E3 cancelled this year

4 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Take a good look at what Remij is having to argue at this point.

Oh my god.:tom:

His butthurt is spilling over from other threads :mj: 

It appears COWID19 is much more contagious than anticipated...

Symptoms include:

-severe delusion

-hurt feelings

-swollen asshole

-persistent denial

-damaged pride

-depression

Jehurey.. you're suffering from every one of them... you better go see a doctor:ovolol:

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Every other event cancelled because of coronavirus.... but E3 was cancelled because Geoff Keighley decided not to go  - Lynux    

"Damn... that must mean the Entire industry is in trouble, the development of all those games must not be going well for them to Cancel e3 for a Hoax of a virus" -      Dumbfuck cop and

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

His projection is spilling from other threads.........he simply can't sell it. :lawl:Watch him type more (now watch him type less, lol).

And now he's repeat posting the same gif... that failed the first time :ovolol:

maybe we should add cognitive decline to the list of symptoms... but then again he's always shown symptoms of that :mickey:

Just now, Remij_ said:

And now he's repeat posting the same gif... that failed the first time :ovolol:

maybe we should add cognitive decline to the list of symptoms... but then again he's always shown symptoms of that :mickey:

He melting down, and throwing everything he can.

And its still not selling.:lawl:I'm going to put the over/under at 3 different narratives he'll attempt within the next hour.........because they keep on failing, so he has to move onto the next one.

We're at two.

Just now, jehurey said:

He melting down, and throwing everything he can.

And its still not selling.:lawl:I'm going to put the over/under at 3 different narratives he'll attempt within the next hour.........because they keep on failing, so he has to move onto the next one.

We're at two.

He's talking himself in circles. :rofl: 

I'm gonna say he's doing this... and then he'll do that.... because I have nothing to say about what he's said about me :tear2: 

:ovolol: 

1 minute ago, Remij_ said:

He's talking himself in circles. :rofl: 

I'm gonna say he's doing this... and then he'll do that.... because I have nothing to say about what he's said about me :tear2: 

We're now at three. Damn, I should've put the over/under at 5.  His narratives are as easily consumable as Ori games.

5 minutes ago, jehurey said:

We're now at three. Damn, I should've put the over/under at 5.  His narratives are as easily consumable as Ori games.

"I'm gonna keep not saying anything and hope he just stops posting" - Jehurey

Just now, jehurey said:

Now he's trying to emulate my shtick................We're at four now.

He's at the part now when he says I'm emulating him :rofls: 

The problem with circles is that you know what's coming :ovolol: 

He's at the part now when he says I'm emulating him :rofls: 

The problem with circles is that you know what's coming :ovolol: 

The problem with circles is that its what's used to make Ori's score that indicates that it flopped.

One circle on top of the other: 8 :lawl:

The problem with circles is that its what's used to make Ori's score that indicates that it flopped.

One circle on top of the other: 8 :lawl:

That's not a problem.  The problem for you is that Sheep here have already posted how desperately they hope that Ori 2 comes to Switch... 

Just now, Remij_ said:

That's not a problem.  The problem for you is that Sheep here have already posted how desperately they hope that Ori 2 comes to Switch... 

That's now a fifth narrative.:drake:

let's see if I can get him to make as many narratives as Ori 2 has review points.........its not that far away, already. lol

That's now a fifth narrative.:drake:

let's see if I can get him to make as many narratives as Ori 2 has review points.........its not that far away, already. lol

Not as far away as the game is from releasing on Switch :kaz: 

Just now, Remij_ said:

Not as far away as the game is from releasing on Switch :kaz: 

Not really..........I mean you consider a 3.5 year port of a PS4 game to be one of the biggest victories ever.

:lawl:Thanks for setting me up on that easy layup:lawl:

Not really..........I mean you consider a 3.5 year port of a PS4 game to be one of the biggest victories ever.

:lawl:Thanks for setting me up on that easy layup:lawl:

Yea really.

And what other victories are there?  We buttfucked MS, we buttfucked Nintendo by taking their games whether the liked it or not... and now Sony's bending over freely. :hest: 

Yea really.

And what other victories are there?  We buttfucked MS, we buttfucked Nintendo by taking their games whether the liked it or not... and now Sony's bending over freely. :hest: 

He just admitted he lost the previous argument about Iro 2 being ported to Switch..............and hoped that I wouldn't notice.

Thanks for the W.

And now he's abandoning Microsoft because he knows he can't defend Phil Spencer's LOSER ASS. :lawl:

5 minutes ago, jehurey said:

He just admitted he lost the previous argument about Iro 2 being ported to Switch..............and hoped that I wouldn't notice.

Thanks for the W.

And now he's abandoning Microsoft because he knows he can't defend Phil Spencer's LOSER ASS. :lawl:

Phil Spencer is a loser... as is Jim Ryan.

Thanks boys :ovolol: 

Hey cow.. make sure to top off your PSN subscriptions.  We want that network it top shape for the influx of Hermits ready to pillage :hest: