Switch Lites breaking down with 100 hours use

And apparently you can't transfer your animal crossing save :mj: luckily none of the sheep bought the game , and since Tales of Mana 6.0'd this probably won't be an issue since the ps4 controller doesn't break LOL

So I got my Lite at launch and I have about 100-150 hours logged on it since I bought it. Noticed while I’m playing Animal Crossing that my character randomly switches from running to walking pretty frequently so decided to test the calibration...

imgur.com

Switch Lite Joystick

Post with 3 views. Switch Lite Joystick
imgur.com imgur.com

I guess it doesn’t totally prevent me from playing games but it’s pretty disappointing considering it hasn’t even come close to a year old yet.
  • Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

sheep ^

One X might have had the same issue for all we know but 3 years on and nobody has reached 100 hours use yet  not for gaming anyway. 

Lmao imagine being a lem Massive breath, probably not enough money to buy toothpaste.... say fuck it, buys a toothpaste gamepass combo to enjoy 6.0 bangers

I was a bit worried with the Lite, because if the Joycons need to be sent to be repaired, and I imagine that the Lite is using the same type of components for the controls, then the same drifting problem would occur.

Just now, JONBpc said:

Lmao imagine being a sheep 

Massive breach , probably got your CC hacked ....say fuck it , buys tales of mana , see it 6.0d then you get analog DRIFT LoL

So, in other words, Xbox's entire 2019. LOL

3 minutes ago, JONBpc said:

that wasn't even a good joke . Leave 

You're know what...........you're right.

State of Decay 2 got a 5.0, not a 6.0, and it came out in 2018...........I completely botched that one.:snoop:

guess what? Switch lites are breaking down and you send it to get fixed your game is gone :mj:

No matter how off topic you go those FACTS don't disappear LOL

1 minute ago, JONBpc said:

guess what? Switch lites are breaking down and you send it to get fixed your game is gone :mj:

No matter how off topic you go those FACTS don't disappear LOL

How would you're game be gone?

They wouldn't wipe the flash storage on the device, they would open up the shell and replace parts where the controls are at.

How are those facts when you clearly made that up..........and you did an incredibly poor job attempting it?

2 minutes ago, JONBpc said:

Idk maybe not be a retard and find out 

So...........you just told me to not be a retard like you?

Because you clearly didn't find out, or else you would've answered by now.

Well.........thanks for the admission.:tom:

Just now, jehurey said:

So...........you just told me to not be a retard like you?

Because you clearly didn't find out, or else you would've answered by now.

Well.........thanks for the admission.:tom:

I'm sure you could figure it out . I know you claim to be smart ....you also claim to be lazy as well so I guess maybe you just can't.  Lol dumbo .

2 minutes ago, JONBpc said:

I'm sure you could figure it out . I know you claim to be smart ....you also claim to be lazy as well so I guess maybe you just can't.  Lol dumbo .

So you ARE saying that you're a retard????????

:lupe: