you wouldn't say that. We all know you would.

Now.........you're telling us that your throat just so happened to be very loose by the time this game COMES.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

resetera the game!

Geez , lots of hateful alt rights itt

i still have to play life is strange 2. is that on gamepass?   and real talk, these devs have been making games with lbgtq themes since the first LIS. it's not surprising at all. 

1 minute ago, Goukosan said:

Bro... if you want to love the Tranny game more power to you..... you basically have no choice because Xbox lacks exclusive content. 

But don't pretend for one second you wouldn't singing a different tune if it were Sony or Nintendo. 

Them loving trannies in 2020 is a HUGE STEP up over what the lemmings have been having to love these past 6 years because they have no other choice.

Check to see for yourself, but beware:

Spoiler

tailpipe.jpg

2 minutes ago, JONBpc said:

Looks like the usual have DynoPhobia :D

Fear of dinosaurs?:interesting:

Anyways, its good to see lemmings start being progressive.

I didn't know that all it took was a little quid pro quo in order to get them to change their ways, and become more open to people.

All we had to give them was a cheaply made 8 hour episodic adventure game with little to no actual gameplay mechanics in it.  We should've done this years ago.

There is no hypocrisy you're just an idiot not at all trying to understand what is being said. You're a IRL loser. 

Says the guy that gets personally upset about videogames and movies.... "I don't want to live in this world anymore games have a major impact on my life  :ironing:"

:drake:

2 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Fear of dinosaurs?:interesting:

Anyways, its good to see lemmings start being progressive.

I didn't know that all it took was a little quid pro quo in order to get them to change their ways, and become more open to people.

All we had to give them was a cheaply made 8 hour episodic adventure game with little to no actual gameplay mechanics in it.  We should've done this years ago.

It's not being progressive Jerry, we all know people have a place in the world and compromising a product to enforce progressive ideals into products where they don't belong is a problem. This is not that. 

This isn't some turncoat action, this appears to be the first time in gaming representation of these particular people isn't being shoehorned in. 

3 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

It's not being progressive Jerry, we all know people have a place in the world and compromising a product to enforce progressive ideals into products where they don't belong is a problem. This is not that. 

This isn't some turncoat action, this appears to be the first time in gaming representation of these particular people isn't being shoehorned in. 

No.

There have been 4 series from DONTNOD, and 1 of them is centered on a transgendered character.

Therefore DONTNOD is saying that 25% of all of their games are tailored for LBGTQ+.

So you are NOW DECLARING...........RIGHT HERE.............that that is the correct amount of representation?????????

1 out of every 4 games should feature an LBGTQ+ character as the main character?

Edited by jehurey
Just now, jehurey said:

No.

There have been 4 series from DONTNOD, and 1 of them is centered on a transgendered character.

Therefore DONTNOD is saying that 25% of all of their games are meant for the population.

So you are NOW DECLARING...........RIGHT HERE.............that that is the correct amount of representation?????????

1 out of every 4 games should feature an LBGTQ+ character?

I really do think you're slow, this is a product which is being created around and with these people in mind and it's not being done in some unnatural or forced way whether it be to virtue signal, pander or for marketing purposes. What they've created here is something which was conceived with exactly this in mind, and that's perfectly fine. 

You dumb fucks will literally argue about anything. 

I really do think you're slow, this is a product which is being created around and with these people in mind and it's not being done in some unnatural or forced way whether it be to virtue signal, pander or for marketing purposes. What they've created here is something which was conceived with exactly this in mind, and that's perfectly fine. 

You dumb fucks will literally argue about anything. 

1 out of 4 games should have LBGTQ+ character as the main character?

Are you saying that is the proper representation?

yes or no?  This is a Yes or No question.