Videogamedunkey - Halo Reach is Back

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

yea yes. remember how hyped you fags were for gears 5

infinite will be another gears 5 letdown. and yeah...halo 5 is so popular, that it's really selling those xbox consoles  sorry, lemij, but msoft has shit franchises at the moment. 

When your best newer games are sea of thieves, state of decay 2 and crackdown 3....you have go back nearly a decade to find a  THEN good game. 

5 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

Halo is a PC franchise now.  You just have to deal with it. :reg: 

Trying so hard to associate me with being a Lemming, because you know the complete fucking assrape that is coming your way when PS exclusives from Sony's first party start hitting PC...

LMAO I raped the lemmings, and you cows are going to get it too... and fuck the Sheep as well.. gonna start posting Emulator updates on the regular :hest: 

It's a Microsoft franchise.  MS doesn't even make PC's aside from the Xbox console.  The Xbox hardware is literally the only gaming hardware they make.

I guess if you want to call your pc an "Intel/Nvidia/corsair" console or something.. sure it's pc but not one piece of hardware is from MS.  The OS well that's something else.

Without Windows you wouldn't be playing these games on pc.

Edited by Spicalicious
3 minutes ago, -GD- said:

nostalgia. i have purchased old games because of it. most former lemmings loved halo and would buy any garbage with a halo logo on it. hell..i was willing to play shenmue 3, due to nostalgia, until i found out it wasn't the final game. 

No shit... but acting like Halo is stale is bullshit.  People WANT more Halo.. that much is obvious.. and if you're willing to give Sony devs a chance to revitalize their games, then there's no reason why MS can't do the same.

Halo is fucking huge... you guys acting like it's nothing anymore are in for a surprise when Infinite launches on XO, Series X, and PC... it's going to sell insane. :reg: 

• Upvote 1
6 minutes ago, -GD- said:

hellblade was mediocre. nice atmosphere; shit game. 

But we still have games.. Hellblade 2 won't be on playstation at launch.. They now own Outer Worlds.

Yes they still have the number 1 racers in the world.  Gears and Halo too.

But no games?   if you say so.

Edited by Spicalicious
Just now, Spicalicious said:

But we still have games.. Hellblade 2 won't be on playstation at launch.. They now own Outer Worlds.

Yes they still have the number 1 racers in the world.  Gears and Halo too.

But no games?   if you say so.

they have a lot to prove next gen. but...it's too late. he smart lems jumped ship to either the pc or ps4. 

4 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

No shit... but acting like Halo is stale is bullshit.  People WANT more Halo.. that much is obvious.. and if you're willing to give Sony devs a chance to revitalize their games, then there's no reason why MS can't do the same.

Halo is fucking huge... you guys acting like it's nothing anymore are in for a surprise when Infinite launches on XO, Series X, and PC... it's going to sell insane. :reg: 

you mean except for the massive chasm difference in talent :mj:

3 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

let's just say ms track record kind of sucks. only sony and nintendo have created stellar first party games this gen. 

4 minutes ago, -GD- said:

they have a lot to prove next gen. but...it's too late. he smart lems jumped ship to either the pc or ps4. 

They sold 40 million on the most lopsided generation there's probably ever been.

LMAO "it's too late" :hest: 

Just now, Quad Damage said:

yea yes. remember how hyped you fags were for gears 5 :mj:

i couldn't stomach that game for more than an hour. it felt like a 2006 title. even death stranding, which i didn't like, was more interesting :mj:

• Haha 1
5 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

They sold 40 million on the most lopsided generation there's probably ever been.

He's right.. why wouldn't MS want to compete and potentially steal away those customers?  That would be stupid.  They are only investing hundreds of millions if not billions into their gaming divisions. :sabu:

Edited by Spicalicious
8 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

they sold that based on the success of 360 and people too stubborn to make the switch

wait till you see how a console sells coming off xbox one, with no exclusives from day 1  :hest: