Nobody cares about Half Life anymore

i played through all of it recently. HL1 + opposing force, blue shift = godlike

everything else is bullshit. HL2 sucks, first time trying the episodes = :mindblown: 

Alyx could be good but it could never undo the pure hatred I have for HL2 and the episodes. 

6 minutes ago, lynux3 said:

Nobody cares about Halo anymore either, but we're not making threads about it. :drake: 

Not true, you do. See you on Infinite DAY ONE TCHBFR

1 minute ago, Team 2019 said:

Remember when they said no one cares about Crash or Spyro and they did ridiculous numbers?

remember when you didn't have to buy a shitty vr kit to play those?

this is a given, if games like Halo, Gears of War and battlefield couldn't stand the test of time, what hope did this bland FPS franchise from the 90's stand?

Did they really think a feminist female spin-off was the answer? Suddenly all the kids would come flocking for an SJW romp in VR? :rofl: 

They learned nothing from the cuck franchises failures listed above? Of course this wasn't the answer.

18 minutes ago, Team 2019 said:

Remember when they said no one cares about Crash or Spyro and they did ridiculous numbers?

Those have charming mascots though, they stand the test of time.

Nobody in half life is memorable, Gary Freeman and his gang look like NPCs you'd find walking around town in Grand Theft Auto. :D Souless dullards and awful design all around.

I like how they try to push Alyx like she;s some kind of cool Blasian Millenial SJW Feminist hero. :D She'll never catch on, Valve is full of lame old dullards who can't make games for todays audience.

For nobody caring there sure was a LOT of whining about it being VR only :drake: 

The Valve Index just restocked today, and it's backordered again instantly... 2-4 weeks.  They can't make them fast enough..  That's a $1000+ headset  :blessed: 

Half Life is BACK :reg: 

:smoke: 

Edited by Remij_
9 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

For nobody caring there sure was a LOT of whining about it being VR only :drake: 

The Valve Index just restocked today, and it's backordered again instantly... 2-4 weeks.  They can't make them fast enough..  That's a $1000+ headset  :blessed: 

Half Life is BACK :reg: 

:smoke:

Fake hype , they probably made 200 of them LMAO

I've played Half-Life at least a dozen times through, opposing force around 6-8  times, even Blue shift can be quickly done in around 2.5 hours.

I bought the PC Gamer, &  PC Accelerator ( A very short-lived Maxim/PC gaming hybrid mag... :D ) magazines that showed the weapons, monsters, and MP maps leading up the game. I saved up in the summer to be able to buy it from London Drugs on Day 1.

And yet here I sit with a new Half-Life game announced - now playable; and my reaction is: :rub: