So I like The Mandalorian

2 minutes ago, Ike said:

It's great. Production value through the roof and the soundtrack is fantastic. It reminds me a lot of Cowboy Bebop and Firefly.

yeah, i'm in love with the production value. really top tier stuff. 

33 minutes ago, -GD- said:

is it another batch of two? could have sworn i read that. 

No only weekly releases every Friday of one episode. Disney+ original programming will be releasing that way.

Just now, Vini said:

So it's streaming but still dropping once a week? Netflix should pay attention

eh, i like the option to binge. however, it is fun discussing certain shows per episode, like mr. robot or watchmen (i know you hated the pilot, but you should give it a chance. even ign is finally on board. scores went from 6 in the pilot to 9.5 in ep 5)

Just now, -GD- said:

eh, i like the option to binge. however, it is fun discussing certain shows per episode, like mr. robot or watchmen (i know you hated the pilot, but you should give it a chance. even ign is finally on board. scores went from 6 in the pilot to 9.5 in ep 5)

Yeah I'll watch it later. I just think each ep dropping at the same time makes it an event like Game of Thrones where friends get together and watch. If you wanna binge it just wait.

• Upvote 1
24 minutes ago, -GD- said:

and pedro pascal really makes the mandalorian a cool, likable badass. 

Pdero Pascal as the Viper in S4 GoT is probably the best one season character arc ever.

• Like 1