Let's remember the epic Wii game drought

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You made a big deal about the amount of effort it would require to connect a Wiimote to a PC... and it's literally as easy as pushing a sync button.  Not my fault you're too lazy and cheap to do eithe

8 hours ago, Remij_ said:

No... I clearly addressed that you were too cheap to buy an adapter.  You said you considered emulation, but the reason you didn't is because you think setting up a Wiimote would be some big ordeal.  In reality it's the simplest thing.  Again... not my fault you're too cheap to buy an adapter, or too lazy to have actually finished hacking your Wii after you started.  Who starts hacking something then stops part way through?  It literally takes less than 15min....

No, its not an issue of cheapness............I have no use for a bluetooh adapter on a desktop PC, almost nothing else I use or would ever get would ever use bluetooth.

A sensor bar requires space between you standing with the wiimote and the sensor bar.............why would I ever stand several feet away from my desktop PC?

Its not my fault............you are too stupid to understand common sense logistics. Its made for a living room setting.

Don't get mad because I contextualize your whining to highlight how little common sense you are applying to your responses.

9 hours ago, Teh_Diplomat said:

Deadly creatures had Billy Bob, and Dennis Hopper do voice work?

But the premise sounds so shitty?! :mindblown:

I think its quite cool.

It takes place in like rural New Mexico, and I think Billy Bob and Dennis Hopper voice two hicks that are pulling some sort of crime together, and may double-cross each other.  You're literally overhearing what the humans are doing as you crawl through a level.

5 minutes ago, jehurey said:

No, its not an issue of cheapness............I have no use for a bluetooh adapter on a desktop PC, almost nothing else I use or would ever get would ever use bluetooth.

A sensor bar requires space between you standing with the wiimote and the sensor bar.............why would I ever stand several feet away from my desktop PC?

Its not my fault............you are too stupid to understand common sense logistics. Its made for a living room setting.

Don't get mad because I contextualize your whining to highlight how little common sense you are applying to your responses.

Yes it is.  You're too cheap to buy a $10 bluetooth adapter for the specific reason of using it for controllers.  If that isn't because you're cheap then I can't possibly fathom why.  You're literally saying you don't want to spend the money on it because the only thing you would use it for would be this.

That shows how cheap you are. 

And a sensor bar doesn't require that much space.  You obviously don't have much experience with it.. so you should shut the fuck up with your garbage excuses.

You're literally making up excuses... with NO experience in the matter.

You're lazy... and you're cheap.  Those are the two barriers from you completing either of the things you proposed.  You "started" hacking your Wii... like it was a week long project LMFAO... and you're too fucking lazy to finish... and you're making excuses to people much more knowledgeable than you on the subject.  

Sorry... but if you're going to say pairing a Wiimote to a PC is a big ordeal... I'm gonna call you out on it.  It's not my fault you're a lazy piece of shit and don't want to accept that emulation is the easiest and best way to play these games these days :hest:  

2 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

Yes it is.  You're too cheap to buy a $10 bluetooth adapter for the specific reason of using it for controllers.  If that isn't because you're cheap then I can't possibly fathom why.  You're literally saying you don't want to spend the money on it because the only thing you would use it for would be this.

That shows how cheap you are. 

And a sensor bar doesn't require that much space.  You obviously don't have much experience with it.. so you should shut the fuck up with your garbage excuses.

You're literally making up excuses... with NO experience in the matter.

You're lazy... and you're cheap.  Those are the two barriers from you completing either of the things you proposed.  You "started" hacking your Wii... like it was a week long project LMFAO... and you're too fucking lazy to finish... and you're making excuses to people much more knowledgeable than you on the subject.  

Sorry... but if you're going to say pairing a Wiimote to a PC is a big ordeal... I'm gonna call you out on it.  It's not my fault you're a lazy piece of shit and don't want to accept that emulation is the easiest and best way to play these games these days :hest:  

No, you're argument simply isn't sticking.

I actually shut you down on the simple issue of logistics.......and you know it, which is why you're still trying to make it an argument about "cheapness"

Other than that..........you're just crying from pre-existing butthurt. And that's not my problem.

......and, everybody on this forum knows you've never actually played an emulated Nintendo game in any meaningful manner. You already lost that argument.

Edited by jehurey
1 minute ago, jehurey said:

No, you're argument simply isn't sticking.

I actually shut you down on the simple issue of logistics.......and you know it, which is why you're still trying to make it an argument about "cheapness"

Other than that..........you're just crying from pre-existing butthurt. And that's not my problem.

......and, everybody on this forum knows you've never actually played an emulated Nintendo game in any meaningful manner. You already lost that argument.

This deflecting :hest: 

bubut your argument isn't sticking because I put my fingers in my ears and screamed nananananaaanaaaa :cry: 

Dude.. you're cheap, and you're lazy.  You made the stupid proclamation that setting up a Wiimote to work with a PC is a big hassle.  I smashed your dumbass down with that notion, and now you're trying to play off that buying a $10 adapter is too much to ask because you have nothing else to use it with... lmfao.

Now the whole bubut the wiimote needs space... lmao that's bullshit.  You have no experience with it... and it shows.  Not to mention that by your own admission you already "considered" it...

You basically just made yourself look like a clueless cheap asshole :kaz: 

Just now, Remij_ said:

This deflecting :hest: 

bubut your argument isn't sticking because I put my fingers in my ears and screamed nananananaaanaaaa :cry: 

Dude.. you're cheap, and you're lazy.  You made the stupid proclamation that setting up a Wiimote to work with a PC is a big hassle.  I smashed your dumbass down with that notion, and now you're trying to play off that buying a $10 adapter is too much to ask because you have nothing else to use it with... lmfao.

Now the whole bubut the wiimote needs space... lmao that's bullshit.  You have no experience with it... and it shows.  Not to mention that by your own admission you already "considered" it...

You basically just made yourself look like a clueless cheap asshole :kaz: 

The projecting.

I already explained the logistics............and you avoided it entirely and tried to keep it on "cheapness".

The Wiimote does need space, more space than a person who would be sitting in front of a Desktop PC........3-4 feet from the sensor bar.

I considered it..........and determined that I wouldn't want to be that far from a Desktop PC............I love how you think there's a contradiction there, when its rather linear logic.

......and now you're getting angrier (incoming post where you try and play it cool).

3 minutes ago, jehurey said:

The projecting.

I already explained the logistics............and you avoided it entirely and tried to keep it on "cheapness".

The Wiimote does need space, more space than a person who would be sitting in front of a Desktop PC........3-4 feet from the sensor bar.

I considered it..........and determined that I wouldn't want to be that far from a Desktop PC............I love how you think there's a contradiction there, when its rather linear logic.

......and now you're getting angrier (incoming post where you try and play it cool).

The logistics :kaz: 

You're an idiot.  You're cheap.. because the ORIGINAL argument that you made HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH PLAY SPACE.... which is what you're running to now.  You're original point against it was concerning the issue of connecting the Wiimote to the PC.

You got fucking owned on that point... and are running to anything else you can... and it's not working.  I've got infinite more experience than you with this stuff.. :rofl: 

Everyone sees it :mj: 

Edited by Remij_
4 hours ago, JONBpc said:

Lmao they still hype trash . Wii and wiiu was a long long time for the sheep .

No wonder they turned into obsessive freaks this gen rofl 

I mean it was two whole gens getting btfo with games, and even then the remnants of that from third parties is still pretty much in full swing. 

1 minute ago, Remij_ said:

The logistics :kaz: 

You're an idiot.  You're cheap.. because the ORIGINAL argument that you made HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH PLAY SPACE.... which is what you're running to now.  You're original point against it was concerning the issue of connecting the Wiimote to the PC.

You got fucking owned on that point... and are running to anything else you can... and it's not working.  I've got infinite more experience than you with this stuff.. :rofl: 

Everyone sees it :mj: 

Except its common sense that you have to be at a sufficient space when using a wiimote with a sensor bar.

Everything I said was about logistics.........including the first thing I said, in which I have no use for bluetooh on a Desktop PC.

I love that you're trying this hard, because you're that butthurt.

1 minute ago, DynamiteCop! said:

I mean it was two whole gens getting btfo with games, and even then the remnants of that from third parties is still pretty much in full swing. 

Lmao I rember when sheep HERE were bragging about the plastic toys they bought , defending waggle too lmao 

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

Except its common sense that you have to be at a sufficient space when using a wiimote with a sensor bar.

Everything I said was about logistics.........including the first thing I said, in which I have no use for bluetooh on a Desktop PC.

I love that you're trying this hard, because you're that butthurt.

Sufficient space is much less than your claim.

But you didn't mention anything about space.  You mentioned connecting the Wiimote to the PC.  Standing back a foot or two from your monitor has nothing to do with "trying to get your wiimote working with your PC"... you already said it's common sense that you'd need some space.  That has nothing to do with getting the wiimote working.

You're running and running from your original argument.

