Have any of you all stocked up on essentials?

1 hour ago, ghostz said:

How did you not have one before lol

I had one years ago and must have thrown it out.   I remember never bought replacement filters for it when I had it.

Also ordered 4 pack replacement filters.

Edited by The Mother Fucker
  • Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm covered. I grew some last year in my veggie bins just to see how it would turn out and it's decent.      

Pshhh. I had to do groceries today anyway. Saw a bunch of clowns lining up to get into the grocery parking lots, drove down the street 5 mins to a less busy store.   Walked out within 15 min

That's because they know they're already dead.

Last night I decided that I needed to buy myself a thermometer just to continually check my temperature.

Those had just about completely sold out, and I couldn't find the electronic thermometer that I wanted. So I ended up getting a classic thermometer. And then I bought a store sandwich, and I found some hoagie bread, and then I bought some Chester Cheetos Fries (like Hot Fries, but Cheetos), and then I wanted a pecan pie.

I think alot of stores will be restocked soon.

My temperature was 98.2, which apparently is the common body temperature and not 98.6F. But I felt sweaty and quesy while trying to find the thermometer at Walmart, which made me feel worried. Turns out I was sweaty because I was walking around Walmart with my sweatjacket on.