Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

"currently racist"  

Floppppppppppppp

cerealboxmits

7 minutes ago, JONBpc said:

He said he CURRENTLY isn't doing anything racist lol

Which you proved, because the only thing you brought up was something that was over two years ago.

You are currently being racist and DEFENDING racists.

I said that about 10 times........and you didn't deny it, once.

LOL

1 minute ago, JONBpc said:

You just admitted that you are racist but try to hide it now LOL 

You are the worst kind of racist lolol

No, I just admitted that there was a ban for me over two years ago.

You just admitted that you are racist and CURRENTLY defend racists.

You talked about a ban

I was describing you.

And you didn't deny it.

Oh man, you're trying so hard to project right now (your racism, that is).

You got banned for racism end of story lol

You admitted to it , and trying to hide it 

You probably support people that think or diddling kids but control it 

Rofl , racist pos 

2 minutes ago, JONBpc said:

You got banned for racism end of story lol

You admitted to it , and trying to hide it 

You probably support people that think or diddling kids but control it 

Rofl , racist pos 

And you are racist and currently defend racist.

You can't bring anything up that isn't years old.

Whereas you are CURRENTLY racist, and you didn't deny it when I described what you were doing.

Calm down, dude. lol Oh my god, he's now talking about pedophilia?????

5 minutes ago, JONBpc said:

Look over there !

No , racist. You aren't hiding the fact that you are a racist no matter how hard you try 

You're the one that tried to distract by bring up pedophilia (???)

No..........you are CURRENTLY racist.

And you're getting mad and trying to distract by that simple fact.

You can try bringing up something from years ago.

That's not changing me bringing up something that you CURRENTLY ARE, today.:shrug:

12 minutes ago, JONBpc said:

If I currently racist , I would have gotten banned for racism .

But it seems only you got banned for racism .

Are you with your nephew rn??

No, you've gotten banned before.

And now I just busted you defending something who was defending Dynocrap's anti-homosexual remarks just yesterday.

Still defending racists and SUPPORTERS of all-around bigots.

11 minutes ago, JONBpc said:

so are you saying you used to be racist bit claim you aren't anymore .

Racist at 38 but you changed your ways at 40 ? Who are you trying to kid??

Am I defending a racist, currently............like you are?

9 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

"currently racist" :hest: 

The guy who defending a bigot JUST YESTERDAY.

Boy..................uh..............you guys really do rally around each other.

"you are the company you keep."

Edited by jehurey
24 minutes ago, jehurey said:

The guy who defending a bigot JUST YESTERDAY.

Boy..................uh..............you guys really do rally around each other.

"you are the company you keep."

I didn't defend him.  In fact... what I did was question why he got banned for saying the same thing others said within the last 24h and didn't get bans.

See.. that's your problem.  You're trying to put words in my mouth like I was defending him for saying "fa66ot" when really I was questioning why he's being treated different for saying the same word that others have said with no consequences.

I didn't see you calling for Liquid or Ghostz or Lynux's posts saying that word...  

Nope.... you actually ONLY do that with specific posters.  It's blatantly fucking obvious.. and I'm not going to just sit and watch it happen without calling your biased ass out for it.  I'm not defending bigotry... I'm defending equality across this forum... of which there's VERY LITTLE at the moment.

Just now, Remij_ said:

I didn't defend him.  In fact... what I did was question why he got banned for saying the same thing others said within the last 24h and didn't get bans.

See.. that's your problem.  You're trying to put words in my mouth like I was defending him for saying "fa66ot" when really I was questioning why he's being treated different for saying the same word that others have said with no consequences.

I didn't see you calling for Liquid or Ghostz or Lynux's posts saying that word...  

Nope.... you actually ONLY do that with specific posters.  It's blatantly fucking obvious.. and I'm not going to just sit and watch it happen without calling your biased ass out for it.  I'm not defending bigotry... I'm defending equality across this forum... of which there's VERY LITTLE at the moment.

Yes you did.

You are literally trying to say that his anti-homosexual remark is ALLOWABLE because of a TECHNICALITY.

In other words...........you already know its morally wrong, but you are trying to get him off on a technicality.

I explained to you WHY he got banned.

Post where I called for his ban?

Because I said he should have his account IP banned for the SPOILER.

Did I call for his ban for his bigoted remark?

Nope...........I merely explain what had happened.

Dude........you really are a fairly unreliable narrator here. You got some tunnel-vision, boy.

You did defend a bigot. And you did because you are butthurt because of me.

And, sweetie...........you're not going to change a SINGLE thing about me. That's never going to happen.

6 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Yes you did.

You are literally trying to say that his anti-homosexual remark is ALLOWABLE because of a TECHNICALITY.

In other words...........you already know its morally wrong, but you are trying to get him off on a technicality.

I explained to you WHY he got banned.

Post where I called for his ban?

Because I said he should have his account IP banned for the SPOILER.

Did I call for his ban for his bigoted remark?

Nope...........I merely explain what had happened.

Dude........you really are a fairly unreliable narrator here. You got some tunnel-vision, boy.

You did defend a bigot. And you did because you are butthurt because of me.

And, sweetie...........you're not going to change a SINGLE thing about me. That's never going to happen.

Nope.  And YOU already know it's morally wrong when others do it..... so why aren't you holding them accountable too??

Where did I call for him to be unbanned?

I asked WHY he was banned... and then you stated why... so then I question why he was when others weren't for the same thing.

That's 100% what it was...  You got your little bitch feelings hurt because I was calling out something unjust and you were trying to justify the mods banning one for something while not banning others for the same thing.

You wanted nothing more for him to be banned... and not because he hurt your feelings by saying "faggot" or posting spoilers... but because you don't like the guy... plain and simple.

8 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

Nope.  And YOU already know it's morally wrong when others do it..... so why aren't you holding them accountable too??

I asked WHY he was banned... and then you stated why... so then I question why he was when others weren't for the same thing.

That's 100% what it was...  You got your little bitch feelings hurt because I was calling out something unjust and you were trying to justify the mods banning one for something while not banning others for the same thing.

You wanted nothing more for him to be banned... and not because he hurt your feelings by saying "faggot" or posting spoilers... but because you don't like the guy... plain and simple.

Dude..........look at his post:

His ENTIRE SENTIMENTS that he's trying to say:

20 hours ago, DynamiteCop said:

I can't believe these faggots are real people. 

You think that "the same"??????????????????????????

First of all..........what the topic again?????? Monitors and 2D display versus 3D depth perception.

And he ends up taking his sentiments to THAT place??????????

His entire remark is purely meant are PURE BIGOTRY. Its hate speech, basically.

Yeah...........that's you CLEARLY pushing for him to not be banned.

And you solidify that by saying "well..........he would've never done that horrible spoiler thing if he wasn't banned"

You are saying "Dynocrap should not be banned"

You're not "asking questions" out loud as if you are wondering out loud to yourself.........you clearly believe that he shouldn't be banned and are actually making an effort to argue that point.

You literally just proved this again in your post, right now:

because I was calling out something unjust

LOL.

And now you're trying to say that YOU weren't the one pushing the argument...........but I was pushing to argue???????

Are you sure about that???????

20 hours ago, Remij_ said:

Why did you ban him?

20 hours ago, jehurey said:

He used a homosexual slur that cooke himself has enforced.

20 hours ago, Twinblade said:

I didn't ban him, but whoever did so was justified in doing so given the tantrum he just threw.

20 hours ago, Remij_ said:

Seems like Cooke has done a shitty job enforcing his rule then...

lllds.png

19 hours ago, jehurey said:

go take it up with cooke.

but then again.........Dynocrap's reaction simply isn't defendable........now is it?

Guess he should've handled himself better under the circumstances, if he can't, then that's his problem.

I'm literally saying "go take it up with Cooke"

And then I say "this really isn't something that most people with argue about" I am LITERALLY SAYING that people probably shouldn't be arguing this.

.............and who proceeds to make an argument out of that?

I have to say...........WOW.......it does blow my mind the sequence that you proceed to engage in after that.

2 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Dude..........look at his post:

His ENTIRE SENTIMENTS that he's trying to say:

You think that "the same"??????????????????????????

First of all..........what the topic again?????? Monitors and 2D display versus 3D depth perception.

And he ends up taking his sentiments to THAT place??????????

His entire remark is purely meant are PURE BIGOTRY. Its hate speech, basically.

Yeah...........that's you CLEARLY pushing for him to not be banned.

And you solidify that by saying "well..........he would've never done that horrible spoiler thing if he wasn't banned"

You are saying "Dynocrap should not be banned"

You're not "asking questions" out loud as if you are wondering out loud to yourself.........you clearly believe that he shouldn't be banned and are actually making an effort to argue that point.

You literally just proved this again in your post, right now:

LOL.

And now you're trying to say that YOU weren't the one pushing the argument...........but I was pushing to argue???????

Are you sure about that???????

I'm literally saying "go take it up with Cooke"

And then I say "this really isn't something that most people with argue about" I am LITERALLY SAYING that people probably shouldn't be arguing this.

.............and who proceeds to make an argument out of that?

I have to say...........WOW.......it does blow my mind the sequence that you proceed to engage in after that.

God what a fucking mess.  I'm not responding to any of that.

You wanted him banned because you hate him... over anything else.  Next time, if you don't want to be a fucking hypocrite... call out your friends for doing the same shit.

4 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

God what a fucking mess.  I'm not responding to any of that.

You wanted him banned because you hate him... over anything else.  Next time, if you don't want to be a fucking hypocrite... call out your friends for doing the same shit.

In other words........you can't defend yourself and are now running out of this thread just repeating the tunnel-vision narrative that you created yourself.

I'm literally throwing your own words that you typed, and backing up what I said by posting my own words.

Thanks for at least taking my advice on going to cry somewhere else.

7 minutes ago, jehurey said:

In other words........you can't defend yourself and are now running out of this thread just repeating the tunnel-vision narrative that you created yourself.

I'm literally throwing your own words that you typed, and backing up what I said by posting my own words.

Thanks for at least taking my advice on going to cry somewhere else.

Nope.  I've already made my case.

You're very selective in who you want the rules to apply to apparently.  Me calling out one person getting banned for saying that word while others don't has nothing to do with defending the use of that word... it's about defending the equality here.  You tried putting words in my mouth and saying I was defending the use of the word and him being a bigot... but that's simply bullshit.

You don't like him... and that's why you don't say anything when your friends do it, but defend the mods being unfair when it's someone you don't like.

Imagine saying "why was he banned?" and the getting the response "he said a slur" and then posting many other posters saying the same word within the last 24h... and asking why they weren't banned... then getting some bullshit response like "you know things here are unfair..."

Because that's what you did.  You basically said... too bad.. life is unfair.  And you were happy to say that in this instance... because you hate him.

Edited by Remij_
Just now, Remij_ said:

Nope.  I've already made my case.

You're very selective in who you want the rules to apply to apparently.  Me calling out one person getting banned for saying that word while others don't has nothing to do with defending the use of that word... it's about defending the equality here.  You tried putting words in my mouth and saying I was defending the use of the word and him being a bigot... but that's simply bullshit.

You don't like him... and that's why you don't say anything when your friends do it, but defend the mods being unfair with who they ban.

Imagine saying "why was he banned?" and the getting the response "he said a slur" and then posting many other posters saying the same word within the last 24h... and asking why they weren't banned... then getting some bullshit response like "you know things here are unfair..."

Because that's what you did.  You basically said... too bad.. life is unfair.  And you were happy to say that in this instance... because you hate him.

Yeah...............you tried to defend someone who made a bigoted statement.

You DEFINITELY tried making that case.

Now whether you did it because of WHATEVER UNDERLYING MOTIVATION.............well, who knows there's several theories.

None of them of which anybody on this forum really cares about............because those are YOUR PROBLEMS.

Not the forum's

And definitely not mines.

Phew, good thing we cleared that up.:whew: