Have any of you all stocked up on essentials?

Better do so now. 

With more schools, businesses, government offices canceling services or letting people work from home, there are more people out during the day going nuts on home essentials.  

Packs of Water bottles and Toilet Tissue paper are becoming scarce.  :scared:    

Thanks to the MSM highlighting a few shoppers hoarding this stuff, and now it's like a domino effect. 

I picked me up mostly can goods. 

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm covered. I grew some last year in my veggie bins just to see how it would turn out and it's decent.      

Pshhh. I had to do groceries today anyway. Saw a bunch of clowns lining up to get into the grocery parking lots, drove down the street 5 mins to a less busy store.   Walked out within 15 min

That's because they know they're already dead.

nah, im good, people dont give a shit where i live. supermarket is full of everything, take what you need like usual, no bulk shopping.

1 minute ago, Cookester15 said:

Bc has the vest water in the world. I have enough toilet paper to last a couple months I think. 

no it doesn't :trump:

I've been getting ready for this since the start of February.

Portable solar chargers, batteries, LifeStraws, water filtration systems, propane tanks, disinfectants, disposable protective gear, N95 masks (I already had two big boxes before any of this happened so no guilt), a mountain of toilet paper and paper towels, booze, tons of raw nuts, and a bunch of boxed and jarred Italian food.

If figured I'll use most of this stuff anyway over time so it made sense to play it safe.

• Haha 1
3 minutes ago, Saucer said:

I've been getting ready for this since the start of February.

Portable solar chargers, batteries, LifeStraws, water filtration systems, propane tanks, disinfectants, disposable protective gear, N95 masks (I already had two big boxes before any of this happened so no guilt), a mountain of toilet paper and paper towels, booze, tons of raw nuts, and a bunch of boxed and jarred Italian food.

If figured I'll use most of this stuff anyway over time so it made sense to play it safe.

You forgot To get kush and an extra large bag of thc gummies 

I got enough sangria to last me through today and tomorrow.

And I got about 1.25 bottles of tequila left. I'm going to need to buy some more vodka, and I got like half a bottle of triple sec left, but it sucks, i want a real Orange Liquer, so I gotta buy that.

And then its just a matter of buying sufficient Limeade frozen concentrate, and I should be able to have enough to make sufficient Margs for the next few weekends.

I gotta do something for St. Pattys Day, obvs.

2 minutes ago, The Mother Fucker said:

ya'll think I'm playing. 

bruh you think im going to watch some shitty youtube video of a guy who cant find tp?