Switch won this gen

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

damn, even your 12 year-old niece is playing AAA exclusives. x marks the flop. 

I can agree with that.

Probably would if I'm being honest. I know what would happen if I bought an Xbox: I'd gain 30 pounds, lose 30 IQ points, suddenly start listening to angsty rock music like Linkin Park and be far less

Just now, JONBpc said:

Switch cant win because its a secondary console. Tell me youd take Switch over XB1 if ps4 and pc didn't exist? No way you would, CombOver

Probably would if I'm being honest. I know what would happen if I bought an Xbox: I'd gain 30 pounds, lose 30 IQ points, suddenly start listening to angsty rock music like Linkin Park and be far less appealing to woman. Life would be so bad I'd probably get divorced and fired from my job. My neighborhood would run me out of town because i'd have a reputation as the 'Xbox Guy'. My taste in everything would suddenly be much, much worse. Eventaually I'd submit to being an xbox cuck and spend my time defending woke video games like bleeding edge and Gears 5. If someone annoyed me I'd spoil unreleased games for them I'll never get to play like a vindictive piece of shit. Think I'd rather go to hell than buy an Xbox. 

:ben:

• Ben 2
1 minute ago, JONBpc said:

LOL DateRapeDrunk getting MAD AF ITT lolLOL

nah, i'm laughing at you. i laugh at all white trash like you. get back to stocking shelves, boy. there's also a spill on isle 9. 

Thanks for watching Channel 6 News. Tonight, we have an exclusive look at the percentage of men that turned into bitter cucks after their wives divorced them. But First lets have a look at the weather from our intern meteorologist GameDrunk.

Hi, Thanks for watching Channel 6 news, This is GameDrunk here, the weather tonight is gonna feel quite moist, just like the little girl panties I like. YUM! Back to you Vanessa!!

• Haha 1
  • dead 1

Thanks for watching Channel 6 News. Tonight, we have an exclusive look at the percentage of men that turned into bitter cucks after their wives divorced them. But First lets have a look at the weather from our intern meteorologist GameDrunk.

Hi, Thanks for watching Channel 6 news, This is GameDrunk here, the weather tonight is gonna feel quite moist, just like the little girl panties I like. YUM! Back to you Vanessa!!

this was an admirable try, but a bit ironic since your ex or kid want nothing to do with you. also, i'm not a meteorologist. still, i'll give you a pity A for effort since life has dealt you a shit hand. 

Just now, -GD- said:

this was an admirable try, but a bit ironic since your ex or kid want nothing to do with you. also, i'm not a meteorologist. still, i'll give you a pity A for effort since life has dealt you a shit hand. 

lmao you can tell you are a miserable cuck by how hard your period hit LMFAO. Like youre this mad about it ROFL. Unlike your job, I predicted that ACCURATELY 

GameDrunk Has been OWNED

It's the premier platform.

-The best Japanese games.

-Wholesome, family friendly gaming.

-No cuck games and propaganda - Nintendo themselves fight this at every turn

-Games never lose their value because NIntendo never drops prices - they know what they're worth

-like it or not, Nintendo is the best choice

It's a wrap, Nintendo has won because they're the only honest company worth giving your money to. It's a fact.

lmao you can tell you are a miserable cuck by how hard your period hit LMFAO. Like youre this mad about it ROFL. Unlike your job, I predicted that ACCURATELY 

GameDrunk Has been OWNED

LOL sure bud. whatever makes you feel better.