So the Xbox Series X does appear to actually be 12 Teraflops

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It doesn't matter at this point... the machines are going to be beastly.  We can safely assume it's 12TF RDNA1 at the very least.  Given that, and the fact that the 5700XT is around 9.75TF.. these con

I don't care about specs but games.  Remember the One X? Hell of a console, sleek, powerful and silent. Oh and everything that you can play on the other console.

And?   you lemshits banged about about xflop x being 6tf all the time and what did you get out of it? What did you gain? Fuck all. You’ve had no games since with none on the horizon.  

Just now, Team 2019 said:

Apparently PS5 has a different memory setup. Will be interesting how the performance difference plays out there. It might be the bigger difference between the two than GPU.

I'm not saying Sony is making the PS5 a gimmick system or anything but from what I'm seeing and talk is they're going to be targeting a more complex system while Microsoft appear to be purely targeting power. 

If that's reality or how that plays out is anybody's guess, but that's at least what I'm getting out of everything.