Platinum Games have been working on a brand new engine for the past 2 years

6 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

Agreeing it was possible is one thing.  You made a direct statement.

Where's your proof of that?

And you mean my batting average where I was right about Death Stranding, I was right about Sunset Overdrive, I was right about Halo MCC, and I was right about Horizon ZD and you ended up looking like the DynamiteCop of the situation??... :drake: 

I'm not being held to any standard that you aren't, bud.

When I say your batting average, I mean you being c-o-m-p-l-e-t-e-l-y wrong about MS "acquiring" Platinum Games.

You being wrong that Sony was going to become a day-one multiplat developer "the same" as Microsoft.

You being wrong that the XBX version of Forza in 2017 was exactly the same high settings as the PC versions of the game.

You being wrong about 16-bit FLOPS bullshit you were spewing before the XBX came out'

Yup...............you're beneath the Mendoza line.

Edited by jehurey
  • Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Imagine being proud of predicting a dev will make a new next gen engine lol. 

sure thing, guy who flipped out at common nomenclature used for naming generations of Americans

Just now, jehurey said:

I'm not being held to any standard that you aren't, bud.

When I say your batting average, I mean you being c-o-m-p-l-e-t-e-l-y wrong about MS "acquiring" Platinum Games.

You being wrong that Sony was going to become a day-one multiplat developer "the same" as Microsoft.

You being wrong that the XBX version of Forza in 2017 was exactly the same high settings as the PC versions of the game.

You being wrong about 16-bit FLOPS bullshit you were spewing before the XBX came out'

Yup...............you're beneath the Mendoza line.

Oh... so you've got no link to proof of what you claim.  Gotcha. :rofls: 

I wasn't wrong about MS acquiring PG... they were actually in talks... I never said it was 100% that.. :drake:

I never said Sony would become a day one multiplat developer... lmao you're such a fuckhead

I was absolutely RIGHT about Forza... lmao  and I was also right that you'd try to point out one setting and damage control with it.

Wrong about 16bit flops?  lmao you don't even know what the fuck you're talking about... and both AMD and Nvidia have GPUs and developers are utilizing it..lmao

You've basically been fucked sideways every single argument you've ever tried to get in with me... because you rely on arguing in circles and can never admit to being wrong.

:tom: 

Just now, Remij_ said:

Oh... so you've got no link to proof of what you claim.  Gotcha. :rofls: 

I wasn't wrong about MS acquiring PG... they were actually in talks... I never said it was 100% that.. :drake:

I never said Sony would become a day one multiplat developer... lmao you're such a fuckhead

I was absolutely RIGHT about Forza... lmao  and I was also right that you'd try to point out one setting and damage control with it.

Wrong about 16bit flops?  lmao you don't even know what the fuck you're talking about... and both AMD and Nvidia have GPUs and developers are utilizing it..lmao

You've basically been fucked sideways every single argument you've ever tried to get in with me... because you rely on arguing in circles and can never admit to being wrong.

:tom: 

Post evidence that they're not.

You said that Sony was "the same" as Microsoft. Yes you did.

Now you're officially back tracked off of that, thank you, I'm going to use that quote in the future!!!:blessed:

Nope, you were wrong about Forza. I even showed you the Digital Foundry 800% zoom photos of the PC and XBX version in comparison, and you got pissed and ran off.  Its not the same settings as the high PC settings.

LOL you are wrong about the 16-bit flops...............they "utilizing it" LOL

Ooooh boy, I got this boyeeeeeeeee REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE'ing

Don't get mad because I have a memory of you saying stupid shit. Keep your wishful thinking private. :don:

9 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Post evidence that they're not.

You said that Sony was "the same" as Microsoft. Yes you did.

Now you're officially back tracked off of that, thank you, I'm going to use that quote in the future!!!:blessed:

Nope, you were wrong about Forza. I even showed you the Digital Foundry 800% zoom photos of the PC and XBX version in comparison, and you got pissed and ran off.  Its not the same settings as the high PC settings.

LOL you are wrong about the 16-bit flops...............they "utilizing it" LOL

Ooooh boy, I got this boyeeeeeeeee REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE'ing

Don't get mad because I have a memory of you saying stupid shit. Keep your wishful thinking private. :don:

It's not on me to.  I said something was possible.  You said they've DONE something. 

WHERE IS YOUR PROOF THAT THEY DID WHAT YOU SAID? :bena: 

Will be interesting to see if it is or isn't using the new engine.  I'll be sure to smack you with it if it doesn't :hehe: 

And yes.. I said Sony was "the same as MS.. they are both 3rd party".  100%... because they both are.  There's no varying levels.  Both publish games on PC. don.png

No I wasn't wrong about Forza...  It's absolutely the same.  You tried running to the fact that one setting only updated at 30fps... but the fps in which that setting runs at has nothing to do with being a different quality level.. You were completely wrong... and I predicted exactly how you would try to damage control it LOLOL

I was right about FP16... devs are utilizing it... and you were the idiot that couldn't even fathom how it could be used it game :mj:  You had no idea that PS3 used it extensively, PC gpus used FP16 in games ages ago... and your beloved Switch also utilizes it, as do most mobile games.

You were SOOOOOO fucking wrong about that LMAO  Also completely fucking wrong about 6TF being enough for native 4K in games... lmao RDR2 smacked the FUCK out of you.:kaz:   bubut ULTRAZZZ :cry:  LOL

Edited by Remij_
Just now, Remij_ said:

It's not on me to.

Then its not on me to do the opposite, either.

I already I'm not being held to any standard that you're not. Congrats, you just got checkmate'd on that one.

And yes.. I said Sony was "the same as MS.. they are both 3rd party".  100%... because they both are. 

Nope, you're already backtracked and admitted they are not the same.

You're owned, either way now that you're talking out of both ends of your mouth on this one.:blessed:

No I wasn't wrong about Forza...  It's absolutely the same.  You tried running to the fact that one setting only updated at 30fps... but the fps in which that setting runs at has nothing to do with being a different quality level.. You were completely wrong... and I predicted exactly how you would try to damage control it LOLOL

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooope

4wwTMeG.png

45UGhwK.png

Already had those ready. You'll run away from this one.

And to quote Digital Foundry: the XBX version uses AMD AA solution, EQAA "which does not look as good" as the PC's MSAA. Jesus chbrist look at those trees and the crowd in the background. LOL

was right about FP16... devs are utilizing it... and you were the idiot that couldn't even fathom how it could be used it game :mj:  You had no idea that PS3 used it extensively, PC gpus used FP16 in games ages ago... and your beloved Switch also utilizes it, as do most mobile games.

You were SOOOOOO fucking wrong about that LMAO

Ah........................so they doubled the flops by switching over to 16-bit?????????????????

because that is what you said that is what it would mean if they switched over.

That's a Yes or No question.

6 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Then its not on me to do the opposite, either.

I already I'm not being held to any standard that you're not. Congrats, you just got checkmate'd on that one.

Nope, you're already backtracked and admitted they are not the same.

You're owned, either way now that you're talking out of both ends of your mouth on this one.:blessed:

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooope

Already had those ready. You'll run away from this one.

And to quote Digital Foundry: the XBX version uses AMD AA solution, EQAA "which does not look as good" as the PC's MSAA. Jesus chbrist look at those trees and the crowd in the background. LOL

Ah........................so they doubled the flops by switching over to 16-bit?????????????????

because that is what you said that is what it would mean if they switched over.

That's a Yes or No question.

Yes it is.  And yes you are. lmao.. you think saying you are absolves you of it?  You're gonna get Khabib SMASHED if it turns out Bayo 3 doesn't use it... I'm gonna enjoy that. 

They are the same quality levels... and they're both NATIVE 4K... just like I said.  Extra AA settings on PC has nothing to do with the games quality levels being different.  You can force AA in many ways.  Nice try though :drake: 

And who said they doubled the flops?  

Wow.. you make another completely bullshit claim... post your proof that I said that... because that's COMPLETE fucking bullshit :kaz: 

I never said performance would double, I never said they could utilize 2x the flops...  LOL post the proof.  (which you wont because you know the site doesn't exist anymore and nobody can verify that you're completely making up bullshit) lmao...

That reminds me though of another thing you were completely wrong about.  You used to try to argue with me saying that there's no magical TFlops and that TF=TF... when I used to say that Scorpio would be more efficient architecturally... lmao  How hilarious that all we're hearing about this gen is how much more efficient per TF these consoles will be over last gen.. ROFL

Edited by Remij_
2 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

Yes it is.  And yes you are. lmao.. you think saying you are absolves you of it?  You're gonna get Khabib SMASHED if it turns out Bayo 3 doesn't use it... I'm gonna enjoy that. 

They are the same quality levels... and they're both NATIVE 4K... just like I said.  Extra AA settings on PC has nothing to do with the games quality levels being different.  You can force AA in many ways.  Nice try though :drake: 

Wow.. you make another completely bullshit claim... post your proof that I said that... because that's COMPLETE fucking bullshit :kaz: 

I never said performance would double, I never said they could utilize 2x the flops...  LOL post the proof.  (which you wont because you know the site doesn't exist anymore and nobody can verify that you're completely making up bullshit) lmao...

Nope it isn't.

Same standard...............prove to me that they aren't using the game engine............if you can't, then you can't ask the same of me. Checkmate'd.

Nope, they're not the same quality.

Check the screens...........DF specifically says its just not as good "given the limitations of the hardware" they had to use a cheaper, AMD-specific solution.

LOL................."Extra" settings. No, they can't handle the game performance if they implemented the same AA as the PC version.  You lost that one 2.5 years ago.

You did, back at the old forum. WELL, WELL THROUGHOUT August thru October 2016.

Congrats, I just got you backtracking  on that one.

And you're actually trying to gloat that the site doesn't exist............its almost as if you're saying it in relief. LOL proof that you know that you said it.

Oh man, I am just wailing on you against the ropes.

10 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Nope it isn't.

Same standard...............prove to me that they aren't using the game engine............if you can't, then you can't ask the same of me. Checkmate'd.

Nope, they're not the same quality.

Check the screens...........DF specifically says its just not as good "given the limitations of the hardware" they had to use a cheaper, AMD-specific solution.

LOL................."Extra" settings. No, they can't handle the game performance if they implemented the same AA as the PC version.  You lost that one 2.5 years ago.

You did, back at the old forum. WELL, WELL THROUGHOUT August thru October 2016.

Congrats, I just got you backtracking  on that one.

And you're actually trying to gloat that the site doesn't exist............its almost as if you're saying it in relief. LOL proof that you know that you said it.

Oh man, I am just wailing on you against the ropes.

You're an idiot. 

You're gonna get SMASHED on these forums if it's not.. and I'll be happy to do it :blessed: 

Screens are the same.. the only thing different is the AA.  Mostly Ultra settings in fact B)  Owned.

And still no proof you're posting I see...  That's becoming a theme. :hest: 

1 minute ago, Remij_ said:

You're an idiot. 

You're gonna get SMASHED on these forums if it's not.. and I'll be happy to do it :blessed: 

Screens are the same.. the only thing different is the AA.  Mostly Ultra settings in fact B)  Owned.

And still no proof you're posting I see...  That's becoming a theme. :hest: 

LOL now you're doing the "you'lllll seee!!!"

"oh you'll see!!!!!!!!!":drake:

Screen are not the same, congrats on completely lowering your credibility. Digital Foundry clearly says its "not as good".

Its not Ultra, they literally had to use a cheap AA solution.

YOU LOST that one...........and pretty badly back then in September 2017

You do see a theme.......

1.) You can't prove that Bayo 3 isn't using the engine

2.) You're relieved that the other website no longer exists, like as if you know that you were talking about 16-bit FLOPS doubling performance back in Summer/Fall 2016.

Been bitchslapping you since Summer 2016.:blessed:

15 minutes ago, jehurey said:

LOL now you're doing the "you'lllll seee!!!"

"oh you'll see!!!!!!!!!":drake:

Screen are not the same, congrats on completely lowering your credibility. Digital Foundry clearly says its "not as good".

Its not Ultra, they literally had to use a cheap AA solution.

YOU LOST that one...........and pretty badly back then in September 2017

You do see a theme.......

1.) You can't prove that Bayo 3 isn't using the engine

2.) You're relieved that the other website no longer exists, like as if you know that you were talking about 16-bit FLOPS doubling performance back in Summer/Fall 2016.

Been bitchslapping you since Summer 2016.:blessed:

That's actually what YOU are doing.  Because you have no proof to back up your CLAIM.  :tom: 

And they are.  The settings qualities are the same.  AA is not.  Completely different.

It IS ultra.. and you got fucked.  One setting on high.. the rest ultra... and you're RUNNING.. like I said you would... even to this day :kaz: 

It's not about whether Bayo is using the engine or not... you made a claim that Nintendo did something specific... WHERE IS YOUR PROOF. :lemming: 

And you're RUNNING because you L-O-S-T... like the show.. this is your sixth season:cruise: 

Edited by Remij_
Just now, Remij_ said:

That's actually what YOU are doing.  Because you have no proof to back up your CLAIM.  :tom: 

And they are.  The settings qualities are the same.  AA is not.  Completely different.

It IS ultra.. and you got fucked.  One setting on high.. the rest ultra... and you're RUNNING.. like I said you would... even to this day :kaz: 

It's not about whether Bayo is using the engine or not... you made a claim that Nintendo did something specific... WHERE IS YOUR PROOF. :lemming: 

And you're RUNNING because you L-O-S-T... like the show..:cruise: 

Nope, the moment I held you to the same standard.........you start backing off.

Checkmate'd, rather easily I must say

Its not the same if they implement an AA solution that just flat out makes the picture worse.

EmJEahs.png

IsdvNpz.png

"they look the same":lemming:

-Remij

:lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl:

He lost that one badly.

Sorry............I'll post my proof when you post yours.

Don't get mad that I'm holding you to the same standard.

You agreed with the speculation from the very beginning.............don't get bitchy because I reminded you of Nintendo and Platinum Games having a positive relationship in making video games...........and Microsoft completely dropped the ball. Or maybe Kamiya played them for fool's, and its not really MS's fault.:moto:

Either way..........a bitchslap cannot happen if there isn't a bitch bitching. You have the ability to solve that.:reg:

6 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Nope, the moment I held you to the same standard.........you start backing off.

Checkmate'd, rather easily I must say

Its not the same if they implement an AA solution that just flat out makes the picture worse.

-Remij

:lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl:

He lost that one badly.

Sorry............I'll post my proof when you post yours.

Don't get mad that I'm holding you to the same standard.

You agreed with the speculation from the very beginning.............don't get bitchy because I reminded you of Nintendo and Platinum Games having a positive relationship in making video games...........and Microsoft completely dropped the ball. Or maybe Kamiya played them for fool's, and its not really MS's fault.:moto:

Either way..........a bitchslap cannot happen if there isn't a bitch bitching. You have the ability to solve that.:reg:

I didn't make the claim that Nintendo did something.. lmao.  You can't hold me to saying anything because I said it was a possibility.  You outright stated Nintendo delayed Bayo 3 to let PG use the new engine.  WHERE THE FUCK IS YOUR PROOF?? :kaz: 

The do look the same... with a different AA setting... PC versions of games always have higher AA settings.  Not my fault you don't understand what you're told... and soon you're going to run out of zoom to try to prove your point :tom: 

I speculated... you stated.  I'm holding you to that statement.. and there's nothing you can do about it.  I'm like Khabib and you're Conor... I'm gonna make you tap 

TAPPITY TAP TAPPPP :cries:

Now he's running and talking about MS... :rofls: 

11 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

I didn't make the claim that Nintendo did something.. lmao.  You can't hold me to saying anything because I said it was a possibility.  You outright stated Nintendo delayed Bayo 3 to let PG use the new engine.  WHERE THE FUCK IS YOUR PROOF?? :kaz: 

The do look the same... with a different AA setting... PC versions of games always have higher AA settings.  Not my fault you don't understand what you're told... and soon you're going to run out of zoom to try to prove your point :tom: 

I speculated... you stated.  I'm holding you to that statement.. and there's nothing you can do about it.  I'm like Khabib and you're Conor... I'm gonna make you tap 

TAPPITY TAP TAPPPP :cries:

Now he's running and talking about MS... :rofls: 

Nintendo would to have done something because Platinum Games originally promised a 2019 date, and they can't delay it without Nintendo's permission.

Where is your proof that they are not using the game engine.

If you can't do that............you lost.

Boy........are you melting down now.........I didn't run and talked about MS. Its mentioned in my very first post.

You know that.............because its the reason you're melting down right now.:jasonj:

9 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

24476263338_17fe7a3e7a_o.png

Tappity taptapapa  

Jehurey the Parapataptappaa :cruise: 

WHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOO boy look at the meltdown.

I love how you tried to damage control..........over one year after I told you that.

You were promising "all high settings" back in 2016. Look at your damage control in 2017

Too late to do it back then.............too late to still do it today.:blessed:

he just admitted that XBX can't do high settings at native 4K

3 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Nintendo would to have done something because Platinum Games originally promised a 2019 date, and they can't delay it without Nintendo's permission.

Where is your proof that they are not using the game engine.

You said Nintendo did something.  Where is your proof?

If you can't do that, just shut the fuck up because you've LOST.

You did it to yourself.. lmao

Just now, Remij_ said:

You said Nintendo did something.  Where is your proof?

If you can't do that, just shut the fuck up because you've LOST.

You did it to yourself.. lmao

They did..............they allowed the game to be delayed.

The proof is the passage of time that clearly shows its 2019.

It was a 2019 game (actually maybe it was promised for 2018 because it debuted at the Game Awards in December 2017).

We're now in 2020..............there was a delay.................can Platinum Games initiate a delay for Bayo 3 without Nintendo's permission?

No, you already know that.

So Nintendo approved the delay.

Sorry..............you lost this one. Checkmate.

I also love how you are now avoiding this:

EmJEahs.png

IsdvNpz.png

-Remij

:lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl:

You're not gonna escape it.

Just now, jehurey said:

They did..............they allowed the game to be delayed.

The proof is the passage of time that clearly shows its 2019.

It was a 2019 game (actually maybe it was promised for 2018 because it debuted at the Game Awards in December 2017).

We're now in 2020..............there was a delay.................can Platinum Games initiate a delay for Bayo 3 without Nintendo's permission?

No, you already know that.

So Nintendo approved the delay.

Sorry..............you lost this one. Checkmate.

I also love how you are now avoiding this:

You're not gonna escape it.

How does allowing a delay equate to factually being so they could implement a new engine... like you claimed?

bubut they allowed the game to be delayed.... ok... where is your proof that it was so they could implement this new engine?  LMFAO

Watch him play stupid... and run to Forza pictures again (which he's still entirely wrong about :hehe: )

Just now, Remij_ said:

How does allowing a delay equate to factually being so they could implement a new engine... like you claimed?

bubut they allowed the game to be delayed.... ok... where is your proof that it was so they could implement this new engine?  LMFAO

Watch him play stupid... and run to Forza pictures again (which he's still entirely wrong about :hehe: )

can you prove that they can't?

in fact, could you explain why would Platinum Games need 3 years to develop a game on THEIR OLD ENGINE?????

You're running away from the Forza pics.

I bitchslap you with those pics in September 2017.

And they're still bitchslapping you in March 2020.

Gaw-aw-aww-dayum is my ownage evergreen.:blessed:

2 minutes ago, jehurey said:

can you prove that they can't?

in fact, could you explain why would Platinum Games need 3 years to develop a game on THEIR OLD ENGINE?????

You're running away from the Forza pics.

I bitchslap you with those pics in September 2017.

And they're still bitchslapping you in March 2020.

Gaw-aw-aww-dayum is my ownage evergreen.:blessed:

I don't have to prove they can't.  You didn't say they COULD...

2 hours ago, jehurey said:

Good decision on Nintendo allowing Platinum Games to delay the game for the new engine.

You said they allowed PG to delay the game to implement the new engine.  WHERE IS THE PROOF?

I'm not the one that needs to explain things here Jer.... You're losing badly... and you're going to keep running and running... because you said something you can't prove... and.......

I'm gonna fucking hold you to it :trump: 

2 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

I don't have to prove they can't.  You didn't say they COULD...

You said they allowed PG to delay the game to implement the new engine.  WHERE IS THE PROOF?

I'm not the one that needs to explain things here Jer.... You're losing badly... and you're going to keep running and running... because you said something you can't prove... and.......

I'm gonna fucking hold you to it :trump: 

where is the proof that they didn't

you're not getting out of that.

you want to hold me to a standard.............you have to meet that standard as well.

BUT..................since I labelled your post "speculation" from almost the very beginning, you are trying to hold me to a different standard.

Nintendo DID ALLOW  game delay.........this simply isn't debatable.

Sorry, you lost this one.

Like all the other ones I posted..............and you ran away from.

Like Forza 7 graphics not being PC-level on XBX................hooooo boy did you run away from that one.

Edited by jehurey