Logistics... you have no use for bluetooth... except that I just gave you a use for it.  Which means that you wont consider it proves you're cheap.  You're unwilling to buy a bluetooth adapter to use bluetooth controllers.  That's not a logistics problem.. that's you being cheap.

And no sweetie... I'm not the one trying hard.  I responded to your claim that connecting a Wiimote to a PC was a bigger hassle than hacking your Wii... when in fact it's literally the simplest thing you can do.  You're just too cheap, too lazy, and of course.. .extremely butthurt about the whole emulation thing... as using emulation to play those games would expose how much of a FUCKING HYPOCRITE you are.

So keep running hun... we've got our laugh out of you :hehe: 

Sufficient space is much less than your claim.

But you didn't mention anything about space.  You mentioned connecting the Wiimote to the PC.  Standing back a foot or two from your monitor has nothing to do with "trying to get your wiimote working with your PC"... you already said it's common sense that you'd need some space.  That has nothing to do with getting the wiimote working.

You're running and running from your original argument.

Logistics... you have no use for bluetooth... except that I just gave you a use for it.  Which means that you wont consider it proves you're cheap.  You're unwilling to buy a bluetooth adapter to use bluetooth controllers.  That's not a logistics problem.. that's you being cheap.

And no sweetie... I'm not the one trying hard.  I responded to your claim that connecting a Wiimote to a PC was a bigger hassle than hacking your Wii... when in fact it's literally the simplest thing you can do.  You're just too cheap, too lazy, and of course.. .extremely butthurt about the whole emulation thing... as using emulation to play those games would expose how much of a FUCKING HYPOCRITE you are.

So keep running hun... we've got our laugh out of you :hehe: 

No........sufficient space is one of the most common things one would think of when setting up a Wii.

If you have any experience playing Wii games, that is.

Yeah, you are trying hard........look at your posts. That's how butthurt you are.

You lost your shit the moment I brought up space, because you knew you have no answer for it.......you're trying really hard to avoid it, as we speak.

Just now, jehurey said:

No........sufficient space is one of the most common things one would think of when setting up a Wii.

If you have any experience playing Wii games, that is.

Yeah, you are trying hard........look at your posts. That's how butthurt you are.

You lost your shit the moment I brought up space, because you knew you have no answer for it.......you're trying really hard to avoid it, as we speak.

No.  You really don't need much space for the Wii... at all.

You brought up space.... because you're RUNNING hard from your original argument... lmao.

If space was such a factor for you... you never would have considered emulating on PC in the first place.... idiot.  But you did... and you claimed that setting up the controller to work would be a hassle..  I promptly smacked that down...

...so here we are. :romantears:

No.  You really don't need much space for the Wii... at all.

You brought up space.... because you're RUNNING hard from your original argument... lmao.

If space was such a factor for you... you never would have considered emulating on PC in the first place.... idiot.  But you did... and you claimed that setting up the controller to work would be a hassle..  I promptly smacked that down...

...so here we are. :romantears:

No, I brought up space because it fits with everything that I've been talking about, logistics.'

It fits with why I wouldn't want a sensor bar in a desktop PC setting, because I'd have to create space.

I would've considered emulating games on the PC if the games use a simple controller. Which is why I considered it, but came to the conclusions that enough of the games I need to catch up on require a decent amount of Wiimote use.

Yeah..........here we are...............you pretending that you've found some massive contradiction because I considered it.:tom:What an airtight case you got there. lol

Just now, jehurey said:

No, I brought up space because it fits with everything that I've been talking about, logistics.'

It fits with why I wouldn't want a sensor bar in a desktop PC setting, because I'd have to create space.

I would've considered emulating games on the PC if the games use a simple controller. Which is why I considered it, but came to the conclusions that enough of the games I need to catch up on require a decent amount of Wiimote use.

Yeah..........here we are...............you pretending that you've found some massive contradiction because I considered it.:tom:What an airtight case you got there. lol

No.. you brought up space because I smacked down your shitty fucking controller connecting conundrum :mj: 

lmao this idiot thinking you need a dedicated room for the wiimote.  You're trying to build up a really shitty defense.. you're running hard.

Now you even admit you're too fucking lazy to make space... like I called you out on.  I literally said you were too cheap for the adapter, and too lazy to actually do anything required of you.

It's like me being upset that I'd have to buy burnable CDs to copy a game to play in my console.

If you're not up for actually doing the work... of course you're going to make excuses for yourself.

And that's what you're doing... you're making excuses.. and it's because you know how much of a fucking hypocrite you'd be if you suddenly started using and asking about emulation here after all the bullshit you've said.

You're lazy... and you're cheap.  Those are the reasons.  :geese: