Samsung Galaxy S and Samsung Galaxy Note Merging in 2021

Just now, Ike said:

It's a bomb phone that's super fast and even with constant use I've never once been worried about it dying on me. Also, that 4k/60fps video is fucking nice. :whew:

yeah, i have the stock 11 (not the pro) with 256g of hdd space. it's more than enough. plus, low light pics look pretty awesome. 

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It's a bomb phone that's super fast and even with constant use I've never once been worried about it dying on me. Also, that 4k/60fps video is fucking nice.

He's literally saying that I won, and he acknowledges that.     I love that I got him this pissed.   Damn......................I'm raping him.................and he literal

Posted Images

27 minutes ago, -GD- said:

yeah, i have the stock 11 (not the pro) with 256g of hdd space. it's more than enough. plus, low light pics look pretty awesome. 

I have a Galaxy S10.... I stopped upgrading my phone every year since the Galaxy SII a million years ago.  Phones are very powerful now and the yearly upgrade have are so incremental it's a waste of money to upgrade yearly. 

I wait until the ita a substantial jump and then I get that model.  I went from a GSII to a GS4 to a GS6 then a 4 year Gap to a GS10.    5 phones in a 10 year time frame.   Some idiots would have had 10 phones within that Sametime... yikes:holeup:

2 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

I have a Galaxy S10.... I stopped upgrading my phone every year since the Galaxy SII a million years ago.  Phones are very powerful now and the yearly upgrade have are so incremental it's a waste of money to upgrade yearly. 

I wait until the ita a substantial jump and then I get that model.  I went from a GSII to a GS4 to a GS6 then a 4 year Gap to a GS10.    5 phones in a 10 year time frame.   Some idiots would have had 10 phones within that Sametime... yikes:holeup:

I have had 10 phones in that same time frame. :smoke:

and it will be 11 come September :bandafuq:

I spent $0 on upgrades :banderoos:

Edited by ghostz
15 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Love my GS10 :aitch:

Apple started putting their software on Samsung devices.... Apple music popped up on my Samsung smart TV. 

Apple is third party now :trump3:

Because apple makes TVs :lemming:

lol Apple Music has been on android since basically the start. The whole point of streaming services is to be available to the most outreach. I can get Apple tv on nearly anything. 

Edited by ghostz
2 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

yeah, i went from the 7+ to the 11, mainly because i fucked up my phone's selfie camera (dropped it a billion times) and it seemed like it was time to upgrade anyhow. i think i had the 5s before that and the 4 was my first iphone. 

Just now, JONBpc said:

What galaxy are we on now . I have a 10 and feel like I've had it for quite a while 

After the 10 they released the 20 and its had the worst sales in flagship galaxy history, but there’s only been one since the one you have (well, about 50, but only one flagship)

1 hour ago, ghostz said:

Because apple makes TVs :lemming:

lol Apple Music has been on android since basically the start. The whole point of streaming services is to be available to the most outreach. I can get Apple tv on nearly anything. 

So we agreed they're 3rd party now :trump3:

1 hour ago, ghostz said:

I have had 10 phones in that same time frame. :smoke:

and it will be 11 come September :bandafuq:

I spent $0 on upgrades :banderoos:

Your bill is higher every month.... you're still paying for the phones through a lease brah :shrug:

7 hours ago, ghostz said:

The average selling price of iPhones was $692, while Samsung smartphones sold for $227. This means that the gap between the average prices has reached a new record of $465. This comes as no surprise. 

:kaz: another swing and a miss :kaz:

and the final nail in the coffin :tom5:

Reveal hidden contents

8DB92B40-E35B-414B-AC0C-B183108343E2.thumb.png.2b0844b9563d5c9387540d5a1a4fbe4b.png

oh wait. ANOTHER nail :smoke:

Reveal hidden contents

522FCC0B-4DF8-4E85-805A-EADB1B2942D4.thumb.jpeg.bf68450ca6dfe42b91bada38faaf90b6.jpeg

Samsung flagships aren’t top 5...ANYWHERE! Even the iPhone XR doubles the average cost of Samsung’s top sellers :kaz:  Apple all of North America on lock, but hey, that A10 is good enough for the 3rd world countries :tom5:

the a2 core is $70 USD...LMAO  

Its no surprise surprise, alright.

............ghost has entered full butthurta1b0da903b7b5dec7d7b1adeaeacf4f918bc8d8b

LOL the previous highest selling phone was the iCheapo XR, no wonder Apple realized that the only way to sell more phones we to be MORE CHEAPO.

Re-purposed iPhone 8 cases. LOLOLOLOLOL

20 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Its no surprise surprise, alright.

............ghost has entered full butthurta1b0da903b7b5dec7d7b1adeaeacf4f918bc8d8b

LOL the previous highest selling phone was the iCheapo XR, no wonder Apple realized that the only way to sell more phones we to be MORE CHEAPO.

Re-purposed iPhone 8 cases. LOLOLOLOLOL

The XR sells for 3x higher the highest selling Samsung phone :tom:

not to mention the 11 and 11 pros accounted for 70% of sales after it released

jerry just cant win this one :juggle:

Edited by ghostz
3 minutes ago, ghostz said:

The XR sells for 3x higher the highest selling Samsung phone :tom:

not to mention the 11 and 11 pros accounted for 70% of sales after it released

jerry just cant win this one :juggle:

LOL he's now boasting about the iCheapo XR.:lawl:

:blessed:His admission is now complete:blessed:

4 minutes ago, ghostz said:

3x higher than Samsung’s best selling phone, LMAO!!

He doesn’t realize he’s owning....HIMSELF!!! :banderoos:

Poor guy is getting angrier.............and its noticeable.

He's actively celebrating Apple's official position to move over to the iCheapo.

LOL Apple has been ADMITTING alot of failure, lately:

The saga of Apple’s bad butterfly MacBook keyboards is finally over

In Apple’s product lineup, at least

By Dieter Bohn@backlon May 4, 2020, 12:24pm PDT

keys_trackpad_hw__cxk879lntgmu_medium_2x

With today’s announcement of a new 13-inch MacBook Pro, Apple has finally stopped trying to fix one of the most controversial and problematic hardware designs in its history: the butterfly switch mechanism on its laptop keyboards. After five years of applying bandages to the butterfly keyboard, Apple has switched over its entire laptop line to the scissor-switch-based Magic Keyboard in the span of six months.

:lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl:

Just now, jehurey said:

Poor guy is getting angrier.............and its noticeable.

He's actively celebrating Apple's official position to move over to the iCheapo.

LOL Apple has been ADMITTING alot of failure, lately:

:lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl:

Jerry pulling out ANYTHING he can at this point, LMAO. 

In a thread about Samsung phones, this fool desperately tries to change the subject to....KEYBOARDS on MacBooks?!?! :mroff:

got damn, imma start calling you remy LMAO :D 

Just now, ghostz said:

Jerry pulling out ANYTHING he can at this point, LMAO. 

In a thread about Samsung phones, this fool desperately tries to change the subject to....KEYBOARDS on MacBooks?!?! :mroff:

got damn, imma start calling you remy LMAO :D 

No, the subject I was talking about was................Apple admitting their failures.

Holy shit, this dude's pissed because I'm staying ON TOPIC (Apple's failures) and he's trying to avoid it any way he can.

Just now, ghostz said:

Well Jerry, is that the thread topic? :wonder: 

Reveal hidden contents

Or about how the galaxy series is heading for no flagships :kaz:

It's what I discussed from the very beginning.

Samsung making the best phones and GROWING their UPPER END line.

And Apple becoming a CHEAPO hardware outlet:

19 hours ago, jehurey said:

Sure...........people who want the best.

Apple has settled on CHEAPO PHONES to make money.

Just like I told you was going to happen.

Hell, Apple was so desperate for the iCheapo SE2 that they forced the release of the product during the coronavirus pandemic.

Now THATS desperation.a1b0da903b7b5dec7d7b1adeaeacf4f918bc8d8b

..........whoop, there it is a1b0da903b7b5dec7d7b1adeaeacf4f918bc8d8b