The World's Most Discounted Console(TM) Reaches new lows: $220 rebate on all DoneX models across Canada

1909269396_ScreenShot2020-03-05at2_21_48AM.thumb.png.9eb6b78a4456dd4d2dd25cbbdd5e20c4.png

For the record, this puts "The Monster" + a free game at worth less than a Nintendo Switch, and the same price as a regular (Non-Pro) PS4 with no games included.

So who's lining up to plunk down another $500 on Xcock Sucky X? :geese: This platform is WORTHLESS!

Edited by Bodycount N

50 million is significantly better than numerous previous consoles . I'm surprised they did that much after how hard they fucked up the first couple years .

On 2020-03-05 at 5:02 PM, Bodycount N said:

i'm in the same boat, plus paying for xbox live? no way.

stfu it's a better value than psn.  If you were to buy 1 to 3 years of Xbox live and then pay for only one month of Gamepass Ultimate, your Xbox live gold automatically gets upgraded to gamepass ultimate for those 1-3 years.  For under $100 I can get gamepass ultimate for a year.

you're just a mobile trash monkey.. You're shitty new favorite console is handheld.. SW is for consoles not shit handhelds.

Edited by Spicalicious
2 hours ago, Spicalicious said:

stfu it's a better value than psn.  If you were to buy 1 to 3 years of Xbox live and then pay for only one month of Gamepass Ultimate, your Xbox live gold automatically gets upgraded to gamepass ultimate for those 1-3 years.  For under $100 I can get gamepass ultimate for a year.

you're just a mobile trash monkey.. You're shitty new favorite console is handheld.. SW is for consoles not shit handhelds.

it's also a console technically. just saying.

5 hours ago, Spicalicious said:

it's a much worse value than PSN. The free games are shit (The good ones are held hostage for gamepass + a second subscription fee) it lacks the sizeable community of PSN, it gets Call of Duty a month to a year later in some cases, it has no exclusive titles and you pay for the shame of knowing PC gamers are playing the exact same games FOR FREE.

Make no mistake, as it stands right now, Xbox Live is one of the worst values in gaming, and a straight up con-operation on consumers.

Even Nintendo Online is a better value. Atleast it has exclusives.

2 hours ago, Bodycount N said:

it's a much worse value than PSN. The free games are shit (The good ones are held hostage for gamepass + a second subscription fee) it lacks the sizeable community of PSN, it gets Call of Duty a month to a year later in some cases, it has no exclusive titles and you pay for the shame of knowing PC gamers are playing the exact same games FOR FREE.

Make no mistake, as it stands right now, Xbox Live is one of the worst values in gaming, and a straight up con-operation on consumers.

Even Nintendo Online is a better value. Atleast it has exclusives.

you're such a little bitch.  Exclusives are overrated.  I hate the sony exclusives.. All of them.. Nintendo is last gen so not interested in that shit   I have a 4k hdr tv..  switch useless to me with those 720p graphics.   I played zelda bow and it's just okay.. I owned a Switch and sold it because it sucked ass.  So I'm plenty happy with everything Xbox has,, you aren't a Xbox fan anymore because you're just mad that it doesn't give you an upper hand on SW.  Cry more, we will always have the most powerful console.. Have fun with your milktoast shitentdo kiddie switch. :D 

Edited by Spicalicious
1 minute ago, Spicalicious said:

you're such a little bitch.  Exclusives are overrated.  I hate the sony exclusives.. All of them..   So I'm plenty happy with everything Xbox has,, you aren't a Xbox fan anymore because you're just mad that it doesn't give you an upper hand on SW.  Cry more, we will always have the most powerful console.. Have fun with your milktoast shitentdo kiddie switch. :D 

spoken like a true lemming. sick of exclusives - cause you don't have any. lmfao it's so pathetic all the remaining lemshites in pieces, smashed by the competition with real games. :mj: 

2 minutes ago, kaz said:

spoken like a true lemming. sick of exclusives - cause you don't have any. lmfao it's so pathetic all the remaining lemshites in pieces, smashed by the competition with real games. :mj: 

You have a pc and don't even own a console :D Plus my Xbox console is more powerful than your pc. Where do you get the advantage, Kaz?

Edited by Spicalicious

Xflop has two games planned for this year, a f2p-looking cartoon brawler (bleeding edge) and a straight up 8bit indie platfomer (Ori 2).

Money well spent. Keep in mind you aren't getting FF7, Nioh 2, Ghost of Tsushima, Last of us 2, etc. on Xflop and there have been 0 noteworthy 'AAA' western multiplats all year or on the horizon for that matter. :D 

The value proposal with Xbox one is insane. The most powerful  console that only plays low budget cartoon games. :D What in the world?!

12 minutes ago, Spicalicious said:

You have a pc and don't even own a console :D Plus my Xbox console is more powerful than your pc. Where do you get the advantage, Kaz?

what does it matter, i own a ps3 but not an xbox 360, but even that console is more valuable than the current gen xflops, can't you see? a system without games, who wants that?

my pc was always more powerful than any console, i just skipped this gen of consoles cause there were not enough games i was interested in. EXCLUSIVE GAMES, games i can't play on PC. 

now let's see how many exclusive games you got on your microsoft machine. 0. nothing. nada. absolutely zero. lmfao wake up idiot.

when i think about getting a new system i'd have to decide between a nintendo or sony console cause they have games and they value these gaming IPs unlike ms.