Rumor - ps5 is only 9tf

1 minute ago, Remij_ said:

Uh no.  You derailed the thread to be about lemmings and Horizon Zero Dawn.  Then you made it about mocking me.  And now that I'm literally just mocking you back not talking about Horizon ZD.. you want to get back on subject and are calling mods..

You're pathetic :D 

Nope. go read the post again.

I was making the analogy that this 9TF claim was going to blow up on the lemmings like the Horizon Zero Dawn claim.

The point was lemmings rushing to believe a rumor that ends up fizzling on them.

You then proceed to re-argue Horizon Zero Dawn on PC................and you did by presenting.................nothing.

And you got madder and madder when I pointed out exactly that.

Go be mad somewhere else.

Back to my point.

Lemmings hoping that PS5 is way less powerful is as funny as lemmings pretending Horizon Zero Dawn was being ported to PC last week. lol

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Xbox is dead Jon

I don't mind launching with single SKUs then offering more powerful options 3-4 years into the gen. Worked pretty well this gen. I'm less a fan of X1, X1S, XSAD, XOX, etc Series X is definitely

where have i heard "xbox has so much variety, playstation only has uncharted" before?                     oh right    

7 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Nope. go read the post again.

I was making the analogy that this 9TF claim was going to blow up on the lemmings like the Horizon Zero Dawn claim.

The point was lemmings rushing to believe a rumor that ends up fizzling on them.

You then proceed to re-argue Horizon Zero Dawn on PC................and you did by presenting.................nothing.

And you got madder and madder when I pointed out exactly that.

Go be mad somewhere else.

Back to my point.

Lemmings hoping that PS5 is way less powerful is as funny as lemmings pretending Horizon Zero Dawn was being ported to PC last week. lol

Yep.. on topic until you came and derailed the thread talking about lemmings and Horizon.

Then mocked me about it

Now you're getting mocked by me... and you don't like it.  And you're getting mad.  You LITERALLY called the mods like a screaming child. :tom: 

Now he's trying to "get back on topic"... like as if he didn't derail it in the first place... and yet he keeps bumping the thread after I've stopped posting...  He can't seem to let it go. MAD ROFL

Edited by Remij_
Just now, Remij_ said:

Yep.. on topic until you came and derailed the thread talking about lemmings and Horizon.

Then mocked me about it

Now you're getting mocked by me... and you don't like it.  And you're getting mad.  You LITERALLY called the mods like a screaming child. :tom: 

Now he's trying to "get back on topic"... like as if he didn't derail it in the first place... and yet you keep bumping the thread after I've stopped posting...  You can't seem to let it go. MAD ROFL

Nope........I made an analogy and that point was about the lemmings rushing to believe a rumor only because it appears favorable to them. And imagining how funny it would be if it fizzles out on them, like the Horizon Zero Dawn PC port rumor fizzled.

Sorry, little too late for projection. Go take a look at your posts, we know which one is losing their shit here.

I can seem to let it go..............meaning getting back on topic?

Who is the one that is still talking about the other person, on a personal level? That's what I thought. lol

Come back when you're not stewing.

Just now, jehurey said:

Nope........I made an analogy and that point was about the lemmings rushing to believe a rumor only because it appears favorable to them. And imagining how funny it would be if it fizzles out on them, like the Horizon Zero Dawn PC port rumor fizzled.

Sorry, little too late for projection. Go take a look at your posts, we know which one is losing their shit here.

I can seem to let it go..............meaning getting back on topic?

Who is the one that is still talking about the other person, on a personal level? That's what I thought. lol

Come back when you're not stewing.

You didn't make an analogy.  You we're mocking me.. with the intent to derail the thread.  After you did... and started mocking me, you started to cry because I started mocking you in return... the cried for Mad's help. :tom: 

Let's look who's really mad here.  The guy that was crying saying that I was personally threatening him... the guy that when mocked calls the mods.. the guy that keeps bumping the thread after people have stopped....

LMAO that's YOU Jehurey. :rofls: 

Just now, Remij_ said:

You didn't make an analogy.  You we're mocking me.. with the intent to derail the thread.  After you did... and started mocking me, you started to cry because I started mocking you in return... the cried for Mad's help. :tom: 

Let's look who's really mad here.  The guy that was crying saying that I was personally threatening him... the guy that when mocked calls the mods.. the guy that keeps bumping the thread after people have stopped....

LMAO that's YOU Jehurey. :rofls: 

Yes I did.

Wow, you have completely lost now.

Here's the post

On 2019-12-28 at 6:06 PM, jehurey said:

LOL remember when the lemmings ran in here and said they had confirmation that Horizon Zero Dawn was going to PC, and it blew up on them?

They're doing it again:tom:

You can sense their desperation in them making these threads. lol

That's clearly an analogy.

You're done here.

Just now, jehurey said:

Yes I did.

Wow, you have completely lost now.

Here's the post

That's clearly an analogy.

You're done here.

You brought up the subject.. with the intent of mocking me and derailing the thread.  CLEARLY.

And now you're running to mods because you're getting mocked back.. hilarious :hest: 

MAD MAKE HIM STOP!

main-qimg-fd7bf654fb654519a873f31f8a5475

:rofls: 

1 minute ago, Remij_ said:

You brought up the subject.. with the intent of mocking me and derailing the thread.  CLEARLY.

And now you're running to mods because you're getting mocked back.. hilarious :hest: 

MAD MAKE HIM STOP!

:rofls: 

And he just realized he lost that one, and I did clearly make an analogous comparison.........because he just bailed on the "you didn't make an analogy" argument.

Yup, you lost that one.

and the rest..........is just you losing your shit, as always.

Too bad, that's not my problem. You need to solve that one on your own.

Just now, jehurey said:

And he just realized he lost that one, and I did clearly make an analogous comparison.........because he just bailed on the "you didn't make an analogy" argument.

Yup, you lost that one.

and the rest..........is just you losing your shit, as always.

Too bad, that's not my problem. You need to solve that one on your own.

At least you're not arguing that your intent was to derail the thread :tom: 

Glad to see you confirm that for us :reg: 

You claimed I've been personally threatening you and have been calling mods... lmao if there's one person losing their shit here... it's you.

@MAD!!! :smilecry:

2 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

At least you're not arguing that your intent was to derail the thread :tom: 

Glad to see you confirm that for us :reg: 

You claimed I've been personally threatening you and have been calling mods... lmao if there's one person losing their shit here... it's you.

@MAD!!! :smilecry:

I don't need to argue that..........because I didn't derail the thread.

You did.

You started up the whole Horizon Zero Dawn being ported to PC argument.

And now..........we're seeing that you missed the analogy. Which means I didn't start that argument.

........you did, sweetheart.

Thank you. Sorry.....we can tell by your posts, that you've lost your shit. Multiple times.  Little too late to project that one on me.

Edited by jehurey
10 minutes ago, jehurey said:

I don't need to argue that..........because I didn't derail the thread.

You did.

You started up the whole Horizon Zero Dawn being ported to PC argument.

And now..........we're seeing that you missed the analogy. Which means I didn't start that argument.

........you did, sweetheart.

Thank you.

Nope.. you started it.  You did derail the thread.  My first response to you even asks the question why you keep bringing it up. :tom: 

YOU brought it up...

YOU :trump: 

Notice how after I make my comment to you, I immediately go back on topic discussing with other members... until you come again.. off topic.

And now that you are getting mocked... you're running to the mods and are feeling threatened.. like some little bitch :kaz::rofls: 

Edited by Remij_
19 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

Nope.. you started it.  You did derail the thread.  My first response to you even asks the question why you keep bringing it up. :tom: 

YOU brought it up...

YOU :trump: 

Notice how after I make my comment to you, I immediately go back on topic discussing with other members... until you come again.. off topic.

And now that you are getting mocked... you're running to the mods and are feeling threatened.. like some little bitch :kaz::rofls: 

Wow, you're now screaming like an 8 year old.

Another sign that you know you lost this. You just admitted that you failed to catch the obvious analogous comparison.

I didn't derail anything..........I was talking about the lemmings rushing to believe this rumor, that was the point of my post.

Sorry, but you're done here. Go be mad somewhere else.

12 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Wow, you're now screaming like an 8 year old.

Another sign that you know you lost this. You just admitted that you failed to catch the obvious analogous comparison.

I didn't derail anything..........I was talking about the lemmings rushing to believe this rumor, that was the point of my post.

Sorry, but you're done here. Go be mad somewhere else.

You're running to the mods ffs.  bubu I feel threatened!  He's trying to SILENCE ME!!  I WONT BE SILENCED!!!

You DID derail the thread... and you know you did.  I even asked why you keep bringing up the other subject.. and IMMEDIATELY continued talking about the subject of this thread... and then you came back and CONTINUED to derail the thread.  Accomplishing your goal of derailing it and using it to mock me.

Now.. you've turned into a little whiny bitch. @ing mods and crying for me to get back on topic :rofls: 

Edited by Remij_
Just now, Remij_ said:

You're running to the mods ffs.  bubu I feel threatened!  He's trying to SILENCE ME!!  I WONT BE SILENCED!!!

You DID derail the thread... and you know you did.  I even asked why you keep bringing up the other subject.. and IMMEDIATELY continued talking about the subject of this thread... and then you came back and CONTINUED to derail the thread.  Accomplishing your goal of derailing it and mocking me.

Now.. you've turned into a little whiny bitch. @ing mods and crying for me to get back on topic :rofls: 

No, I didn't derail the thread, and you just proved it because you failed to see an obvious analogy.

You're still derailing it right now.

And you just admitting to derailing it right now. You've now lost that argument twice.

In fact, you know you've lost so badly, you're trying to flame your way out.

Sixth gimmick. That one isn't going to work either.