Rumor - ps5 is only 9tf

3 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

Nobody is arguing that the game isn't currently on PC...

You said it's not happening... you can't prove it.  You're not saying that it hasn't happened yet.. you're saying it's not going to.

So how can you prove that it's not going to?  You can't.  All you can say is that it hasn't YET.... BIG DIFFERENCE there Jehurey.

Good... you're doing exactly as I want you to. 

and remember, I warned you multiple times that it would :reg: 

:juggle: 

Saying that I can't prove a negative........doesn't prove a positive, either. lol

I have no idea why you thought you could still spin that after I've clearly let you know that I know the concept of "proving a negative" twice.

Sweetie..........you can speculate on what is possible in the FUTURE...........all you want.

But one is clear.

You have nothing right now. And if there is no porting development for Horizon Zero Dawn on the PC, then there is no Horizon Zero Dawn on the PC.

That's not an argument............that's logical observation.

If that's making you mad............then that's because you can't do nothing about it. Next time, don't bite off more than what you can chew.

If you have a baseless argument...............EVENTUALLY someone is going to walk up to you and say "hey, there's no base there."

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Xbox is dead Jon

I don't mind launching with single SKUs then offering more powerful options 3-4 years into the gen. Worked pretty well this gen. I'm less a fan of X1, X1S, XSAD, XOX, etc Series X is definitely

where have i heard "xbox has so much variety, playstation only has uncharted" before?                     oh right    

Just now, jehurey said:

Sweetie..........you can speculate on what is possible in the FUTURE...........all you want.

But one is clear.

You have nothing right now. And if there is no porting development for Horizon Zero Dawn on the PC, then there is no Horizon Zero Dawn on the PC.

That's not an argument............that's logical observation.

If that's making you mad............then that's because you can't do nothing about it. Next time, don't bite off more than what you can chew.

If you have a baseless argument...............EVENTUALLY someone is going to walk up to you and say "hey, there's no base there."

I am... that's exactly what I'm doing.  And I'm so confident in it... that I'm goading you into mocking me about it... because you can't help yourself.

It's literally making you mad... because after I said it... you couldn't shut up about it.  

I said it will, you said it won't.  That's where we're at... neither is provable atm... but you're mocking me... for reasons...

You wouldn't be doing that if you weren't so confident that it wouldn't happen.  So that tells me that you are... and since I feel the way I feel... I'm continuing to push you into mocking me more, because when it's finally revealed... it's going to be that much sweeter for me.

And I'm going to point SPECIFICALLY to the fact that I WARNED you that it was going to happen multiple times. :shrug: 

Just now, Remij_ said:

I am... that's exactly what I'm doing.  And I'm so confident in it... that I'm goading you into mocking me about it... because you can't help yourself.

It's literally making you mad... because after I said it... you couldn't shut up about it.  

I said it will, you said it won't.  That's where we're at... neither is provable atm... but you're mocking me... for reasons...

You wouldn't be doing that if you weren't so confident that it wouldn't happen.  So that tells me that you are... and since I feel the way I feel... I'm continuing to push you into mocking me more, because when it's finally revealed... it's going to be that much sweeter for me.

And I'm going to point SPECIFICALLY to the fact that I WARNED you that it was going to happen multiple times. :shrug: 

Sorry, you're doing none of that.

In fact me simply re-typing "you have no proof of any Horizon Zero Dawn development on PC" is what is causing you to type all of these posts with all of these gimmicks.

You're not "goading" me into anything.......I'm repeating the same thing.

You're not confident..........and it shows.

What does "pointing to the fact" that you "warned" me have to do with anything?

You see........that is where you are switching over the making a PERSONAL statement. You're leaving the argument and now trying to make a threat.

And the only reason why you're doing that is because you're hoping it will get me to stop talking. Like a form of deterrence.

I already told you..........that's not happening.

And you need to control yourself and stop being mad.

Just now, jehurey said:

Sorry, you're doing none of that.

In fact me simply re-typing "you have no proof of any Horizon Zero Dawn development on PC" is what is causing you to type all of these posts with all of these gimmicks.

You're not "goading" me into anything.......I'm repeating the same thing.

You're not confident..........and it shows.

What does "pointing to the fact" that you "warned" me have to do with anything?

You see........that is where you are switching over the making a PERSONAL statement. You're leaving the argument and now trying to make a threat.

And the only reason why you're doing that is because you're hoping it will get me to stop talking. Like a form of deterrence.

I already told you..........that's not happening.

And you need to control yourself and stop being mad.

LOL

Pointing to the fact that "I warned you" has everything to do with how I'm going to make fun of you when it's finally announced.

It's going to show just how confident I was... since you seem to question it.

There's nothing personal about warning you that what I said was going to happen will happen... lmao You're on some bitch shit right now :mj: 

Keep talking dude.. this thread will be getting linked. :hehe: 

Stop threatening me :cry: 

:rofls: 

3 hours ago, Remij_ said:

LOL

Pointing to the fact that "I warned you" has everything to do with how I'm going to make fun of you when it's finally announced.

It's going to show just how confident I was... since you seem to question it.

There's nothing personal about warning you that what I said was going to happen will happen... lmao You're on some bitch shit right now :mj: 

Keep talking dude.. this thread will be getting linked. :hehe: 

Stop threatening me :cry: 

No, you are trying to warn as a method to threaten.

I don't need to be told that when somebody loses an argument and is wrong, they get made fun of. And nobody needs to be told multiple times.

So.............no, that's not what you are doing.

You're trying to threaten. It shows you as being mad and unable to control yourself.

It shows the very opposite of confidence.

You're not fooling anybody.

You're trying to get me to stop talking..........basically screaming. But that's too bad, because that's not happening.

S ST STOP WARNING ME! :cry: 

YE YES YOU ARE THREATENING ME! :cry: 

Y YOU CAN'T CONTROL YOURSELF!! :cry: 

Y YOU'RE SCREAMING AT ME!! :cry: 

YO YOU'RE OUT OF CONTROL!! :cry: 

YO YOU'RE TRYIN TO GET ME TO STOP TALKING!! :cry: 

main-qimg-fd7bf654fb654519a873f31f8a5475

:rofl: 

1 hour ago, Remij_ said:

S ST STOP WARNING ME! :cry: 

YE YES YOU ARE THREATENING ME! :cry: 

Y YOU CAN'T CONTROL YOURSELF!! :cry: 

Y YOU'RE SCREAMING AT ME!! :cry: 

YO YOU'RE OUT OF CONTROL!! :cry: 

YO YOU'RE TRYIN TO GET ME TO STOP TALKING!! :cry: 

:rofl: 

You can even tell that he's angry as he's attempting to make fun. And it still isn't working.

Let's get back to the subject, seeing as though somebody melted down and brought this entire thread to a screeching halt. Hopefully, they can exercise self-control in the future.

Just now, jehurey said:

You can even tell that he's angry as he's attempting to make fun. And it still isn't working.

Let's get back to the subject, seeing as though somebody melted down and brought this entire thread to a screeching halt. Hopefully, they can exercise self-control in the future.

I WILL NOT BE WARNED!!!

Just now, Remij_ said:

MADMALTESE!!  HE'S NOT LISTENING!

You can almost hear the RPM-limiter sound going off in his brain, he doesn't know what else to do and is just hammering this as hard as he can.

Too bad it still isn't working.

Just now, jehurey said:

You can almost hear the RPM-limiter sound going off in his brain, he doesn't know what else to do and is just hammering this as hard as he can.

Too bad it still isn't working.

Funny how the thread was on topic... until you came in here talking about Lemmings and Horizon ZD.

You should stop derailing threads... I even asked you why you keep bringing it up... now you're mad because I'm off topic and mocking you and you want to get back on topic? LOL :reg: 

1 minute ago, Remij_ said:

Funny how the thread was on topic... until you came in here talking about Lemmings and Horizon ZD.

You should stop derailing threads... I even asked you why you keep bringing it up... now you're mad because I'm off topic and mocking you and you want to get back on topic? LOL :reg: 

Nope.......you losing your shit is what is derailing this.

I already said what I've had to say.

I'm not the one who created four gimmick arguments.  I'm just the one counting the number of gimmick arguments. lol

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

Nope.......you losing your shit is what is derailing this.

I already said what I've had to say.

I'm not the one who created four gimmick arguments.  I'm just the one counting the number of gimmick arguments. lol

Uh no.  You derailed the thread to be about lemmings and Horizon Zero Dawn.  Then you made it about mocking me.  And now that I'm literally just mocking you back not talking about Horizon ZD.. you want to get back on subject and are calling mods..

You're pathetic :D