Gears Tactics actually getting good reviews

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

i dont care whos copying who just give me more strategy games.  

I just realized this is currently exclusive to PC and there isn't even a release date for the Xbone version yet. Not only is PC taking its best franchises, but its getting the new installments first  

2 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

Is this its own standalone story or is it connected to the other games? I skipped both Gears 4 and 5.

It's connected but takes place before Gears 4/5 iirc.  You play as the father of Kait from 4 and 5.

I think you're good.  There's no need to play the others before this, if that's what you mean.  It will probably be better to play Tactics, then 4 and 5.  Or just Tactics and skip 4 and 5 :tom5:

• Upvote 1
2 hours ago, Twinblade said:

This or XCom Chimera Squad. Someone help me make a decision :interesting:

I have the same decision since Chimera Squad put me in a Xcom mood, but I'm gonna go with Tactics. Reviews seem a bit better and I'm subbed to Gamepass so it's free. :]

2 minutes ago, Hot Sauce said:

I have the same decision since Chimera Squad put me in a Xcom mood, but I'm gonna go with Tactics. Reviews seem a bit better and I'm subbed to Gamepass so it's free. :]

lmao yea @Twinblade there's the answer.  Get XCOM, and then use GP for Gears Tactics if you want.  XCOM is pretty cheap right now, while Gears is full price unless you own 4/5 on Steam already, then you get a discount.  (but I know you don't so)

Might as well do it that way and play both.  

17 hours ago, Twinblade said:

Its Turn based Strategy, not a RTS. The former genre is actually good while the latter isn't :mjpls:

lmfao, both genre own. people like you only think that way cause your brain is too slow to make an important decision in a split second, in short: you are a noob. of course you don't like RTS. :mj: