Detroit: Become Human releases on PC December 12th (4K announcement trailer inside)

Holy fucking SHIT does it look good.  Looks so clean.  In all honesty this probably looks better graphically than ever RDR2 on PC..

But the cool thing is that regardless of all that, that makes 2 of the best looking PC games released this year running on the Vulkan API.  Both Vulkan and DX12 are starting to pick up steam now as more and more devs switch from DX11.  The next gen games are going to require DX12/Vulkan so it seems like a lot of devs are switching now.

17 minutes ago, Team 2019 said:

I wonder if they can get a big budget again for their next game, instead of going low budget like Life is Strange devs. That would be super lame.

Well considering that they're partnering with Netease... I'd say they're going to have access to quite a lot of money lol.

• 1 month later...
Just now, The Mother Fucker said:

I heard they capped it at 60 fps and offered no ultrawide support for PC.  Did they address this?

Not sure why idiots expect ultra-wide support in everything... especially games that were built taking a single systems design into consideration.  Most games are designed with a 16:9 viewport in mind.. especially games where you're searching around for items in environments.  It shouldn't be surprising at this point.  Those Hardware Unboxed guys are idiots at times.

The FPS is capped at 60, but you can easily disable it in the ini file.  Not sure why it's not an option in the game.  It might introduce weird behavior at fps higher than 60?  I did and never noticed any issues so far though.

• Upvote 1