Minecraft: Bedrock Edition Will See You Login to an Xbox Account on Your PS4

20 minutes ago, Team 2019 said:

This news is MUCH bigger than just Minecraft. Nobody thought Sony would allow XBox Live logins anytime soon. This going to bear a lot more fruit than just Minecraft.

It’s a Microsoft game. Who cares?

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Gears 5 Crackdown 3            

I think you're reading too much into it.  It's happening because it's Minecraft.  MS probably said.. you want this shit on PS4/PS5 in the future... you allow Xbox live logins.  Sony caved.  

yet jon will buy a scarlet day 1 because... 

37 minutes ago, Team 2019 said:

This news is MUCH bigger than just Minecraft. Nobody thought Sony would allow XBox Live logins anytime soon. This going to bear a lot more fruit than just Minecraft.

I think you're reading too much into it.  It's happening because it's Minecraft.  MS probably said.. you want this shit on PS4/PS5 in the future... you allow Xbox live logins.  Sony caved.

This edition is probably happening so they can have the ray-traced version on PS5.

Edited by Remij_
  • Upvote 1
9 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

This edition is probably happening so they can have the ray-traced version on PS5.

This is the most logical reasoning 

10 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

Just to remind you Minecraft doesn't have an X or Pro patch and the graphics update thing got cancelled.

8 minutes ago, Team 2019 said:

Just to remind you Minecraft doesn't have an X or Pro patch and the graphics update thing got cancelled.

It got cancelled for the ray-traced version... playing into the fact that if they want it on PS5.. they allow logins.  Sony had no reason to want the Bedrock Edition on PS4.. MS probably said we're not going to be supporting the old version after a certain date and that if they wanted support to continue, they allow it.  Sony's not going to say no to the biggest game in the world not being supported on their platforms.

The X and Pro are irrelevant.

Edited by Remij_
17 minutes ago, JONBpc said:

indeed. 
Just like Matt said. Thank god I wont have to buy a PS5 to play its games.

12 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

Dumbocount :hest: 

Yiu guys are praying and hoping all PS5 games will be on PC..... meanwhile it's confirmed that all XB1 first party games eill be there on Hobopass and PC day 1.

No need to buy a Scarlett :tom5:

1 minute ago, Goukosan said:

Yiu guys are praying and hoping all PS5 games will be on PC..... meanwhile it's confirmed that all XB1 first party games eill be there on Hobopass and PC day 1.

No need to buy a Scarlett :tom5:

Uh... ok LOL  

You feel better now?

2 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Keep your hopes and dreams alive bro.   Prayers and thoughts :tom5:

I will... as I'm playing Detroit: Become Human next week and Death Stranding next year :drake: 

Maybe even God of War and Uncharted 4 on PS Now.. which doesn't require me to purchase their console either :shrug: 

Edited by Remij_
Just now, Goukosan said:

Years and Months later of a few titles here and there. 

Keep praying for more scraps :tom5:

I'm ok with that.  There's lots of PC games to play while they make the best versions of those games for PC :shrug: 

Will do... 

Detroit/Heavy Rain come to PC

“ItS 3Rd pArTy, dOeSnT cOuNt”

Death Stranding comes to PC 

“iTs nOt bY a 1St pArTy StUdiO, dOeSnT cOuNt.”

PSNow lets you play God of War on PC.

“iTs nOt RuNniNg nAtIveLy, dOeSnT cOuNt.”

Shit's already happening and they are slowly prepping the console fanboy's assholes :tom: