Final Day of the Decade

Guess the people in Australia will be celebrating here very soon.

Happy New Years to you guys, first.

tenor.gif?itemid=4483118

I definitely do not want to go out anywhere where there are people drinking or being loud. So I might get some materials and just hang out at a friend's place having some drinks. Hell, I don't even really feel like drinking, I just want to have a nice refreshing dinner and maybe just sit around with friends with the tv on in the background.

• Upvote 1
5 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Guess the people in Australia will be celebrating here very soon.

Happy New Years to you guys, first.

tenor.gif?itemid=4483118

I definitely do not want to go out anywhere where there are people drinking or being loud. So I might get some materials and just hang out at a friend's place having some drinks. Hell, I don't even really feel like drinking, I just want to have a nice refreshing dinner and maybe just sit around with friends with the tv on in the background.

that's dope. why the sudden motivation to be like an old man?  dinner and tv and sobriety and chill? DO IT>

what are materials?

I went out a couple days ago already, shouldn't have. So I'm thinking of laying low too.  Interesting intrepidly trippy end to the decade for me. Life always finds a way to surprise you.  I am thankful for how the decade ended, but also humbled lol that life is always going to scare me with that hallow threat of bleak nothingess sadness singleness and self improvement.  hoping for some light and reasuurance today but also embracing the chaos, and knowing/ wishing that gleam of 'hallow threatning nothingess sadness etc.' is never as hard and as long as it seems, and I've self-improved enough that I shouldn't worry.  but al,, 'arry I do. 

46 minutes ago, kaz said:

I had dinner once that was extremely good, it tasted amazing and I was left well fed but I didn't feel refreshed at all.

What you are eating is refreshing, not the fact that you have ate.

For example, if you've ever gone to one of those upper-scale Brazilian Steak restaurants, like Fogo de Chao, they walk around with alot of different type of meats on skewers, and they slice you off several small pieces. But, its their absolutely badass salad bar that has so many other items for you to put on your plate, and it contrasts so well eating juicy fruits and vegetables and cheeses alongside juicy, fatty meat. And then to top it off, they have this bread there that has this cheese in it that is absolutely to die for.

That is a refreshing meal. Going to a really nice Sushi Bar is a refreshing meal.

Damn. I think they have a lunch menu, I'm tempted to go there right now.