Platinum Games have been working on a brand new engine for the past 2 years

9 minutes ago, jehurey said:

where is the proof that they didn't

you're not getting out of that.

you want to hold me to a standard.............you have to meet that standard as well.

BUT..................since I labelled your post "speculation" from almost the very beginning, you are trying to hold me to a different standard.

Nintendo DID ALLOW  game delay.........this simply isn't debatable.

Sorry, you lost this one.

Like all the other ones I posted..............and you ran away from.

Like Forza 7 graphics not being PC-level on XBX................hooooo boy did you run away from that one.

Why are you asking me...I never said they didn't. :drake: 

You said they did... so where's the proof :cruise: 

There was no speculation in your post... you said Nintendo did X so Platinum could do Y....

And now you're RUNNING :rofls: 

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Imagine being proud of predicting a dev will make a new next gen engine lol. 

sure thing, guy who flipped out at common nomenclature used for naming generations of Americans

Just now, Remij_ said:

Why are you asking me...I never said they didn't. :drake: 

You said they did... so where's the proof :cruise: 

There was no speculation in your post... you said Nintendo did X so Platinum could do Y....

And now you're RUNNING :rofls: 

why are you asking me for more things that nobody is asking of you?

congrats on highlighting the absurdity of your argument..............but you did it because you wanted to get back at me for talking about Kamiya playing Phil Spencer like a New York tourist playing a card game. (lol)

I said that Nintendo allowed a delay.............which they did.

The proof is on your clock and calendar, sweetheart

Nope..........you're running because I listed all the things you said were wrong, specifically the Forza 7 stuff.

And you're running away is not working.

And you know it.

9 minutes ago, jehurey said:

why are you asking me for more things that nobody is asking of you?

congrats on highlighting the absurdity of your argument..............but you did it because you wanted to get back at me for talking about Kamiya playing Phil Spencer like a New York tourist playing a card game. (lol)

I said that Nintendo allowed a delay.............which they did.

The proof is on your clock and calendar, sweetheart

Nope..........you're running because I listed all the things you said were wrong, specifically the Forza 7 stuff.

And you're running away is not working.

And you know it.

:drake: 

You said this: 

3 hours ago, jehurey said:

Good decision on Nintendo allowing Platinum Games to delay the game for the new engine.

It's sad that you keep needing to be reminded of it.. since you're constantly trying to omit things that you said. 

Keep running Jer.  But your ass is getting SMASHED like Khabib on this one if it doesn't pan out :moto:

Just now, Remij_ said:

:drake: 

You said this: 

It's sad that you keep needing to be reminded of it.. since you're constantly trying to omit things that you said. 

Keep running Jer.  But your ass is getting SMASHED like Khabib on this one if it doesn't pan out :moto:

Sorry, no one demanded for hard evidence of what you were saying.

If you want to set that standard................then show proof that Bayo 3 is not on the new engine.

I'll wait.

You're not getting out of this...........my logic is simple.

Same standards..........or else you're a hypocrite. And that isn't going to work with me. Never has.

Just now, jehurey said:

Sorry, no one demanded for hard evidence of what you were saying.

If you want to set that standard................then show proof that Bayo 3 is not on the new engine.

I'll wait.

You're not getting out of this...........my logic is simple.

Same standards..........or else you're a hypocrite. And that isn't going to work with me. Never has.

lmao.. no one demanded evidence because I never made a claim.  I said it was possible.  Idiot.  There's nothing for me to prove.

YOU on the other hand DO need to prove why you said that Nintendo delayed the game to allow PG to use the new engine for Bayo 3.

WHERE IS THE PROOF?

You're not getting out of this one Jer :trump: 

Just now, Remij_ said:

lmao.. no one demanded evidence because I never made a claim.  I said it was possible.  Idiot.  There's nothing for me to prove.

YOU on the other hand DO need to prove why you said that Nintendo delayed the game to allow PG to use the new engine for Bayo 3.

WHERE IS THE PROOF?

You're not getting out of this one Jer :trump: 

I made a simple observation that Nintendo clearly allowed a delay, and that a new engine HELPS EXPLAIN this significant delay.

Sorry, I don't need to prove anything that you haven't proven with your claims.

Not to mention that you EVEN AGREED that the speculation that Bayo 3 could be using this engine.

Sorry.............but you're doing all of this because you're pissy that my post ended with me talking about PG's and Nintendo's positive relationship and making games together, and comparing it to Microsoft and Phil Spencer's failure.

You're just gonna have to suck it up, buttercup. The more you keep on melting down............the more I'll point out that simple observation.

Just now, jehurey said:

I made a simple observation that Nintendo clearly allowed a delay, and that a new engine HELPS EXPLAIN this significant delay.

Sorry, I don't need to prove anything that you haven't proven with your claims.

Not to mention that you EVEN AGREED that the speculation that Bayo 3 could be using this engine.

Sorry.............but you're doing all of this because you're pissy that my post ended with me talking about PG's and Nintendo's positive relationship and making games together, and comparing it to Microsoft and Phil Spencer's failure.

You're just gonna have to suck it up, buttercup. The more you keep on melting down............the more I'll point out that simple observation.

No.. you made a claim.  It's right there Jer.

Good decision on Nintendo allowing Platinum Games to delay the game for the new engine.

to delay the game for the new engine.

That's not speculation... you're saying that's what they did. 

SO WHERE IS THE PROOF?  LMAO.... 

He's running hard... can't face his own words.   That ass is gonna get nailed to the wall if you're wrong... which is in dispute because you can't seem to post proof :hehe: 

4 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

No.. you made a claim.  It's right there Jer.

to delay the game for the new engine.

That's not speculation... you're saying that's what they did. 

SO WHERE IS THE PROOF?  LMAO.... 

He's running hard... can't face his own words.   That ass is gonna get nailed to the wall if you're wrong... which is in dispute because you can't seem to post proof :hehe: 

I made a observation of the delay to say that a new game engine would explain such a delay.

Sorry.............it doesn't change the fact that you will provide proof, if that's your standard.

I'm still waiting.............you're the one raising that standard............so prove it. Prove that Bayo 3 isn't using the engine.

You're not getting out of this, even though you're typing like you clearly want this to end.

Its not going to because YOUR THE ONE trying to implement a hard-proof standard.

So lets see it.

Just now, jehurey said:

I made a observation of the delay to say that a new game engine would explain such a delay.

Sorry.............it doesn't change the fact that you will provide proof, if that's your standard.

I'm still waiting.............you're the one raising that standard............so prove it. Prove that Bayo 3 isn't using the engine.

You're not getting out of this, even though you're typing like you clearly want this to end.

Its not going to because YOUR THE ONE trying to implement a hard-proof standard.

So lets see it.

You didn't make an observation.  You made a claim that Nintendo delayed the game so PG could implement the new engine.  

YOU LITERALLY SAID THAT.

So yea... you need some proof there bitch.

Funny thing is when I make a claim, I'm 100% behind my claim and cocky.. knowing that it's gonna come true.  It just shows you how pussy this bitch is because he made a claim, and he's not willing to stand by it.  He's trying to retcon what he said and act like it was open to interpretation.  Sorry Jer... You said something, and I'm holding that ass to it BOOOOOYEEEE :hest: 

At this point the best thing you could do is stand behind your statement like a man and hope that it comes true... but you rightfully don't have much faith in yourself... as a man that is :tom: 

Just now, Remij_ said:

You didn't make an observation.  You made a claim that Nintendo delayed the game so PG could implement the new engine.  

YOU LITERALLY SAID THAT.

So yea... you need some proof there bitch.

Funny thing is when I make a claim, I'm 100% behind my claim and cocky.. knowing that it's gonna come true.  It just shows you how pussy this bitch is because he made a claim, and he's not willing to stand by it.  He's trying to retcon what he said and act like it was open to interpretation.  Sorry Jer... You said something, and I'm holding that ass to it BOOOOOYEEEE :hest: 

At this point the best thing you could do is stand behind your statement like a man and hope that it comes true... but you rightfully don't have much faith in yourself... as a man that is :tom: 

Yes I did.

I talked about how the game was originally announced for 2019, possibly 2018 and showing how odd that it kept on getting delayed further and further back than anybody had anticipated.

And then I used that to talk about how the new game engine would explain such a delay.........but that Nintendo would have to have know that they were working on a new game engine way earlier before anybody else.

They've been working on a game engine for the past 2 years. Nintendo would have to have known that, or else Nintendo would've been demanding the game be finished by this point already.

Now you need to prove that they're not putting it on that new engine.

I'll wait.

And sorry.................you getting mad isn't an acceptable answer.............its stalling. And it isn't working.

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

Yes I did.

I talked about how the game was originally announced for 2019, possibly 2018 and showing how odd that it kept on getting delayed further and further back than anybody had anticipated.

And then I used that to talk about how the new game engine would explain such a delay.........but that Nintendo would have to have know that they were working on a new game engine way earlier before anybody else.

They've been working on a game engine for the past 2 years. Nintendo would have to have known that, or else Nintendo would've been demanding the game be finished by this point already.

Now you need to prove that they're not putting it on that new engine.

I'll wait.

And sorry.................you getting mad isn't an acceptable answer.............its stalling. And it isn't working.

Can't even stand by his claim. :rofls: 

I talked about how :cry: 

and then I used that to say :cry: 

Now I'm gonna try to rationalize :cry: 

lmao you fucking idiot clown... YOU SAID THIS:

Not open to interpretation sweetie... and I'm HOLDIN THAT ASS TO IT :bate: 

Just now, Remij_ said:

Can't even stand by his claim. :rofls: 

I talked about how :cry: 

and then I used that to say :cry: 

Now I'm gonna try to rationalize :cry: 

lmao you fucking idiot clown... YOU SAID THIS:

Not open to interpretation sweetie... and I'm HOLDIN THAT ASS TO IT :bate: 

And you can't provide evidence.

Sorry, you're going to held to that same standard.

Provide your evidence. This isn't going to end until you do.

2 minutes ago, jehurey said:

And you can't provide evidence.

Sorry, you're going to held to that same standard.

Provide your evidence. This isn't going to end until you do.

I didn't make a claim that Nintendo did X so PG could do Y... I don't need evidence.

I'm making the claim that you said they could... which is why I posted this evidence:

So... you made the claim.. where is your proof?? If you can't provide it.... then you've lost :blessed: 

The LEAST you could do is stand by what you said like a man... lmao but you're clearly past that point :hehe: 

1 minute ago, Remij_ said:

I didn't make a claim that Nintendo did X so PG could do Y... I don't need evidence.

I'm making the claim that you said they could... which is why I posted this evidence:

So... you made the claim.. where is your proof?? If you can't provide it.... then you've lost :blessed: 

The LEAST you could do is stand by what you said like a man... lmao but you're clearly past that point :hehe: 

Then the standard is now "don't need hard evidence"

Thank you.

You're not going to have double-standard as you see fit.

Congrats on just admitting that you were being a hypocrite.

I already explained to you that my claim was on Nintendo CLEARLY ALLOWING a delay, and that the game engine would explain that unusually long delay that is now entering 3 years.

You just gave up on your argument.

Just now, jehurey said:

Then the standard is now "don't need hard evidence"

Thank you.

You're not going to have double-standard as you see fit.

Congrats on just admitting that you were being a hypocrite.

I already explained to you that my claim was on Nintendo CLEARLY ALLOWING a delay, and that the game engine would explain that unusually long delay that is now entering 3 years.

You just gave up on your argument.

You do.. because you made the claim.  Where is your PROOF?

And it's not a double standard... I never claimed anything about PG or Nintendo.  You did... and your ass is being nailed against the wall because of it.

bubut I already explained :cry: 

No you didn't... you ATTEMPTED to retcon what you said... but I'm  not having it :trump: 

And you're RUNNNINNNINING :rofl: 

Just now, Remij_ said:

You do.. because you made the claim.  Where is your PROOF?

And it's not a double standard... I never claimed anything about PG or Nintendo.  You did... and your ass is being nailed against the wall because of it.

bubut I already explained :cry: 

No you didn't... you ATTEMPTED to retcon what you said... but I'm  not having it :trump: 

And you're RUNNNINNNINING :rofl: 

No I made the observation that Nintendo clearly allowed a delay.

Sorry,  but pretending to NOT READ what I already typed doesn't work either.

Let me know when you have an actual response, because it clearly got explained.

You're trying to change the argument................after I just told you that you abandoned it.

You're standard is now: "No Hard Evidence"

Thank you.

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

No I made the observation that Nintendo clearly allowed a delay.

Sorry,  but pretending to NOT READ what I already typed doesn't work either.

Let me know when you have an actual response, because it clearly got explained.

You're trying to change the argument................after I just told you that you abandoned it.

You're standard is now: "No Hard Evidence"

Thank you.

You didn't made an observation.  You said Nintendo DID something SPECIFICALLY so Platinum Games could do something SPECIFIC.

That's a CLAIM.

Let me know when you're ready to be a man and stand by your claim... I'm not interested in you trying to ret-con your post.

I'm SMASHIN that ass if Bayo 3 is not on the new engine... because YOU SAID IT WOULD BE. :reg: 

:juggle:  

Just now, Remij_ said:

You didn't made an observation.  You said Nintendo DID something SPECIFICALLY so Platinum Games could do something SPECIFIC.

That's a CLAIM.

Let me know when you're ready to be a man and stand by your claim... I'm not interested in you trying to ret-con your post.

I'm SMASHIN that ass if Bayo 3 is not on the new engine... because YOU SAID IT WOULD BE. :reg: 

:juggle:  

Yes I did.

I even pointed out that the delay may have even begun since 2018 because that may have actually been the original promise when they announced the game in late 2017.

It was meant to clearly highlight that the delay is absurdly long by PG standards, and even Nintendo's second-party standards.

Sorry..............you're going to held to the same standard, whether you like it or not.

Prove to me that it isn't on the Bayo 3 engine.............because you are clearly CLAIMING THE OPPOSITE, are you not?

Yup, you are.

You being a hypocrite simply isn't going to work. You're not getting out of this.

Just now, jehurey said:

Yes I did.

I even pointed out that the delay may have even begun since 2018 because that may have actually been the original promise when they announced the game in late 2017.

It was meant to clearly highlight that the delay is absurdly long by PG standards, and even Nintendo's second-party standards.

Sorry..............you're going to held to the same standard, whether you like it or not.

Prove to me that it isn't on the Bayo 3 engine.............because you are clearly CLAIMING THE OPPOSITE, are you not?

Yup, you are.

You being a hypocrite simply isn't going to work. You're not getting out of this.

This thread is DONE....

... until it's SMASHING TIME :bate:

Go ahead and have the last cry.. I'll allow it :don:

Just now, Remij_ said:

This thread is DONE....

... until it's SMASHING TIME :bate:

Go ahead and have the last cry.. I'll allow it :don:

Yup, he got caught being a hypocrite.

And somehow thought he could bitch his way out of it.

Next time don't get made that Kamiya bitchslapped Phil............there's no need to have You and Me re-enact what happened between Phil and Kamiya. LOL