Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Oh dammit, I'm a virgin again!

The 9800 pro will max out doom 3

P.N.03 game of the gen

4 minutes ago, -GD- said:

The 9800 pro will max out doom 3

Im gonna end up playing it on a GeForce FX5200 ona Dell... It's gonna run like shit but my brother an I somehow manage to beat it.

But I probably might have a chance to properly play it at it's full glory if it comes out on next gen consoles...

Edited by Chicano3000
4 minutes ago, Chicano3000 said:

Im gonna end up playing it on a GeForce FX5200 ona Dell... It's gonna run like shit but my brother an I somehow manage to beat it.

But I probably might have a chance to properly play it at it's full glory if it comes out on next gen consoles...

Dude, the bump mapping and lighting are unreal. That riddick game looks good too! Btw, I tried far cry, but it’s hard as fuck. 

10 minutes ago, -GD- said:

Dude, the bump mapping and lighting are unreal. That riddick game looks good too! Btw, I tried far cry, but it’s hard as fuck. 

I know, it's like eye-crack.

Hell yeah Far Cry is hard. And it runs like shit too.. However if I get a better PC later I might just buy it and  forget to play it for a year...

Just now, Ike said:

GBA has been having a awesome year too. Metroid Zero Mission, Zelda: Minish Cap, and WarioWare Twister. :love: 

lmao kid shit. PSP is going to make the PS2 portable next year. GTA on the bus to school. :whew:

Just now, Hot Sauce said:

lmao kid shit. PSP is going to make the PS2 portable next year. GTA on the bus to school. :whew:

Lmao nub controls, overpriced, UMDs, memory sticks, and shit launch lineup. :mj: 

11 minutes ago, -GD- said:

Just ordered a magazine with the Japanese re 4 demo. I fucking can’t wait! 

lol TCHBR since this will be a GOTG exclusive :smoke:

I think you got the demo if you preordered. I remember having that demo disk and replaying the shit out of it. :]