Platinum Games have been working on a brand new engine for the past 2 years

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Imagine being proud of predicting a dev will make a new next gen engine lol. 

sure thing, guy who flipped out at common nomenclature used for naming generations of Americans

17 minutes ago, JONBpc said:

Lol coronhurey is mad AF ROFL

LOL he didn't know how to respond, so he immediately tried to repeat what I said.

"no, u is da corona!!":lemming:

Damn, I didn't know one of the symptoms was immediate retardation.

1 hour ago, JONBpc said:

lmao he keeps getting MADDER, and refuses to direct quote OAFML

the lamest part of his thread wasn't the obvious self-projection......its that he went out of his way to type that last word backwards, you know he had to use backspace to get that correct. LOLOLOL

Oh wait, lemme type if backwards. LOLOLOL

3 minutes ago, JONBpc said:

you know jerry is mad when he refuses to direct quote. Almost as mad as he will be when he gets evicted LOL

LOL he's getting mad that he brought in his butthurt from another thread as backup.

1 hour ago, Team 2019 said:

Apparently Bayo 3 is on the new engine, so is Babylon's Fall and the new Kamiya game

Nah.. they don't state that.  They state that those are the 3 of their current projects and that's it.  It doesn't necessarily mean that they are using the new engine.

It IS possible though, don't get me wrong.  But I think out of all of them it's likely Project GG would be the only one to utilize the new engine.

6 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

Nah.. they don't state that.  They state that those are the 3 of their current projects and that's it.  It doesn't necessarily mean that they are using the new engine.

It IS possible though, don't get me wrong.  But I think out of all of them it's likely Project GG would be the only one to utilize the new engine.

link? 

9 hours ago, JONBpc said:

LMAO Jerry bringing up other threads in this thread. I got you RUNNING

No, I brought up what you were doing in this thread..........which was you bringing up other threads.

Got you running from your own post. Backwards LOL

Good decision on Nintendo allowing Platinum Games to delay the game for the new engine.

PG must have disclosed this to Nintendo first back in 2019, basically they would need their permission because if Nintendo held them to their promised 2019 date (or was it 2018?) then it would've essentially forced PG into still using their older engine.

Nintendo, unlike Microsoft, put their trust in Platinum Games to do the right thing, and go the extra mile.

:blessed:

6 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Its your speculation.

I guess we shouldn't rely on that?

For once, I agree.

Huh?  My speculation?

I just finished saying Bayo likely wouldn't use it.

But that's besides the point.  You said this:

20 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Good decision on Nintendo allowing Platinum Games to delay the game for the new engine.

So where's your proof?

Oh that's right... you don't have any.. and you wont admit when you're wrong... kinda like Horizon Zero Dawn coming to PC after you said it wouldn't when the PSNow version was announced ROFL

Edited by Remij_
1 minute ago, Remij_ said:

Huh?  My speculation?

I just finished saying Bayo likely wouldn't use it.

But that's besides the point.  You said this:

So where's your proof?

Oh that's right... you wont admit when you're wrong... kinda like Horizon Zero Dawn coming to PC after you said it wouldn't when the PSNow version was announced ROFL

Sorry dude..........you even agreed that it was possible.

Don't get mad.

Don't worry, I won't count it against your existing batting average, its not like it can lower it much. LOL

Just now, jehurey said:

Sorry dude..........you even agreed that it was possible.

Don't get mad.

Don't worry, I won't count it against your existing batting average, its not like it can lower it much. LOL

Agreeing it was possible is one thing.  You made a direct statement.

21 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Where's your proof of that?

And you mean my batting average where I was right about Death Stranding, I was right about Sunset Overdrive, I was right about Halo MCC, and I was right about Horizon ZD and you ended up looking like the DynamiteCop of the situation??... :drake: