After 1 month no alcohol, I broke down and bought some beer today

what a difference a month makes. Not only do I feel more energetic, have lost about 5lbs, and have saved a few bucks.

Just passed 30 days and said fuck it, with nothing to do under quarantine or whatever I bought a 12-pack of Stella. :glad: 

Damn you can really taste the alcohol after going so long without it, I think I had got numb to it before. First thought when drinking was how strong the booze was, something i never thought of before.

Guess I'll cut down more and more from now on :faketan:

1 minute ago, -GD- said:

I think I have like 1 or 2 beers a year lol. 

i know the answer but does it really get easier to stay sober? I feel like weed is the only thing that keeps me from being completely sober. Like when i think about rewatching an old movie i need something.

i really should get into some sort of bodybuilding or boxing hobby, I was lifting for like a year when i was 20 years old and I never felt the need for anything. I don't even know why I stopped.

I feel like its a lack of self control, being sober kinda makes me sad..

Just now, Bodycount N said:

after 3 beers i'm already tipsy, used to get buzzed by 6 and then i was legit drunk by 8 or 9:mindblown:

:mjpls: 

3 hours ago, Bodycount N said:

what a difference a month makes. Not only do I feel more energetic, have lost about 5lbs, and have saved a few bucks.

Just passed 30 days and said fuck it, with nothing to do under quarantine or whatever I bought a 12-pack of Stella. :glad: 

Damn you can really taste the alcohol after going so long without it, I think I had got numb to it before. First thought when drinking was how strong the booze was, something i never thought of before.

Guess I'll cut down more and more from now on :faketan:

At least your taste in beer isn't as bad as consoles :D