JonBs top 10 games of all time (cause 50s to many)

10. Guitar Hero 

9. Street Fighter 4

8. Gears or War

7. Project Gotham 

6. Super Mario 3

5. Amplitude / Frequency 

4. Mortal Kombat 2

3. Guilty Gear X2R

2. Killer Instinct xb1

1. Forza Horizons

I wouldn't say these are all my all time favorite games , but the memories I have from them playing with friends stands out most with these ones. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Thought Casual did a great job inspiring a lot of great discussion over the last couple days, but after seeing this list I'm not sure it was a good idea after all.

Well, it's definitely a list.      

this is how bethesda must have felt when ubisoft started making open world games.

12 minutes ago, Hot Sauce said:

Thought Casual did a great job inspiring a lot of great discussion over the last couple days, but after seeing this list I'm not sure it was a good idea after all.

this is how bethesda must have felt when ubisoft started making open world games.

• Haha 3

Guilty Gear XX Reload. :love:

Surprised you would put MK2 on the list and over other fighting games.

You really think its better than SF4? 

Capcom vs SNK 2?  Third Strike? Alpha 2? Soul Calibur? Tekken 3? Smash Bros. Melee?

I'm not knocking your decision to include it, just trying to understand how it got on there when there's just so many other Fighting games out there.

Edited by Sabo
Just now, Sabo said:

Guilty Gear XX Reload. :love:

Surprised you would put MK2 on the list and over other fighting games.

You really think its better than SF4? 

Capcom vs SNK 2?  Third Strike? Alpha 2? Soul Calibur? Tekken 3? Smash Bros. Melee?

I'm not knocking your decision to include it, just trying to understand how it got on their when there's just so many other Fighting games out there.

I don't think its better than any of the 2d games you listed expect smash , but its more about the memories from the game not the game itself . I spent literally years of my early teen years in the arcade w friends playing the game.  Its the game that got me heavy into fighting games . 

That's why its high on the list .

7 minutes ago, Sabo said:

Ahh, okay. It just stuck out like a sore thumb to me so that's why I questioned it.

I remeber the first day I played it . My mom let me take school when the genesis port came out,  and my friend came over and we played all day . I was even in a mk2 tournament at the mall lol .

When I think of MK2 I think of a lot more than the game .  If it wasn't for mk2 I probably never would have even got into fighting games , at least at that period in my life.