2 hours ago, roflpwnedz said:

It's actually 15 fps when nemesis is on screen

shit was weird. It transports you right outside a door. Just played it. Very short and not much room for recourses but okay. Also sponge zombies are no fun. I miss when popping heads was satisfying. At this point I'm using bullets just to clean up zombies but I'd rather run past every single one.

• Sad 1
27 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

Just like RE2.  If the zombies are far away, they render animations at half rate.  This game is definitely more taxing than RE2 Remake was, and since there's more zombies at any given time in this one, it might be more noticeable.

Another thing that I read is that this version is censored and doesn't have the zombie dismemberment?  Well, people were guessing anyway that this is an international version of the demo and that it's censored, and are hopeful that the final game retains the dismemberment.  I had heads pop during my playthrough, but never arms or legs flying off.

Hopefully it's there in the final game, or else that's a downgrade.

Thats lame. Its easier to engage zombies at longer distances here than in RE2, so thats going to be pretty distracting if it happens often.

1 minute ago, Twinblade said:

Thats lame. Its easier to engage zombies at longer distances here than in RE2, so thats going to be pretty distracting if it happens often.

Don't worry... just like RE2 Remake, there will be a mod to unlock the enemy animation fps :smoke: 

https://www.tweaktown.com/news/69835/mod-released-brings-resident-evil-2s-zombies-60fps-30fps/index.html

1 hour ago, Remij_ said:

Don't worry... just like RE2 Remake, there will be a mod to unlock the enemy animation fps :smoke: 

https://www.tweaktown.com/news/69835/mod-released-brings-resident-evil-2s-zombies-60fps-30fps/index.html

That article is from january, a year after the game came out. If it takes that long for them to tweak RE3 tthen the mod will be pointless.

3 hours ago, Twinblade said:

That article is from january, a year after the game came out. If it takes that long for them to tweak RE3 tthen the mod will be pointless.

Nah, that's just the latest updated version which was rereleased since capcom has updated the game which broke previous compatibility.  The original mod came like 3 weeks after launch.

https://residentevilmodding.boards.net/thread/10362/zombies-animate-full-framerate-update

And since RE3 Remake uses the same engine... they already know how it works...  It wont take any time at all I'm sure.

• 2 weeks later...
On 2020-03-19 at 7:48 PM, Remij_ said:

Just like RE2.  If the zombies are far away, they render animations at half rate.  This game is definitely more taxing than RE2 Remake was, and since there's more zombies at any given time in this one, it might be more noticeable.

Another thing that I read is that this version is censored and doesn't have the zombie dismemberment?  Well, people were guessing anyway that this is an international version of the demo and that it's censored, and are hopeful that the final game retains the dismemberment.  I had heads pop during my playthrough, but never arms or legs flying off.

Hopefully it's there in the final game, or else that's a downgrade.

After finishing the game earlier today I can confirm that the dismemberment is non existent. I was pretty disappointed when i ran a few tests and realized that.