Sony getting all cuddled up with indie developers again for PS5 launch

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Only you would extrapolate and come to the stupid shit conclusion you did. You should have said, "get ready lemmings for the best indie games to skip Xloaf". Turn this around if it were Xflop and this would be an amazing unprecedented endeavor. :tom: 

In other words.............that whole "Horizon coming to PC" shtick went up in smoke when it was revealed it was a PS Now.

............and now lemmings are looking for something else to make themselves feel better as they try to hold on for the next [looks at watch]..................11 months.

:snoop:

1 hour ago, jehurey said:

In other words.............that whole "Horizon coming to PC" shtick went up in smoke when it was revealed it was a PS Now.

............and now lemmings are looking for something else to make themselves feel better as they try to hold on for the next [looks at watch]..................11 months.

:snoop:

It never went up in smoke.

Horizon ZD is being removed from PS Now in April...  Notice how all these games are "for a limited time"??

And like I said... the rumor was that it was coming to Epic Game Store..  It's happening. :reg: 

1 minute ago, Remij_ said:

Horizon ZD is being removed from PS Now in April...  Notice how all these games are "for a limited time"??

And like I said... the rumor was that it was coming to Epic Game Store..  It's happening. :reg: 

I guess that means Infamous Second Son, Uncharted 4 and God of War are also coming to PC after they're removed in January? :lemming: 

2 minutes ago, lynux3 said:

I guess that means Infamous Second Son, Uncharted 4 and God of War are also coming to PC after they're removed in January? :lemming: 

They could eventually come. :bena: 

You really need to ask yourself if Sony is willing to allow them to be played on a PC without needing to buy a PS4... what is the honest difference if they actually natively made those games available for PC?  Literally nothing.  They would make so much money from them that the cost to port them would be nothing.

Beside all that... why do you think these games have limited times attached to them?

5 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

Oh my god, lynux just keeps on assraping you.

Dude...........do you realize that ITS OBVIOUS when you're reaching and trying to scramble to find an explaination for something?

And there's always cracks in your improvised explainations, as demonstrated by lynux.

SO now you have two choices:

-learn to shut the hell up

-or commit TO MORE half-baked explainations

You have a real problem when knowing when to cut your losses short.

Just now, Remij_ said:

You really need to ask yourself if Sony is willing to allow them to be played on a PC without needing to buy a PS4... what is the honest difference if they actually natively made those games available for PC?  Literally nothing.  They would make so much money from them that the cost to port them would be nothing.

Beside all that... why do you think these games have limited times attached to them?

LOL oh my goodness.........you're now trying to philosophize on questions that nobody is asking.

...........because you don't have an actual explanation.

Just now, jehurey said:

LOL oh my goodness.........you're now trying to philosophize on questions that nobody is asking.

...........because you don't have an actual explanation.

I already gave my explanation dumbass.

And another screen snip :glad: 

This is going to be the most glorious ownage in the history of System Wars :hest: 

Just now, Remij_ said:

I already gave my explanation dumbass.

And another screen snip :glad: 

This is going to be the most glorious ownage in the history of System Wars :hest: 

When you don't have an actual explanation, you immediately go into the Vini strategy

"oh you'll see!!!!!! you'll all see!!!" [insert laughing smiley to feign confidence]

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

When you don't have an actual explanation, you immediately go into the Vini strategy

"oh you'll see!!!!!! you'll all see!!!" [insert laughing smiley to feign confidence]

You're in denial...  Just like Dynamite was :hest: 

*screenshot*

5 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

Maybe, if, it's possible that, hypothetically... :mj: 

These games are limited time to entice people to subscribe to their service and make it known that PlayStation Now is only $9.99/mo or $59.99/yr. Sony already said their current PlayStation Now infrastructure can handle up to 5 million subscribers so they have a long way to go to fill that. They're already well over 1 million.

3 minutes ago, lynux3 said:

These games are limited time to entice people to subscribe to their service and make it known that PlayStation Now is only $9.99/mo or $59.99/yr. Sony already said their current PlayStation Now infrastructure can handle up to 5 million subscribers so they have a long way to go to fill that. They're already well over 1 million.

lmao those games are there only to make it known... that it costs a certain amount of money...  You're SO fucking stupid :hest: 

"Guys... let's put expiry dates on our PS4 PSNow games to entice people to subscribe to our service!... hopefully they'll spend $60 for a game they can play for 4 months!"

lol  :tom:  

Edited by Remij_
3 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

You're in denial...  Just like Dynamite was :hest: 

*screenshot*

No.......a sign of somebody in denial would be a desperate person resorting to WAXING in pure hypotheticals.

Now who would be doing something like th-

3 minutes ago, lynux3 said:

Oh yeah, lynux just reminded me..............you are, Remij.:drake:

1 minute ago, Remij_ said:

lmao those games are there only to make it known... that it costs a certain amount of money...  You're SO fucking stupid :hest: 

"Guys... let's put expiry dates on our PS4 PSNow games to entice people to subscribe to our service!"

lol :tom:  

I like how you completely dismissed the primary point.

"games are limited time to entice people to subscribe to their service"

Your stupidity knows no bounds. :tom: 

Edited by lynux3
2 minutes ago, lynux3 said:

I like how you completely dismissed the primary point.

"games are limited time to entice people to subscribe to their service"

Your stupidity knows no bounds. :tom: 

People are only enticed to sign up with a fake account for a free 7 day trial whenever these games release...  Who the absolute FUCK are you kidding.

Sign up... play this shit for free within 7 days... drop it.  Because the service holds no value if Sony isn't going to keep their games on it...

"entice people to sub" :kaz: 

Edited by Remij_
7 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

People are only enticed to sign up with a fake account for a free 7 day trial whenever these games release...  Who the absolute FUCK are you kidding.

Sign up... play this shit for free within 7 days... drop it.  Because the service holds no value if Sony isn't going to keep their games on it...

"entice people to sub" :kaz: 

This isn't Hobo Pass where none of the games are enticing from the get go or only cost a $1 which I'm sure I have dropped changed on the floor of my car somewhere that amounts to that. :tom: 

Get real, bitch, people will pay to play Uncharted 4, Infamous Second Son or God of War over 5.0 flops from Xloaf Game Studios. :rofls: 

Edited by lynux3
19 minutes ago, jehurey said:

You have a real problem when knowing when to cut your losses short.

This literally sounds like a Dynamite post

Why are you betting against someone who has absolutely nothing to lose Jehurey?

You're LITERALLY setting yourself up... just like Dynamite did.

Don't say I didn't warn you :trump:

*screenshot*

4 minutes ago, lynux3 said:

This isn't Hobo Pass where none of the games are enticing from the get go or only cost a $1 which I'm sure I have dropped changed on the floor of my car somewhere that amount to that. :tom: 

Get real, bitch, people will pay to play Uncharted 4, Infamous Second Son or God of War over 5.0 flops from Xloaf Game Studios. :rofls: 

It's literally free.  HZD is literally free to play right now.

PSNow.... until April 2020 :hest: