Sony getting all cuddled up with indie developers again for PS5 launch

1 minute ago, Remij_ said:

Where did I ever say anything about Feb?

Looks like I caught you trying to create a strawman with a condition so that you could "win" :hest: 

:rofl: 

You don't even know your own rumors and you're the one who made a thread about it. :tom: The rumor said February, then you moved it to April... and now it's eventually. :hest: 

Edited by lynux3
  • Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, lynux3 said:

You don't even know your own rumors and you're the one who made a thread about it. :tom: The rumor said February, then you moved it to April... and now it's eventually. :hest: 

The rumors say Feb... and I said.. "HZD will coming to PC" ... not "HZD is coming to PC in February"

And you obviously can't follow for shit.  HZD was just announced for PSNow... and it is available for a limited time... until April.

LMAO trying to say I said Feb, and then now April... lmao  THIS PSNow announcement is NOT the PC announcement.

Get your fucking head on straight you fucking clown :hest: 

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

Well, of course...........you're a lemming.

Oh yeah that's right..........you said you were gonna prove that wrong sometime....

"bubut Sony isn't raped because YOU'RE A LEMMING REMIJ!!" :cry:

2 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

The rumors say Feb... and I said.. "HZD will coming to PC" ... not "HZD is coming to PC in February"

And you obviously can't follow for shit.  HZD was just announced for PSNow... and it is available for a limited time... until April.

LMAO trying to say I said Feb, and then now April... lmao  THIS PSNow announcement is NOT the PC announcement.

Get your fucking head on straight you fucking clown :hest: 

You said April.

*screenshot*

:hest:

2 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

"bubut Sony isn't raped because YOU'RE A LEMMING REMIJ!!" :cry:

Sony isn't raped..............because your rumor of Horizon coming to PC went up in smoke.

And when you were asked for proof for WHY the rumor is still true............you said "you'll see"

Sony not being raped and you being a lemming are two separate things.

The only thing those two subjects have in common??????????????????????????

You can't disprove either one of them.:kaz::kaz::kaz::kaz::kaz::kaz::kaz::kaz::kaz:

Just now, jehurey said:

Sony isn't raped..............because your rumor of Horizon coming to PC went up in smoke.

The Horizon rumor didn't go up in smoke... This is a different announcement... and one with an expiry date at that :tom: 

Again... thanks Sony for allowing these idiots to doubt, triple, and quadruple down on their bullshit.  It's going to make the ownage that much sweeter.. just like it did with MS and Dynamite :hest: 

"bubut you'll see" :cry: 

Yes... yes you will :geese: 

The Horizon rumor didn't go up in smoke... This is a different announcement... and one with an expiry date at that :tom: 

Again... thanks Sony for allowing these idiots to doubt, triple, and quadruple down on their bullshit.  It's going to make the ownage that much sweeter.. just like it did with MS and Dynamite :hest: 

"bubut you'll see" :cry: 

Yes... yes you will :geese: 

And when you were asked for proof for WHY the rumor is still true............you said "you'll see"

I really don't know how he thinks he's convincing anybody that I'm the one who is sounding like Dynocrap right now.

He's pretty much acting like a much more pissy-er version of Dynocrap.......which is rapidly becoming known as Remij's act.

I really don't know how he thinks he's convincing anybody that I'm the one who is sounding like Dynocrap right now.

He's pretty much acting like a much more pissy-er version of Dynocrap.......which is rapidly becoming known as Remij's act.

I'm telling you that literally the same thing that happened to him is going to happen to you.

Was it announced today?  Nope... does that make me owned? lmao in your mind I guess it does.  And I've lost exactly nothing...

Buuuuuuttt... in the future when they DO announce HZD on PC... you're going to be Dynamite'd... You're not getting out of it Jehurey.  Like I said.. it was funny when it was him.. and YOU had nothing to lose... but this time it's you. :reg: 

*screenshot*

I'm telling you that literally the same thing that happened to him is going to happen to you.

Was it announced today?  Nope... does that make me owned? lmao in your mind I guess it does.  And I've lost exactly nothing...

Buuuuuuttt... in the future when they DO announce HZD on PC... you're going to be Dynamite'd... You're not getting out of it Jehurey.  Like I said.. it was funny when it was him.. and YOU had nothing to lose... but this time it's you. :reg: 

*screenshot*

Of course it makes you owned.  You have nothing else to base the rumor on.

You definitely lost something.

And now you're talking about me again, exclusively.

You're literally doing this:

And who's the one that is supposed to sound like Dynocrap?:reg:

Of course it makes you owned.  You have nothing else to base the rumor on.

You definitely lost something.

And now you're talking about me again, exclusively.

You're literally doing this:

And who's the one that is supposed to sound like Dynocrap?:reg:

*screenshot*

The punchline is coming dummy... and it's going to blindside you :hest: 

Thanks for the thread :glad: 

Oh shit.........you can't even deliver the punchline right now, either?

:tom:That's actually the funniest thing you've said. LOL

Adjustable Rate Mortgages with deferred payments is how the housing mortgage crisis got started in America back in 2008, y'know.

Edited by jehurey
3 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Oh shit.........you can't even deliver the punchline right now, either?

:tom:That's actually the funniest thing you've said. LOL

Adjustable Rate Mortgages with deferred payments is how the housing mortgage crisis got started in America back in 2008, y'know.

Sony's going to deliver it, idiot :tom: 

Just now, Remij_ said:

Sony's going to deliver it, idiot :tom: 

They already did this evening when their announcement making your Hopes and Dreams going up in smoke.

You didn't notice us laughing at you?

Or will you eventually notice it sometime in the far-flung future, along with everything else? LOL