According to Shinobi, the next Assassin's Creed game will be revealed tomorrow April 29th

15 minutes ago, Ike said:

I bet you learned most of your ancient history from RTS games. :ready:

:D

Actually I was always fascinated by history from a young age - especially the Egyptians and their culture; and it was my affinity towards it, that got me into Rome Total War, and other historical games.

But I have given serious thought to getting the AC game set in Egypt just to explore it; because while the gameplay and combat get lacklustre reviews, the exploration, and attention to detail get big marks.

LMAO apparently tomorrows trailer is going to announce a gameplay trailer the following week.

Seems like it could be at a MS event, since apparently they have something happening next week.  

I just searched asscreed on google and saw the news headlines. After all of this streaming all day, they just end it with an image and a title and a date for tomorrow's reveal. feel sorry for those that followed the stream all day.

Whatever happened to Skull & Crossbones, the video game?

Wasn't that supposed to be an all-sailing type of game from ubisoft?

15 minutes ago, Ike said:

Fuck this announcement of an announcement bullshit. :fistshake:

This. lmao

But I do think that watching the concept artist create the artwork revealing the setting and time period of the game is a cool idea for marketing.  They really should have just done that, and then have the gameplay trailer come after, but w/e.

18 hours ago, -GD- said:

right? Ubisoft are the kings of open world games. With a better level scaler (you had to pay for the 50% xp bonus), odyssey would have been amazing, even surpassing the Witcher 3 in many ways. 

Nah.

Ubisoft's open world formula is incredibly padded by 5 different activity sets and main missions.

Rockstar is still the king of open world games.

Ubisoft has gotten to the point where they have the best hit-detection and movement animation and physics in third-person open-world games.

It took alot of AssCreed/WatchDogs/GhostRecon games to get there, but they got there.

At this point, there should be no reason for Ubisoft to not have started development in an open world game that has climbing, melee fighting, jumping, gun-shooting, car-driving.

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

Ubisoft has gotten to the point where they have the best hit-detection and movement animation and physics in third-person open-world games.

It took alot of AssCreed/WatchDogs/GhostRecon games to get there, but they got there.

At this point, there should be no reason for Ubisoft to not have started development in an open world game that has climbing, melee fighting, jumping, gun-shooting, car-driving.

Their games are the same.