Life is Strange developer DONTNOD Entertainment has announced Tell Me Why, a new "true-to-life narrative adventure" that features the first playable transgender video game hero from a major studio and publisher.

Just now, jehurey said:

1 out of 4 games should have LBGTQ+ character as the main character?

Are you saying that is the proper representation?

yes or no?  This is a Yes or No question.

You don't dictate my thoughts and I'm not bending to your psychotic ultimatums. 

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

resetera the game!

Geez , lots of hateful alt rights itt

i still have to play life is strange 2. is that on gamepass?   and real talk, these devs have been making games with lbgtq themes since the first LIS. it's not surprising at all. 

1 minute ago, DynamiteCop! said:

You don't dictate my thoughts and I'm not bending to your psychotic ultimatums. 

Nope...........I didn't bring up the subject of "proper representation"

You did.

8 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

This isn't some turncoat action, this appears to be the first time in gaming representation of these particular people isn't being shoehorned in. 

So I applied it at its most basic level: simple math.

1 out of 4 DONTNOD games center on an LBGTQ+ character, and you're saying "yup, this feels like this is right amount of representation"

So 25% of all games is about right, right?????

2 minutes ago, JONBpc said:

Yikes . I took you off of ignore for the outer worlds thread . I see now that was a mistake .

Well , back to how things were B)

Thanks for losing the argument.  And you're not putting me on ignore, you're just running away.

Remember its not the first time you tried that, and that failed hilariously. I love insulting you while you don't respond.

Just now, jehurey said:

Nope...........I didn't bring up the subject of "proper representation"

You did.

So I applied it at its most basic level: simple math.

1 out of 4 DONTNOD games center on an LBGTQ+ character, and you're saying "yup, this feels like this is right amount of representation"

So 25% of all games is about right, right?????

Certifiably retarded.

This is the proper way to represent an ideal or concept in a game without shoehorning whatever that concept might be into something else. Not that it has anything to do with how much or little something should or is being represented.

You think you have everything and everyone figured out and you conjure up some of the most asinine responses imaginable. Fucking moron. 

6 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Dumb argumentative nonsense like this is why I don't come here much anymore. The contrast to this place and the discord server cannot be anymore glaring, y'all need to grow up. 

Put jerry and goobs on ignore and it becomes a much better place . Even tho goobs won't accept that you ignored him , while funny

...everything else becomes much better. 

It's really only 2 people that make this place unbearable,  and they are both sick.  Just make them disappear.  Easy .

• Upvote 1
Just now, DynamiteCop! said:

Certifiably retarded.

This is the proper way to represent an ideal or concept in a game without shoehorning whatever that concept might be into something else. Not that it has anything to do with how much or little something should or is being represented.

You think you have everything and everyone figured out and you conjure up some of the most asinine responses imaginable. Fucking moron. 

In what way is it a proper way?

The story appears to be about some angsty teenager who is dealing with some tragic even in their past.

How is that any different than previous DONTNOD games?

It seems like you are making stuff up as you go along, that doesn't make any sense.

Hypocrisy usually does that to a person.

So..........just to be clear, you avoiding answering my 25% question basically means LBGTQ+ people DO NOT DESERVE that much representation, right?

Just now, JONBpc said:

Put jerry and goobs on ignore and it becomes a much better place . Even tho goobs won't accept that you ignored him , while funny

It's really only 2 people that make this place unbearable,  and they are both sick.  Just make them disappear.  Easy .

I love how I will just be bitchslapping this guy......and he's putting me on the "ignore" list.

We're going back to the good times, again.:banderoos:

11 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Dumb argumentative nonsense like this is why I don't come here much anymore. The contrast to this place and the discord server cannot be anymore glaring, y'all need to grow up. 

Your lack of self awareness is astounding. 

Since you have been on this board, no one talked more shit than you... no one. 

and now that all your predictions and shit talk is blowing up in your face you tuck tail and run like the little bitch you are. 

You can dish it but can't take it:trump:

53 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

I don't see a problem with this because it doesn't feel forced or as if they're compromising something else to make a game like this. This is how minorities should be represented in games, something created with them in mind, not virtue signaling trash forced into products it doesn't belong. 

xPnLqPiMeq95e5HjoUA53C-1200-80.jpg

:rofl:

7 minutes ago, JONBpc said:

Slow Jonny openly admitting he is a little bitch :drake:

Xbox is dead and he tuck tails and runs to PC and dips his head in the sand to hide from ownage. 

11 minutes ago, JONBpc said:

10 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Yeah I'm out, this shit is too stupid. 

Look at two pussies who are triggered snowflakes that need a safe space to comfort each other from the trauma of getting owned daily on SW:lupe:

:sabu: